Monster Hunter Frontier! Needs to come to the 360

carpwrist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Any fan of the series should be enthralled with this bit of info.
If you haven't played the PS2 or PSP version of this game and you're a fan of MMOs like Phantasy Star Online, then you really should check this out.
Wiki Page
MHF_logo.jpeg

exclusive PC controller

If you have any interest in localizing this game at all, please sign this petition!
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/MHFrontier

Any volunteers to start a [size=+1]Bring MHF to X360 petition? [/size]

[quote name='ananag112']It will most likely happen. Capcom seems to love the 360.[/QUOTE]

this is far of a stress, but Capcom has their own multi platform game engine built specifically for next gen stuff, and something tells me the first game to use it will be DMC4, then later MH.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']this is far of a stress, but Capcom has their own multi platform game engine built specifically for next gen stuff, and something tells me the first game to use it will be DMC4, then later MH.[/QUOTE]

I thought they already used it on Dead Rising and Lost Planet too?

That would be the most awesome thing ever, or at least, a wicked diversion until MH3 eventuates.

The main thing that's been missing from MH so far has been voice chat, and on a platform with proven online infrastructure, the 'Hunt would be a gimme.

I just pray that Frontier gets a western release in some fashion....:pray:

/signed big time.

[quote name='Apossum']I thought they already used it on Dead Rising and Lost Planet too?[/QUOTE]

They did, but it's not sure if that was the multiplatform software... it probably is a part of it though.

i signed it but this isn't anywhere near as massive as the guitar hero 2 or bioshock collector's editions petitions. i think those went over 10k while monster hunter is sitting at 133 :cry:

[quote name='boyward']I signed the petition. Would a game like this work fully functional on a Live Silver account?[/QUOTE]

doubt it, also the petition for bio shock only worked because they told the fans "if you get over this much then sure, we'll do it"

This was also for a collectors edition...not that hard to crank out since the game itself is already coming out.

Petitions like this are more like the ones from sony fans that wanted DMC4 to stay exclusive. If it was ment to be itll come to 360, and with capcoms support of the system the chances are good.

bread's done
Back