Mooky made a Wii Sports DVD Cover (Ver.2.0!)

First thing, first, if you want a copy of the Wii Cover, PM me. I'll hook you up.

--------------------------------------------

Whoa, holy shit... I made my post last night, and removed the links, and just went home, worked out, and fell asleep at 10pm. I had no idea this would erupt into something like this. Thank you, so very much guys (and girls) for your support.

I knew legally there wasnt anything I could do, being that its Nintendo's stuff legally, and my only issue was that he was morally wrong. So I did what I could do, and took it down. I had no idea it would turn into this.

Anyways, you guys are awesome, and I'm really touched by this. I reported the others as well, but I really dont expect anything from this, and honestly, it doesnt bother me as much as a CAG doing it to another CAG.

Strell, you're awesome to offer money, but I cant take your money, you're Strell. =) Besides, I should pay you, for "I want to Music" is in my speaking vocabulary, I should probably wire you a dime everytime I say it to my girlfriend while she gives me a puzzled look.

Anyways, you guys are freaking awesome, and iazybandit, thanks for the refund, and I dunno if I'm gonna give you bad feedback or not. You've been an ass about the whole thing, telling me some bullshit about how its not really "stealing" and how its ok and all. And it really trips me out, because in this thread right here, you gave me the constructive critism that made me spend another 3-4 hours on it perfecting it. I didnt realize at the time, that I was only perfecting it for your eBay sale.

If you would of asked, or hell, if you would of at least acted surpised that you were doing something wrong and then asked if it was ok, I would said "sure, just hook me up with one". But instead you argued with me about the legality of it, and was a dick about the whole thing. Hell, I even bought one from you, and you sent me some silly paranoid email back. It was only when I took it down, and these guys ripped you a new one before you decided to do what was right.

Anyways, CAGs = 1 - Assholes = 0... rock.

For extra credit, I thought it would be fun to post the eBay emails. Their not really too bad, I just personally think the last one is kinda funny. Just figured, I'd come clean all around.

Item: OFFICIAL White Nintendo Wii Sports Cover Insert Case (110073858960)
=================================
"wmwnmnw" (Mookyjooky)
I just ordered a cover. I forgot to put it in the paypal message. I want cover, #4, please. Thank you. I've already paid, and my address is Wesley ----------- / ---------------. / Charlottesville, VA 22901 - Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------
"slick-deals" (iazybandit)
I know this is you Mooky. As I stated in my thread at CAG, sorry if I offended you. But there was no need to bid on my auction if you were to report me anyways.
"wmwnmnw" (Mookyjooky)
I'm a customer now. I bought and paid for it. I wanna see how good it looks. I never printed the thing myself. With a Wii case and everything, how could I go wrong?

Thanks,
~Wes
Yes, I know you bought and paid. As a seller I will ship. Just curious as to why you would still bid on it.
I'll remove your insert from my auction when I get home.
Well, I refunded your money and ended the auction. Hope you're happy that you got all of CAG against and hating me. And like I said, sorry if I offended you.

I'm done with this situation.

[quote name='mykevermin']I don't think he should be banned, but if there's a way to give him a permanent signature that says "I profit off of other CAG's hard work - ask me how," I'd surely recommend it. ;)[/quote]

This is hilarious. I would love to see something like this. :applause:

Wow what a mess. Didn't expect this would have bumped up the thread. Anywhooo, I thought I had the Mooky cover on my comp already but I didn't. It looks far better than the ones I already have. Can you hook me up with yours Mooky? I just ordered printer ink and I got an extra Wii game case coming in Thurs with my component cables :D

[quote name='Mookyjooky']First thing, first, if you want a copy of the Wii Cover, PM me. I'll hook you up.

--------------------------------------------

Whoa, holy shit... I made my post last night, and removed the links, and just went home, worked out, and fell asleep at 10pm. I had no idea this would erupt into something like this. Thank you, so very much guys (and girls) for your support.

I knew legally there wasnt anything I could do, being that its Nintendo's stuff legally, and my only issue was that he was morally wrong. So I did what I could do, and took it down. I had no idea it would turn into this.

