Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection Giveaway (X360)

MogKnight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey folks, been a long time since I've gave something away to CAG. :/

I'm here to fix that with another "evil ploy giveaway to get more people to listen to our podcast yet our rules are laid out to the point where you really don't have to listen to it" plan. So far, it has been mildly successful.

Podcast Episode and Contest Details can be found here.

I'm giving away a redemption code for Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection for Xbox 360. Thinking I had to tie it into something Mass Effect 3 related, here's something that might entice some of the clever and creative crowd out there. Simply send an email to me and answer the question provided.

The specific details can be found in the linked page. Good luck, have fun and if you do have the time, please have a listen, give us some constructive feedback (and hopefully not in an angry Retake Mass Effect way) and review us on iTunes too!

Please? T_T

Wish I could win this but i do not win jack daniels. Thanks for those that will enter and for that person that wins.

Always good to see people giving.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Are there Mass Effect 3 spoilers on the cast? I haven't played it yet and I DONT WAN THEM.[/QUOTE]

For this Episode (and Episode 21 before it), yes there are some spoilers in Mass Effect 3, generally focusing on the first half of the game. Though we do focus more on talking on the multiplayer in this episode, I would suggest avoiding if you don't want any spoilers at all.

But if you do beat the game and wanted to know our thoughts on it, our next recording will be focused on everything, ending and all. Heck, I might give something else away too!

Hey CAGsters~ Only about 7 more hours to go... and I should be sleeping but I never listen to my own advice. o_O; Good luck! Keep the creativeness coming!

bread's done
Back