Mortal Kombat Vita $10, Batman: AC GOTY $30, Batman: AA GOTY $10 Gamestop (Dead)

Donut2922

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Gamestop has on sale new copies of:

Mortal Kombat (Vita) $9.99
Batman: Arkham City GOTY (360/PS3) $29.99
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (360/PS3) $9.99
Mortal Kombat Komplete (360/PS3) $19.99
Witcher 2 (360) $29.99
Lollipop Chainsaw (360/PS3) $39.99
Dirt Showdown (360/PS3) $39.99

Used prices are also all discounted accordingly.

The link to the final week of the Gamestock 2012 sale can be found here.

Walked into a GS here in Vegas and was looking at MK Vita when an employee gave me a heads up it was going to be on sale for $10 soon in case I was gonna buy it. I asked about any upcoming B2G1 for preowned games and he wasn't aware of one but said it's still possible since its usually a weekend type of promo instead of a weekly one.

Update courtesy of

Esalw - MK Komplete sale is live already.
Tatum - Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Not related to the games listed in the OP, but I just noticed NCAA 13 is now $49.99 at Gamestop. Just making everyone aware in case they want to PM copies purchased at launch.

[quote name='Donut2922']If you have the option on MK Komplete I recommend the Xbox version since the PSN netcode is too laggy for MP.[/QUOTE]

Played it on both and I can't tell much of a difference.

Hmm I have a B2G1 code for joining PUR. Thinking about getting Batman:AC GOTY, The Witcher 2, and Binary Domain used for $20/each.

I got vanilla Batman AA for free during the last B2G1.
It's sitting on backlog, so might as well sell it and pick up GOTY.

[quote name='rcerboss']I dunno man, the new challenge tower for the DLC characters was cool but the graphics are pretty bad. Maybe it's cause I have (and still do) spend SO much time playing it on PS3, but the Vita version just looks like crap by comparison.[/QUOTE]

OK to each his own. I was totally wowed by this game as well as a handful of other Vita games, especially graphics wise. I would certainly hope the PS3 version looks better cuz if it didn't than that console is a true turd. To me it's apples and oranges cuz the consoles should always kich azz in that department. Personally, I compare Vita graphics to 3DS graphics and smartphone graphics and MK Vita looks pretty dam amazing in that context. Do you play alot of handheld games in general or mostly all console?

Is the deal live now? Cause Batman AC GOTY is 29.99 on PS3/XBOX360 right now.. but the MK Vita is still 29.99..

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Yeah. It was a trick to get those $10 Vita MKs back from the last deal.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I had the MK Vita in my bag of 3DS and Vita games to trade in today, def not wanting to trade in, just to make the 5 dollar profit like many suggested after I buy back tomorrow. Something in my gut made me pull it and I chickened out. It's such an amazing game I couldn't pull the trigger. So far I am not second guessing that non trade...:) But if it does turn out to be 10 bucks tomorrow, congrats on all who did gain on the deal....

[quote name='inky1600']I had the MK Vita in my bag of 3DS and Vita games to trade in today, def not wanting to trade in, just to make the 5 dollar profit like many suggested after I buy back tomorrow. Something in my gut made me pull it and I chickened out. It's such an amazing game I couldn't pull the trigger. So far I am not second guessing that non trade...:) But if it does turn out to be 10 bucks tomorrow, congrats on all who did gain on the deal....[/QUOTE]

Frak! I think I may have missed the $5 bonus by trading it in with another game!:bomb:

Well, here's to $10 MK!:applause:

ok so i see already MK Komplete at 19.99 but is MK Vita going to be $9.99 and do you know if the witcher 2 and lollipop chainsaw are gonna go down in price because i see that offer for today to.

[quote name='Tdog987']Maybe there wont be a sale for BM: AA and MK Vita

The other deals are up.

I fooled around with the URL weekly ad and got this...

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/080112/default.aspx[/QUOTE]

It's confusing actually since that link doesn't advertise anything about the Batman sales even though the Batman: AC GOTY sale is live. The 2nd link that Rockinjs posted up mentions the $10 off the Batman: AA GOTY sale which isn't live however. The picture on the 2nd link even shows MK Komplete but no MK Vita so i dunno. It would be under the "$20 off select WB games" promo I figure.

[quote name='inky1600']I had the MK Vita in my bag of 3DS and Vita games to trade in today, def not wanting to trade in, just to make the 5 dollar profit like many suggested after I buy back tomorrow. Something in my gut made me pull it and I chickened out. It's such an amazing game I couldn't pull the trigger. So far I am not second guessing that non trade...:) But if it does turn out to be 10 bucks tomorrow, congrats on all who did gain on the deal....[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry for any confusion and anxiety and all but I'm just passing along what I was told by an employee so I guess we'll just have to see what tomorrow brings us. In the meantime, to be safe I'm going to just change the OP and title so I don't add to the confusion. Really sorry bros if I messed this one up for ya'll :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kylerg']What are the chances that trade-ins could tank in the morning?[/QUOTE]

32.6754534234567788653421345789008755443336898900786%

In all seriousness I think GS TIVs have stayed pretty solid this entire promotion.