Anyways, you guys are awesome, and I'm really touched by this. I reported the others as well, but I really dont expect anything from this, and honestly, it doesnt bother me as much as a CAG doing it to another CAG.

Strell, you're awesome to offer money, but I cant take your money, you're Strell. =) Besides, I should pay you, for "I want to Music" is in my speaking vocabulary, I should probably wire you a dime everytime I say it to my girlfriend while she gives me a puzzled look.

Anyways, you guys are freaking awesome, and iazybandit, thanks for the refund, and I dunno if I'm gonna give you bad feedback or not. You've been an ass about the whole thing, telling me some bullshit about how its not really "stealing" and how its ok and all. And it really trips me out, because in this thread right here, you gave me the constructive critism that made me spend another 3-4 hours on it perfecting it. I didnt realize at the time, that I was only perfecting it for your eBay sale.

If you would of asked, or hell, if you would of at least acted surpised that you were doing something wrong and then asked if it was ok, I would said "sure, just hook me up with one". But instead you argued with me about the legality of it, and was a dick about the whole thing. Hell, I even bought one from you, and you sent me some silly paranoid email back. It was only when I took it down, and these guys ripped you a new one before you decided to do what was right.

Anyways, CAGs = 1 - Assholes = 0... rock.

For extra credit, I thought it would be fun to post the eBay emails. Their not really too bad, I just personally think the last one is kinda funny. Just figured, I'd come clean all around.

Item: OFFICIAL White Nintendo Wii Sports Cover Insert Case (110073858960)
=================================
"wmwnmnw" (Mookyjooky)
I just ordered a cover. I forgot to put it in the paypal message. I want cover, #4, please. Thank you. I've already paid, and my address is Wesley ----------- / ---------------. / Charlottesville, VA 22901 - Thanks!
I know this is you Mooky. As I stated in my thread at CAG, sorry if I offended you. But there was no need to bid on my auction if you were to report me anyways.
"wmwnmnw" (Mookyjooky)
I'm a customer now. I bought and paid for it. I wanna see how good it looks. I never printed the thing myself. With a Wii case and everything, how could I go wrong?

Thanks,
~Wes
Yes, I know you bought and paid. As a seller I will ship. Just curious as to why you would still bid on it.
I'll remove your insert from my auction when I get home.
Well, I refunded your money and ended the auction. Hope you're happy that you got all of CAG against and hating me. And like I said, sorry if I offended you.

I'm done with this situation.[/QUOTE]
Honestly, when I gave criticism, I never thought selling it. It was honest criticism. But after lots of people requested inserts because they didnt have access to printer or the time, I offered a service. Yes, I should of asked first. And I had a boat load of empty DVD cases that I couldnt get rid of.

BTW, even before these guys started ripping me a new one, I told you through email that I would remove it..so i was doing this on my own free will/reconasiance (sp). I could care less what people say on here.

I would of refunded money regardless but I no longer have anymore Wii cases as I cancelled my order. So i cant send you it now anyways (free of charge).

[quote name='iazybandit']And I had a boat load of empty DVD cases that I couldnt get rid of.[/quote]

These two sentences dont make sence in the same post.

[quote name='iazybandit']
I no longer have anymore Wii cases as I cancelled my order. So i cant send you it now anyways (free of charge).[/quote]

Also, does that mean you created a bunch of eBay sales without product in hand? Nintendo can take up to 3 weeks to ship Wii DVD Cases. Did you think your customers were going to wait? I'm grateful that you took my cover off of ebay though.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']These two sentences dont make sence in the same post.
[/quote]
I had empty DVD cases that I had laying around that I couldnt get rid of. So I put the inserts into them.

Also, does that mean you created a bunch of eBay sales without product in hand? Nintendo can take up to 3 weeks to ship Wii DVD Cases. Did you think your customers were going to wait? I'm grateful that you took my cover off of ebay though.
No, I had cases in hand. I would never sell anything that I dont phyiscally have in stock. I ordered more cases but cancelled them. I was going to take my Wii cases from my own games to ship until Nintendo sent more. Thats when I would relist and put cases back onto my own games. Nintendo has been actually pretty quick with cases. When I called, the CS wasnt sure if she was able to cancel since it was in final stages of prep, but she was. If I had empty cases available, I would send you on free but I dont anymore.

