Monster Hunter Tri (Wii) 29.99 @ Best Buy w/ Gamer Club Coupon

I think I might have to jump on this...isn't the bundle hard to find nowadays? I doubt they will have any offers for it

GOTY. Buy it, bitches. (And then pick up a Classic Pro on discount.)

This is seriously one of the most addictive, content-rich games EVER. And it's juicy, exciting content. Not just 80-hours of turn-based battles. A bargain at twice the price, with plenty of engaging offline AND (free) online fun.

Nintendo Channel tells me that I've already spent 180 hours with it. That is thrice the time I've put into any other title this gen. And about 60 times what I've put into most of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stry-ker']I remember finding the bundle at my best buy on clearance months back for 30.[/QUOTE]

That's a load of bull since the bundle is as sold out as a game could get. I do believe the game will drop down to this price after Christmas; but finding the bundle for $30 on clearance is horse crap!!!

[quote name='Dranakin']$20 and it's an instant buy for me.[/QUOTE]
Same, I'm kinda hoping for this price.

Actually, this bundle is STILL for sale at the Best Buy by my house. Probably helps that I'm in the middle of nowhere.

[quote name='oni-link']That's a load of bull since the bundle is as sold out as a game could get. I do believe the game will drop down to this price after Christmas; but finding the bundle for $30 on clearance is horse crap!!![/QUOTE]

$30 is a steal even without the Classic Controller Pro.

If you can play it online, it's amazing and will last you hundreds of hours. If not, it's still pretty fun and the single player will keep you busy for a while.

Get this game NOW if you want to play with a good crowd online. The online community is in healthy shape now, but it IS shrinking. Wait too long and you'll miss out on the online potential this game has. I'm 140+ hours into it and I still haven't finished the online quest modes--there are a few monsters I haven't even SEEN yet. (what's an Alatreon?)

Think of it as a brightly colored, dinosaur-themed DEMON'S SOULS. With four-player co-op teams. Great game!

I'd pick this up but I just picked up Bayonetta for $7.57 @ Target & shouldn't spend anymore money on games since I have so many to play as it is. It does seem to be an awesome deal though. I'll sell some crap on ebay or something if I have to.

Had $15 in reward zone dollars lying around so I jumped on this. Been waiting for a price break, and this was just the ticket to get me on board!

Hrm, that reminds me that I have $47 in gift cards. I was going to use some of it to get Peacewalker with the @Gamer coupon, but maybe this is the way to go (and get a classic controller). I've got RZ certs pending but I don't know if they will be ready before the sale ends. Decisions!

The text is hard to see, gives you blurry graphics on an LCD, even with component -_- I want to see MH series go to PS3

Got them to honor it on a bundle - they took $20 off instead of marking it down to $29.99, so $39.99 for the bundle...not bad. I just brought the coupon and the bundle up to the register and played dumb about that being the only version I saw in stock...

The bundle recently restocked at Amazon, apparently they've produced some more? Already have a copy and the controller, just too many other things to play right now.

This should be the norm price or even less on or after Christmas holiday; as Capcom had sold 1.8M copies of the game ~600K on western markets. Making it the most successful MH series on a home console; therefore Capcom shouldn't already be expecting more sales of this game until a price cut to $30-$20!!!

Damn I want this game but so many PS3 games too...have to decide if I want to pick up a Black Wii first or PS3..... *goes to work now to work mad overtime to win that $1000 AMEX giftcard for working the most overtime in the month of October* :drool:

:whee::bouncy::D

[quote name='oni-link']This should be the norm price or even less on or after Christmas holiday; as Capcom had sold 1.8M copies of the game ~600K on western markets. Making it the most successful MH series on a home console; therefore Capcom shouldn't already be expecting more sales of this game until a price cut to $30-$20!!![/QUOTE]

I like the game but I had heard Capcom was disappointed with the sales on it? Were they just unreasonable to begin with then?

I got the last copy at my local store after being shot down at 4 different stores for an override on the controller bundle.

EDIT: Then I just saw the Amazon thread for the bundle at $39.99; I'm glad I didn't open the game yet so I can return it tomorrow.

Just got back from the best buy in New Orleans and their system must have been messed up because the cashier scanned the bundle, then my reward zone card, and then the coupon and it just rang up at 29.99

[quote name='breakingcustoms']is the game worth 30? this is the first price drop i've seen[/QUOTE]

I paid $70 for the bundle when it first came out and I still enjoy playing it to this day.

bread's done
Back