Monster Hunter World CAG Squad

Not that I know of. It has been pretty quiet around here for a while now, with the last game people really teamed up for being Dark Souls 3. Kinda surprised this one didn't stoke the fire as I've been playing it pretty heavily, but I think many people just moved on.

Check the Japanese Niche games thread in the deals section. Draekon has one. They have a lot of active people also. Or you can just message him in game, I think his PSN handle is Draekon also...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I have a CAG Squad in Monster Hunter running. Like Darth says, it was created in the Japanese Niche Deals thread and thus is mostly filled with people from that thread/PSN community. I looked here for a Monster Hunter thread after creating it to mention it there, but I didn't see one so I didn't bother posting about it here. I check these sub-forums less unless there's a game I'm actively playing that has an active thread here.

It's still fairly active and I can invite people into the squad, but their invite system is a pain in the ass. Only the leader (me) can invite and I need to be in the same lobby as you to be able to invite. You can be in the middle of a mission, but I can't be in a mission. I also can't leave the lobby until you've accepted the invite.

We've got around 20 members in the squad currently and it's still fairly active. The best way to get in is to send me a friend request and mention CAG/Monster Hunter. Then anytime you see me on and not on Netflix, shoot me a message/lobby invite while you do your own thing in game and I can jump in to shoot you an invite.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a huge PITA.  What type of brain dead person designed that, let alone who was sleeping during the testing / QA of that and passed it?

bread's done
Back