All you had to do was ask to remove and I would of said OK without hesitation.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Also, does that mean you created a bunch of eBay sales without product in hand? Nintendo can take up to 3 weeks to ship Wii DVD Cases. Did you think your customers were going to wait? I'm grateful that you took my cover off of ebay though.[/quote]

technially you have a month to complete the transaction...it isn't good business, but one does have a month

[quote name='ryanbph']technially you have a month to complete the transaction...it isn't good business, but one does have a month[/QUOTE]
If you are paid via paypal, you have 7 days to ship the item after receiving payment.

i saw the cover when u first did it. and thought to myself oohhh when i get a wii, i'm gonna print one.

finally got my hands on a wii, but i guess the file isn't availalable anymore.

but anyways. the cover looked good.

[quote name='amicus']i saw the cover when u first did it. and thought to myself oohhh when i get a wii, i'm gonna print one.

finally got my hands on a wii, but i guess the file isn't availalable anymore.

but anyways. the cover looked good.[/quote]I think if you contact Mooky, he'll get you a copy of it. He's just not sharing it for the world anymore.

Does anybody have this cover? I would like to print one out for myself (I am not a reseller). I tried PM'ing the OP, but no response.

EDIT: I think I found a copy.

I'm not gonna lie Mooky, I ordered a Wii Sports case off of ebay and that's the exact one I got. this was over a week ago though, and I had no idea that the actual creator of said cover was getting screwed over. Had I known, I wouldn't have ordered it. Even so, PM me if there is anything I can do for you. I can't say if iazy is the one who sent it to me. I could check, but i don't see any point at the moment since you already know he was doing it. Once again, my apologies!!

[quote name='ZForce915']I'd really appreciate if someone would make me one of these. PM me if you can.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Can someone please help me out!

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I've removed all the links to this cover.

Sorry to disapoint anyone, but after iazybandit decided to profit off of a cover I spent 6+ hours creating (I retyped all the text for superior printing, recreated the cover from scratch and cleaned all the images and placed them, all while trying to keep close to the original design) then I went to eBay and saw others, as well.

I realized, that it was rediculous for me to make everyone else money. Thank you for your support, but I'm out of cover making for a while.[/QUOTE]

I'm really sad to see something like this happen to someone who's actually skilled. I never thought anything like this would happen on CAG.

Thanks for your hard work and I'd like to personally say you rock.

I saw that. Kinda shitty if you ask me. I left a comment regarding it as well. CDcovers.cc is a piece of shit website. I gave credit to CAG & TCP.

[quote name='Corvin']I saw that. Kinda shitty if you ask me. I left a comment regarding it as well. CDcovers.cc is a piece of shit website. I gave credit to CAG & TCP.[/quote]Nope, that's not Mooky's.

I ordered a white Wii game case from Nintendo.com. Got it in the mail today and it was completely destroyed. Cracks everywhere, loose pieces floating around inside, doesn't even close. Nintendo is sending me another one, but I doubt it will be any better because their packaging is absolutely horrible. No padding what-so-ever.

[quote name='daroga']Nope, that's not Mooky's.[/QUOTE]

D'oh. Someone replied too. Oh well, just trying to stick up for the caggers.

[quote name='muffinman943']I wonder if anybody can make manuals?[/QUOTE]
I actually thought about making a manual but what would you put in it? If someone wants to put the text together, I'll make one for CAGers

[quote name='Legolas813']I ordered a white Wii game case from Nintendo.com. Got it in the mail today and it was completely destroyed. Cracks everywhere, loose pieces floating around inside, doesn't even close. Nintendo is sending me another one, but I doubt it will be any better because their packaging is absolutely horrible. No padding what-so-ever.[/QUOTE]

If you order more than one item, they usually send them in a box. I know last time I ordered some Gamecube cases and DS cases I ordered 10 of each and both came boxed seperately.

