"Moneyball" Walmart.com Exclusive 3 Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack - $19.96

Taco5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Walmart.com shows an exclusive "Moneyball" 3 disc Blu-ray combo pack for $19.96. Better price (by .03) than the Best Buy price with the $5.00 U&S coupon! Actual store price may be YMMV.

Moneyball (Blu-ray + DVD) (Bonus DVD: Studio 42 With Bob Costas) (Exclusive) (Widescreen) - $19.96

Exclusive DVD - "Studio 42 With Bob Costas" as Seen on MLB Network, Featuring a 45 Minute Interview with Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill, Billy Beane and Michael Lewis.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Moneyball-Blu-ray-DVD-Exclusive-Widescreen/19501122

Just so everyone's clear, the only thing exclusive about the set is the Studio 42 with Bob Costas DVD. The Blu/DVD/DC triple pack will be everywhere.

[quote name='Scorch']Just so everyone's clear, the only thing exclusive about the set is the Studio 42 with Bob Costas DVD. The Blu/DVD/DC triple pack will be everywhere.[/QUOTE]

If anyone noticed, this set is the Blu-ray combo pack with a bonus disc exclusive to Walmart. Plus the case says "Exclusive 3 Disc Combo Pack" where all the other ones just say "Blu-ray / DVD Combo Pack".

Yeah, I know. I just didn't want anyone to be confused. I realized that after I posted it and I tried to delete my post but this stupid log in/log out glitch won't let me, I hate this stupid glitch

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah, I know. I just didn't want anyone to be confused. I realized that after I posted it and I tried to delete my post but this stupid log in/log out glitch won't let me, I hate this stupid glitch[/QUOTE]

It happens to me sometimes as well. It's all good!

i would think they would have it in store as well, also the combo blu/dvd has a slipcover and this appears not to have one:(

[quote name='MSUHitman']So no chance of this being sold in-store, we have to get it via the website?[/QUOTE]

If it is available in-store I would not be surprised if it is $24.96. Usually in-store prices are $5.00 more. Don't ask me why though.

bread's done
Back