Mooky is BACKK!!1!1 I'm gonna finished the ones I started and make new PS1 ones

I have over a hundred DC games, mostly US, but most of the stuff you've put in your list that I can help with you already have incoming. PM me if you add more or someone doesn't come through.

i have 44 games all US.

some suggestions on covers to do include

Shenmue, even though it's 4 discs, just have one, i have mine in two dual dvd cases

both the Ready to Rumbles and the Crazy taxi's

Cool idea. I've got 30 Dreamcast games (I don't count the webbrowser disc) myself - check out my list, and let me know if you need any.

I can do all of these this weekend. I think the best way to do it would be to burn them to CD and mail them to you. They're all US covers though. I also have Shenmue 2, European version, just in case you want that one too. Let me know.
Armada
Bangai-O
Chu Chu Rocket
Dead or Alive 2
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Shenmue
Skies of Arcadia
Sonic Adventure
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Soul Calibur
Space Channel 5
Tech Romancer
Virtua Fighter 3tb
Power Stone 1 and 2

Updated some stuff....Thanks to all you awesome scanners out there...once I get a few under my belt I'll start sending them out. I process around 1 a week right now.

Mookyjooky,

I just got a bunch of slimline DVD cases...just wondering do you know where I can get templates for those? Maybe photoshop or word ones? I want to start making some covers.

[quote name='jkam']Mookyjooky,

I just got a bunch of slimline DVD cases...just wondering do you know where I can get templates for those? Maybe photoshop or word ones? I want to start making some covers.[/quote]

Sorry no slimline covers...maybe later

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='jkam']Mookyjooky,

I just got a bunch of slimline DVD cases...just wondering do you know where I can get templates for those? Maybe photoshop or word ones? I want to start making some covers.[/quote]

Sorry no slimline covers...maybe later[/quote]

Thanks. I got a template now anyway. :D

This is why I was asking for the slim case DVD template. I got the idea awhile ago to put OPM demos in slimeline cases like the xbox mag does. This is my first one.

CopyofCover84Small.jpg

Just so everyone knows...I'm actually starting to put the actual barcodes on the games so you could scan them....for collectors using scanning software for they're collections

European Saturn template. :)
I did some quickie ones for DVD cases a little while back. The euro artwork is a nice black instead of the white/grey of the american ones. I could send you the ones I did if you're interested.

[quote name='markadius']European Saturn template. :)
I did some quickie ones for DVD cases a little while back. The euro artwork is a nice black instead of the white/grey of the american ones. I could send you the ones I did if you're interested.[/quote]

Yes Please!

Check the first topic for the NEW "PowerStone2" cover.

Thanx!

Busy at work now....I finished that one in 2 hours start to scratch....getting much faster!

The quality of these are incredible. I'm turning this into a sticky. I've also moved this to the Old School Forum. The Dreamcast is barely an old school system but it's getting there.

Indeed it's fast becoming an old-school platform. Poor, poor Dreamcast, surely it was killed before we really got to know it. Here's to you top-notch, old school system, shall you live on in the hearts of hardcore gamers like us everywhere.

What up!

I gots 2 new covers for all you cheap asses!! I wanna give a shout out to all those in support in this project and just wanted to let you all know...3 more and I release a template to the public. So if youre interested to do some let me know!! (In the topic though, not in a PM....please....my PMs are filling up too fast!!

Peace!

Silent Bomer the game and your DVD cover are awesome! Keep up the good work. I'm still waiting for you to finish the Jet Grind Radio one so I can use it as well. :)

bread's done
Back