Mooky is BACKK!!1!1 I'm gonna finished the ones I started and make new PS1 ones

Those look great. Would it be helpful if I could scan the original game front and backs of these Dreamcast games?:
Phantasy Star Online
Sega Bass Fishing
Power Stone
Crazy Taxi
Soul Reaver: Legacy of Kain

[quote name='Tespo125']Piracy is bad. Scorch, we need a pic of Dick.[/quote]

Huh?

I love this concept. I can't wait to see what Tenchu comes out looking like.

The JSR cover is outstanding, as is the Power Stone 2 and MvC2 ones. I'm not crazy about the SC2 ones, but that's just me.

[quote name='zewone']No more DC? I was hoping for a Phantasy Star Online case.[/quote]

I'll make a DC Phantasy Star Case just for you.

Bump

I have Space Channel 5, Seaman, Skies of Arcadia, and the original PSO, let me know which one you want me to scan in, I can do that, but those are the only DC games I got now.

Oh and I can also scan in FF7, 8, 9, Chrono Cross, Mega Man X4, X5, X6, all original (non-Greatets Hit) covers and backside. Just let me know which ones you want.

Is there anyway that you can get Snowcone to host these? It would just make things easier (and perhaps encourage people to make new ones).

Because...its a conspiracy to make us all think its still going when its really not, giving us false hope and turning us to the Dark Side, wherin we will go and destroy all dvd boxes that we find for revenge for this.

Today DVD boxes, tomorrow the WORLD

im sorry, but i just dont see the point, the cd cases are fine. they match all the other cd cases on my shelf. its not like gba cover project, those actually look 100 times better on my shelf now, this is just a waste of time

also a quick trick to enlarging in photoshop is real simple - most of the professionals do this anyways so it will give you a similar result. i recorded this as a action and use it repeated times if i need something resized larger quickly and with a rather decent quality. (mainly used for scans or digital images to make them poster sized)

- go to your image size in the image menu
- change resampled image from bicubic to bicubic smoother
- change width/height to percent
- change width/height to 110% (they may be slightly different numbers, don't worry)
- apply

click to enlarge

bread's done
Back