Mods please lock. New and updated Trade / Wantlist coming on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say I can't help w/ $ but I'd be interested in trading for your NBA Street 3 for GC if I have anything you want. And if you're doing any trading. Let me know if so. Thanks.

CML for my PS2/SNES/N64/PC games only plz, I might be interested in a few , but you let me know if you have any interest in any

Quintox: Umm.. I dont want TS1, nor do i have any interest in it what so ever.
Visc: Saw the nomad, doubt we can work something out for it, but it would be a nice thing to have. :drool:

Bump!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Visc: Saw the nomad, doubt we can work something out for it, but it would be a nice thing to have. :drool:

Bump![/quote]

Yeah, I am trying to sell that I'm afraid, pretty much everything else is fair game though.

snakelda - no.
visc - ahh.. it was just about the only thing that caught my eye though - sorry.

I ran a 5K yesterday.. my first race (For those of you that dont know its 3.1 miles) and I came in 314th out of 900+! w00t w00t! :D

bump.

........................................................................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back