Monster Hunter Tri Classic Controller Bundle $39.99

OP - You beat me to it. I saw it just now & was about to post.
Also it is still alive. For some reason they have 2 editions of the bundle itself & the one with controller is still $39.99

Yeah, for some reason the game alone is still listed as "bundle" and is more expensive. My latest trade in hasn't shown up yet, so my Best Buy gift cards might still be the smarter play for me. Good price though.

Thanks, needed a classic controller and they're normally priced at $20. This looked like a good deal with a good game. Wasn't expecting to pick up this game so soon, but couldn't pass it up

I'll shill for the game once more.

GOTY. Possibly GOTG. Hundreds of hours of heart-pounding single- and multi-player fun. And the Classic Pro is great. This is an amazing deal, for serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find OP! if I had some money I would have bit, but with all these fall games coming out am out of luck haha

hmmm, I have $100some in amazon money, keep saving for an eventual hopeful ps3 from warehouse deals, or buy this and save even longer?

Awesome OP!i was going to jump on the BB deal since I had 10 in coupons but this is the business!anyone know the price of just the game used?

Snagged this against my own better judgement. I'm not going to have the time to play it... but it's a critically acclaimed $50 dollar game for only $20 after the controller is taken into account.

Thanks OP.

Love the series, and this is about the price I wanted to pay when the bundle was first announced, so I picked this one up. Hard to believe there are 3rd party vendors selling this bundle for as much as $95.

Does anyone know if the game inside is sealed? I assume it is.

I just really want to get the controller for my VC games. And sell the game.

Tempting (especially since I've wanted to give this series a shot at some point), but I know I don't have time for a game like this with so much stuff to do, so I should probably pass. Plus I wanted to save my gaming credit for Vanquish in a few weeks :)

Good deal though, thanks OP!

EDIT: I gave in and bought it, couldn't resist. Seems fun so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gaming-Module']Free saver shipping + $25 rewards gift card from using my Amazon CC = Monster Hunter Tri and a classic controller pro for $15 shipped. :)[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Very nice deal for us!

[quote name='confoosious']Does anyone know if the game inside is sealed? I assume it is.

I just really want to get the controller for my VC games. And sell the game.[/QUOTE]

same here. anyone know if the game itself says "controller bundle" on it, or is there a regular edition sealed game inside a cardboard case? ive heard both. thanks in advance.

Really want to get this, but cant justify it. Got a huge backlog, and i hardly even use the wii. Trying to convince myself that getting the controller will help me get back on the wii.

[quote name='twztid13']same here. anyone know if the game itself says "controller bundle" on it, or is there a regular edition sealed game inside a cardboard case? ive heard both. thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I can't quite remember, but I'm pretty sure it was sealed. It definitely says not for resale though instead of a UPC code. Both my copies have that.

[quote name='Saraquael']I can't quite remember, but I'm pretty sure it was sealed. It definitely says not for resale though instead of a UPC code. Both my copies have that.[/QUOTE]

ahhh. thanks a lot. means it's worth less on ebay. I guess I'll just suck it up and buy the controller by itself. I don't want to deal with ebay to save a few dollars.

Oh hell, I'm in for one. I bit on a copy. I've been wanting a classic controller, and the game looks great, so it's worth it to me.

Plus, I had $50 in GCs in my account, so I didn't pay anything OOP for it.

bread's done
Back