[quote name='muffinman943']I wonder if anybody can make manuals?[/QUOTE]

Why? The game already comes with a manual. You can put that inside your new Wii case with custom printed cover.

[quote name='Legolas813']Why? The game already comes with a manual. You can put that inside your new Wii case with custom printed cover.[/QUOTE]
No it doesnt. The disc comes in a cardboard sleeve and thats it. Other countries got manuals, not the US

[quote name='iazybandit']No it doesnt. The disc comes in a cardboard sleeve and thats it. Other countries got manuals, not the US[/QUOTE]There's an instruction booklet in the sleeve.

[quote name='iazybandit']No it doesnt. The disc comes in a cardboard sleeve and thats it. Other countries got manuals, not the US[/QUOTE]

I live in Florida. I'm holding the manual for the game right now.

[quote name='iazybandit']No it doesnt. The disc comes in a cardboard sleeve and thats it. Other countries got manuals, not the US[/quote]

So, you're the motherfucker who ruined the whole case insert for us by being a selfish son of a bitch and trying to profit from Mooky's work?

Classy.

[quote name='the ender']So, you're the motherfucker who ruined the whole case insert for us by being a selfish son of a bitch and trying to profit from Mooky's work?

Classy.[/QUOTE]
Here we go again. Old news.

[quote name='the ender']So, you're the motherfucker who ruined the whole case insert for us by being a selfish son of a bitch and trying to profit from Mooky's work?

Classy.[/QUOTE]
Here we go again. Old news.
[quote name='judyjudyjudy']There's an instruction booklet in the sleeve.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Legolas813']I live in Florida. I'm holding the manual for the game right now.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm..I gotta take a look again.

I never opened this thread before, cause I didn't have a Wii. Awesome cover Mooky! Must've taken quite some time to make.

i just found out that some CAGs were trying to profit off this nice cover, i say thats fucked up! and nice work mooky, im glad i saved this image so i now have it for my copy of wii sports.... but now i just gotta order a wii dvd case

[quote name='anarchyburger']im glad i saved this image so i now have it for my copy of wii sports.... but now i just gotta order a wii dvd case[/QUOTE]
Same here, I've had the file for a long time, and now I want to print it out for my Wii Sports game. What are the measurements so that it'll print properly for a DVD case?

well crap - I just got a few new wii games and now actually have reason to take wii sports outta the wii - so I figured I'd seen this thread before I'll check it out and print me out a nice little case for wii sports... Is there any way I can get a copy of the file - somebody I should pm or anything - don't wanna bother anybody with it but would like to get a copy of the cover for a dvd case.

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']Same here, I've had the file for a long time, and now I want to print it out for my Wii Sports game. What are the measurements so that it'll print properly for a DVD case?[/QUOTE]
It should already be sized to fit..the one I did at least. Just make sure to use legal sized paper (8.5 x14). If you use regular sized paper, it will get cut off due to margins.

Ok I found a copy elsewhere that looks to be 2.0 - it was around 3.5mb - plenty big enough to print full size and all... now I just have to find a stinky dvd case - I thought for sure I'd have one sitting around but nope - oh well... Anybody got any suggestions where I could get a free dvd case - does AOL put them in dvd cases these days at walmart or best buy or somewhere?

Luckily I picked up that free Tony Hawk Wii dvd at target...so now I have a blank white dvd case just waiting for this. Thanks mooky!

[quote name='iazybandit']Here we go again. Old news.

Hmmm..I gotta take a look again.[/quote]
Wow, iazybandit I'm surprise that you are still posting on this thread after you have been caught for trying to profit off of mooky's work. Also surprise you haven't been banned yet...

[quote name='bordjon']Ok I found a copy elsewhere that looks to be 2.0 - it was around 3.5mb - plenty big enough to print full size and all[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's the most recent one.

