Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Get Your Feline Fingered Copy!

Well, with the help from some higher ranked people today I killed that thing >_<

it's not as scary now :lol:

Just one more quest that sounds easy to go and I'm G ranked >_<
I honestly never saw myself reaching that rank ever >_

Haha nice. I swear if my ps3 was working...I'd bug you to help me out in this game. I loved having multiplayer when I play MH for the ps2.

Oh awesome! didn't know you got it. Keep me informed if you need help :)

also, woohoo!

In one night I did all the quests to get Hunter Rank 8!!!! yay!!!!

now it's time to not stress over stuff and just have fun with the game... once I get decent stuff I'll shoot for Hunter Rank 9.

man I got a long ways to go

113 hours and just reached hunter rank 3 ( I replayed alot of missions)

only other games that I clocked this many hours into are chrono trigger and final fantasy X

also I use a gunlance so killing monsters takes some time

I'm just happy I finally got my Tigrex gear

[quote name='DJPUN']man I got a long ways to go

113 hours and just reached hunter rank 3 ( I replayed alot of missions)

only other games that I clocked this many hours into are chrono trigger and final fantasy X

also I use a gunlance so killing monsters takes some time

I'm just happy I finally got my Tigrex gear[/QUOTE]

if you can hop online, most quests don't take as long. I did the same route as you mostly soloing and yes, it takes forever, but damn does it feel good :)

I still can't beat the Demo Missions on the disk I got from Gamestop >_> but its fun anyway...I will probably get this game soon...or get MHF2 then MHFU..

The demo only helps you show what gameplay is like, but aside from that the progression system is poorly shown. it also is a bit mean immediatly throwing you against large monsters with no experience lol.

bread's done
Back