Morrodox's Pre-Christmas, Pre-Black-Friday, Pre-Thanksgiving, Post-Halloween Code Contest (Ends 11/7)

morrodox

CAGiversary!
UPDATE:  Contest is over.  Winners have been sent their codes.

Because you just can't get enough free codes, and I just never get tired of giving all mine away, here is a new batch to enjoy while everyone's still on sugar high from Halloween.

Post a reply to this thread saying what your Halloween costume was this year, or post a pic of you in it, or if you didn't dress up just say what you did instead -- What scary movie you watched, what game you played, what immature but hilarious prank you pulled and whether or not they figured out it was you.  There are no wrong answers.  Just trying to make this more interesting.

Also post which prize you want, should you win.  You are limited to one.  If you request multiple prizes I will go with the first one as your choice.  If you edit your post (perhaps to change your prize to one with less competition) or send me a PM asking for codes, you are guaranteed not to win anything.

Contest ends Friday afternoon, around 3:00 PM CST.  Possibly a bit later than that, but definitely no earlier.  I will choose the winners using an as-random-as-possible computerized process, and I'll update the OP to let everyone know when the contest is ended and who won.  Winners will receive their codes via PM.  Lurkers can fight over the scraps if any prizes have no takers.

IMPORTANT:

Some of these codes may already be used.  I never redeem them myself, but I buy a lot of games secondhand.  I've identified which ones may have been used already.  Apologies in advance for any that don't work.  Trying to do something nice, so please no hate.

Usually my codes are for North America only, but this time I have a couple for the U.K.  I've noted in the descriptions which is which.  Codes for one region are probably not redeemable elsewhere.

Here is what you what you might find in your plastic pumpkin pail, if you are lucky:

• "The Bureau: XCOM Declassified" online pass and Codebreakers mission for PS3.  Came in a used copy of the game, so possibly already redeemed.  (North America.)  (Unclaimed -- F65Q-JRN9-F2PL)
  • "Child of Light" Golem / Dark Aurora / Light Aurora pack for PS Vita.  I bought the physical game new and sealed, so I know this one is unused.  (United Kingdom.)  (Unclaimed -- JK5M-BENT-BFF6)
  • "Child of Light" Occuly & Stardust pack for PS Vita.  I bought the physical game new and sealed, so I know this one is unused.  (United Kingdom.)  (Unclaimed -- P7JJ-LANL-2553)
  • "Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster" Square Enix registration code.  Go to http://member.square-enix.com/na to redeem.  I think they have a rewards system like Nintendo's?  Came in a used copy of the game, so possibly already used.  (North America.)  (Unclaimed -- BEWUME-330-MOCOVE-009)
  • "Killer is Dead" Smooth Operator Pack for Xbox 360.  Got the game from GameFly, so the code is definitely unused.  (North America.)  (Unclaimed -- FDVH6-K44CW-YG42X-7F2G3-M9KTZ)
  • "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix" Square Enix registration code.  Go to http://member.square-enix.com/na to redeem.  I think they have a rewards system like Nintendo's?  Came in a used copy of the game, so possibly already used.  (North America.)  (Unclaimed -- TAJUJU-096-TAJEXU-032)
  • My Coke Rewards code.   Redeem at http://www.mycokerewards.com.  Came off an empty 12-pack of somethinerother I found by the garbage at work.  Definitely unused.  (Update: I found another one of these, so there will be 2 winners.(The Dark Enforcer, OrionBrando)
  • Play-Asia coupon for $5 off a $60+ order, expires November 10, 2014.  Unused.  (Unclaimed -- VP-QOC-PMO)
  • "Pokemon X/Y" shiny Gengar code.  I picked up an extra one from GameStop.  (North America.) (aardvarkgod)
  • "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist" Upper Echelon Pack for PS3.  Includes tactical crossbow, 3E Eclipse Ops suit, VSS siper rifle.  Came in a used copy of the game, so possibly already redeemed.  (North America.)  (Ness3)
  • Xbox Live 2-day Gold Trial.  Came in a used copy of "Gears of War: Judgment", along with a download code for the original Gears, on the same scratch-off card.  The Gears code is almost certainly used, but there's a chance the Gold Trial might not be.  (North America.)  (rcgam3r)
  • "Yggdra Union" PSN code for PSP game download.  Came in a used copy of the game, so possibly already redeemed.  (North America.)  (georox)
Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wore my wifes spiderman hoodie this year.

I'll take the "Yggdra Union" PSN code if its still there.

My girlfriend and I didnt dress up but we handed out candy (and ate a lot of candy hehe).

If I win, I want the Splinter Cell dlc code for ps3. Thanks!

My girlfriend and I didnt dress up but we handed out candy (and ate a lot of candy hehe).

If I win, I want the Splinter Cell dlc code for ps3. Thanks!

This year I dressed up as Lee Sin from League of Legends, although I didn't take pictures.

If I win, I'd love to have the My Coke Rewards code!

Thanks Morrodox!

I didn't dress up for Halloween but I stayed home and watched some movies like Childs Play,Cujo,See No Evil 2.

I also played some Resident Evil:Revelations on the 3DS and Viva Piñata:TiP on the 360.

If I win I would like:Yggdra Union" PSN code for PSP game download

i was Asspool for Halloween. "Yggdra Union" PSN code for PSP game download.  if I win

Dq5PNqv.jpg

I was Green Mario as people told me :c , Luigi, during Halloween pretty cool

In for My Coke Rewards code

Sorry I edited the post just because I forget to add a reward, hope this don't DQ me, didn't change to another prize or something, just forgot.

I went as a balding middle-aged man...but I go as that all the time these days, so it probably doesn't count.  Mostly I passed out Candy and watched a bunch of the Leprechaun movies.  Warwick Davis is a great actor, doesn't get enough love.

I could use the Shiny Gengar code.

didn't dress up.  got home ate and watched tv (hawaii 5-0 and blue bloods) then played lots of destiny.

if picked at random, will go for the gengar code..

i stayed at home with my gf, we handed out candy and played Mario Kart 64 and after I played Shadow of Mordor till like 3 or 4 am.. munching on left over candy...

"Pokemon X/Y" shiny Gengar code 

Bump.  Ends today.  Still lots of unclaimed prizes.  Does everyone not like free stuff anymore?  Or am I giving away crappy free stuff this time?

I was The Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween. If you choose me, I'll take the Pokemon Gengar code! The other girl in the photo is my friend, she was Cleopatra.

bread's done
Back