[quote name='bordjon']now I just have to find a stinky dvd case - I thought for sure I'd have one sitting around but nope - oh well... Anybody got any suggestions where I could get a free dvd case - does AOL put them in dvd cases these days at walmart or best buy or somewhere?[/QUOTE]

As another option, you could always order a white Wii case from Nintendo.com.

[quote name='"slick-deals (iazybandit)"'] Hope you're happy that you got all of CAG against and hating me. [/quote]

That blows my mind, how can you blame Mooky for CAG turning on you, when all he did was show us what you were doing with the work he did.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm not the only one that has just found out about this from the Cheapy Awards threads, so I think it might be best if this topic is locked ASAP. iazybandit seems to be making an effort to defend himself in response to every comment about him, and I know from experience where these types of threads end up going, and it's nowhere good.

On the plus side, I did see some of your covers Mooky, and they definitely are impressive. I hope this incident doesn't discourage you from doing future work like this, as you've obviously got a talent, as evidenced by the number of people willing to pay for your work on ebay and God only knows what other sites.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']That blows my mind, how can you blame Mooky for CAG turning on you, when all he did was show us what you were doing with the work he did.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm not the only one that has just found out about this from the Cheapy Awards threads, so I think it might be best if this topic is locked ASAP. iazybandit seems to be making an effort to defend himself in response to every comment about him, and I know from experience where these types of threads end up going, and it's nowhere good.

On the plus side, I did see some of your covers Mooky, and they definitely are impressive. I hope this incident doesn't discourage you from doing future work like this, as you've obviously got a talent, as evidenced by the number of people willing to pay for your work on ebay and God only knows what other sites.[/QUOTE]
If you have read through the thread, i have apologized, removed the auction long ago and have forgotten about this. All he had to do was just ask me to remove and I would of. No need to make a big fiasco out of this. People like to bring things up even when the situation is long dead.

[quote name='iazybandit']If you have read through the thread, i have apologized, removed the auction long ago and have forgotten about this. All he had to do was just ask me to remove and I would of. No need to make a big fiasco out of this. People like to bring things up even when the situation is long dead.[/QUOTE]

It ain't over till your villainous ass gets handed the award for biggest jackassed villain on CAG for '06. The fact of the matter is that you tried scamming cash off of a fellow CAG's hard work and that kind of mindset isn't changed by a few "I'm sorry's." You lost the trust of the community and that probably won't (and shouldn't) ever come back. Consider yourself shunned... chump.

[quote name='Scobie']It ain't over till your villainous ass gets handed the award for biggest jackassed villain on CAG for '06. The fact of the matter is that you tried scamming cash off of a fellow CAG's hard work and that kind of mindset isn't changed by a few "I'm sorry's." You lost the trust of the community and that probably won't (and shouldn't) ever come back. Consider yourself shunned... chump.[/QUOTE]
So give me the award. I dont care. Big whoopie doo. Dont really care what you people think of me. To me, situation is done and over with.

[quote name='iazybandit']Before all blames go to me, I'm not the only one selling your cover. There are other sellers as well. So why not go after them instead of singling me out? There are people who dont have access to printers nor have the time. So I'm providing a service just like any other seller that is selling covers. Not once did I say that I made the covers.

I also emailed you stating that I would remove yours from the auction. And if you won my auction just to leave me negative feedback, then go right ahead.

If people are just going to keep on blaming me for something that I agreed to remove then I'll just keep doing what I'm doing if I'm just going to keep getting blamed.

My cover is down for whatever reason and once I'll find out why, I'll reupload it for those to download and print. If you want to make a profit off of it...go right ahead. So as long my work is being appreciated even though I put "6+" hours on it.[/quote]
Yeah iazy, I can't understand why "everyone is against you". Though you said you appolgized you had to be coerced into doing so. Also in reading through your posts you come off as a real asshole acting like it's your right to profit from others.

What I find funny is that nowhere did you ever say "You know what, I was wrong and I'm sorry". That's all it would have taken to put you back in good light with the CAG community, but instead you're here being a cock about it more or less telling people to eat shit. You remind me of that spoiled brat who's always blaming other people for stuff going wrong.

bread's done
Back