Monoprice.com has Wii HD Cables for 3.89 plus shipping

[quote name='Jibbajaba']My friend has a Wii but plays it on his Sharp Aquos LCD TV with the included A/V cables instead of using component cables, so I just ordered a set of these Wii cables as his X-Mas present.
[/quote]

I had a Sharp Aquos. I had the original A/V cables. I got these component cables and holy crap.

It is 100% different. And then the GAMECUBE games. Not only do some people not realize the Wii plays GC games, but there are a TON of them that work with Progressive Scan mode.

Smash Bros. Melee for the GC looks phenomonal. It's like a whole different game.

[quote name='lifeisgood72']Me too. Anyone ever find any good deals on those?[/QUOTE]

I just bought it directly from Nintendo ($20 + shipping), although I'm sure there are better deals like the one luffy_kun posted. I didn't realize they were sold anywhere else but Nintendo directly.

I just ordered some. Hope they work as well as advertised, I bought two, I can't believe how cheap they were compared to more "official" cables.

Monoprice is great! I buy all my cables through them now. I got the Wii component for my new Sharp 42" Aquos and it looks fantastic. They are only about a mile from where I work, so I am luckily able to just run over at lunch and pick up what I need, no shipping. I recommend them to everyone I know.

bread's done
Back