Monoprice.com - Need HDMI, Optical Audio, Component, or Other Cables, Get Them Here

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I know most of you probably know about this place, but I just thought I would post this since I did not find a topic.

monoprice.com has long been known as the cheapest place to buy USB, Network, HDMI, and many other cables, period.

Their service is excellent as well.

Our business just ordered another round of Network and USB cables and saved close to $1000 compared to retail stores like Best Buy, etc.

We have had Network cables from monoprice throughout our building for a few years and have had NO ISSUES at all. Most of the cables in my home (S-Video, HDMI, USB, CAT5e, etc. are also from monoprice and they have been perfect.

The Quality of the cables I have bought has been as good or in many cases, much better than more expensive cables elsewhere.

I know there are other online retailers like Firefold that sell for similar prices, but I have not found their service to be near as good as monoprice.

I tried to replace my PS3 hard drive with a new hard drive, but 2 of the screws refuse to come out of the case holding my old PS3 drive and appear to be warped from trying to turn them so much. Does Newegg (or any place for that matter) sell these metal bays/cases/whatever it's called that hold a 2.5 SATA drive?

I don't know if that would interest someone but there's a 20% off on specific Hdmi cables.
Promo code: HDMI20
Ends: 8/12/13

[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:8205]

Don't know if it is tied to my account, but I won't be using it by 9/21.  

Thank you for your recent order. To show our appreciation for your recent order, here is a coupon code for $10 off on your next purchase of $30 or more!

Simply use this coupon code: [SIZE=12pt]444618AUG2013[/SIZE] at checkout to start saving.

The coupon code will expire on 9/21/2013 at 11:59PM PST, but you should have no problem spending it before then.

I need to find a place with cheap PS3 controller charge cables in bulk. Had bad luck in the past with cords from other sellers that handle data but don't charge the controllers. Anyone have experience with this?

I just ordered some charger cables for the ps4 controllers. Hopefully they work out for me. I don't see why I'd have a problem.

For years I always got my cables I needed off ebay for less than 2 bucks shipped. Why the hell would you spend more for the same thing?

I got the new spec hdmi cable and a 10ft usb to mini usb to go along with my ps4 for like less than 5 bucks for both and I got them in 3 days and they work perfect.

Just like I spend 15 dollars and get 4 sets of cartridges for my printer on ebay also. Id never spend more for someplace.

And I have to admit the OP doesnt seem to notice a difference between posting a deal and spamming.

bread's done
Back