Mortal Kombat Vita for $10 is a go

the website hasn't dropped yet but choose pickup in store and the store price will show $10

[quote name='Tony208']Mortal Kombat Vita for $10 is a go

the website hasn't dropped yet but choose pickup in store and the store price will show $10[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks

the website hasn't dropped yet but choose pickup in store and the store price will show $10[/QUOTE]

Yay! Thanks I was starting to sweat it there thinking my source made me look like an ass on this board. I'll update the OP again ... this is like the 10th time lol.

Thank you was able to put one on hold. Hopefully I'll be able to PM Batman GOTY at BB tomorrow as well.

[quote name='YBX87']trying going to the store, and pricematching it.[/QUOTE]
I probably will.

[quote name='solidus_00']Is it a code because I just added over 50 bucks to my cart and didn't get a free ship option.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it was a code.

2 for in store pickup great deal on this one and what is with lollipop and the witcher are those going to be on sale too??

this OP got the MK (vita) deal wrong, it's not on sale for $10 dollars, it's actualy just $10 dollars off of $40 to make the sale price $30. all of the other sales and deals are live right now with the sale prices, so that just tells you MK (vita) will not be $10. and also i seen this from the actual "gamestock" site with the sale prices live.

[quote name='Alex121006']this OP got the MK (vita) deal wrong, it's not on sale for $10 dollars, it's actualy just $10 dollars off of $40 to make the sale price $30. all of the other sales and deals are live right now with the sale prices, so that just tells you MK (vita) will not be $10. and also i seen this from the actual "gamestock" site with the sale prices live.[/QUOTE]

If you put in an order and chose "store pickup" it changes the price of the game to $10.

the thing i dont get, why is lollipop chainsaw $40 and the witcher 2 $30 ? both the witcher and lollipop chainsaw were $50 each, and now BOTH should be $30 each with the $20 off, not just the witcher 2 for $30 ?........

oh well, another great job by gamestop promoting the GREAT deals they NEVER have.

[quote name='Alex121006']this OP got the MK (vita) deal wrong, it's not on sale for $10 dollars, it's actualy just $10 dollars off of $40 to make the sale price $30. all of the other sales and deals are live right now with the sale prices, so that just tells you MK (vita) will not be $10. and also i seen this from the actual "gamestock" site with the sale prices live.[/QUOTE]

You should probably read the latest posts in a thread before accusing someone (who already thought he made a mistake) of making a mistake, especially when your information is wrong and answered only a few posts above yours.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']Save 50% on PreOwned sports titles! 8/1-8/2 only! Picked up NCAA 13 for $22.50.

Save 50% on PreOwned

Price changes after you add to cart![/QUOTE]

Is this online only, or in store as well? Can't find any details on it. Gamestock site fine print for this deal seems to be messed up

Last time, these $10 Vita MKs were selling out!:hot:

[quote name='209chromatic']Can I buy 2 used copies of MK and get the 3rd free with a coupon I got with PUR Pro?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']You should probably read the latest posts in a thread before accusing someone (who already thought he made a mistake) of making a mistake, especially when your information is wrong and answered only a few posts above yours.[/QUOTE]

didn't read every post, only looked at the actual website where they actualy sell the item. i dont really like reading 100 different messages when i can just go to the website, or just call the actual store. but i can see that you are very offended and hurt for my reply about proof/info i THOUGHT i had for people on here. very sorry that i have offended you and hurt your feelings.

[quote name='Alex121006']didn't read every post, only looked at the actual website where they actualy sell the item. i dont really like reading 100 different messages when i can just go to the website, or just call the actual store. but i can see that you are very offended and hurt for my reply about proof/info i THOUGHT i had for people on here. very sorry that i have offended you and hurt your feelings.[/QUOTE]

You didn't offend me at all, I'm sorry you were wrong.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']You didn't offend me at all, I'm sorry you were wrong.[/QUOTE]

yes, congrats on being right.

MK Vita is $8.99 used if anyone wants to go that route and you DON'T need an online pass to play online for those who will ask because the used price didn't go down when it was $9.99 last time.

Does anyone think Mortal Kombat Komplete PS3 will be $10 at some point? Also, I can't decide if I should get Arkham Asylum for $5 on PC next time it's on sale or go with the 360 version.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']Save 50% on PreOwned sports titles! 8/1-8/2 only! Picked up NCAA 13 for $22.50.

Save 50% on PreOwned

Price changes after you add to cart![/QUOTE]

The PUR Pro discount also applies. The price is $20.25 before tax for in-store pick up.

Anyone with a Vita that doesnt own MK for it is crazy. Its definitely one of the top 3 or 4 games on the system and for $10 its an absolute steal. Theres so much content in the game, I have the digital version (and got in on the last $10 deal) but i may still grab this.

does anyone know if the pre-owned sports 50% off is in store also? i tried doing the same like I did for MK vita and it didn't work.

would love to pick up the show 12 and fifa 12 for vita if that's the case.

[quote name='EruptionZ']is there no price drop for batman AA Goty? web price is still $20 right now.[/QUOTE]

When you place an order for store pick-up, it shows the 9.99 price.

bread's done
Back