Mortal Kombat X

I found an easy way to farm coins. Play a two player match with the danger modifer and have your borders and icons set so they give you the max coins. Also performing a brutality on the last round helps too.

Was that rumor about the patches reducing your koin collection rate officially debunked?
no, the patches really do nerf the shit out of how many koins you get and its because NRS has a $20 to instantly unlock the krypt bullshit that they want to milk your wallet for.

Last edited by a moderator:
when are we getting a CAG night going with this shit?!?
My PSN handle is the same as my CAG name. I'm usually up to play game the violent games late at night after my son is put to bed hahah. I haven't played MK since I beat the story mode though. Got pulled into some Evolve matches. Ran with Velo last night lol.

My PSN handle is the same as my CAG name. I'm usually up to play game the violent games late at night after my son is put to bed hahah. I haven't played MK since I beat the story mode though. Got pulled into some Evolve matches. Ran with Velo last night lol.
id love to get a good KOTH game going with a few people. so tired of playing randoms online that give out no respect just cuz you beat them.

I got to play a few matches online last night and my impressions of the netcode is that it seems just fine. I think the lag only occurs when your opponent doesn't have a good internet speed. MK9 was atrocious online and was lag city no matter how fast your connection was. I have Comcast which is really good for internet speeds too.

The matchmaking isn't very quick though so that'd be one gripe. It also appears that the faction servers aren't always stable and seem to be down for maintenance more often than not.

I notice you can't counter low blocks with mid attacks. WTF. I don't remember this being a thing in MK9. You can only overhead low blocking players now. Oh well. I think this game is awesome though. I'm happy with it and am not going to be trading in my copy to Best Buy after all.

the living towers is constantly down. so annoying. sometimes the lag could be bad and it really disrupts people who need accurate timed moves like ermac. sometimes the blocking just seems like it doesnt work at all. ill hold low block and still get hit with a mid move. frustrating to say the least.

i have great internet speed but it honestly seems like most people DONT. i refuse to play anyone with a red ping in the vs rooms. as im always one of the few people with green pings.

The online is kind of a mess. I've never even been able to get into a KOTH room. Matchmaking is painfully slow, worse than MK9 even. I'm guessing there should be enough players right now and it's the servers that are terrible. I hate that the servers seem to go down all the time, and WBPlay is messed up on the mobile app so I can't even get those stupid skins. Tower Battle is kinda fun though - basically a race to beat 5 CPU opponents with weird conditions. Lag doesn't matter.

I got Injustice on 360 at launch, and while not perfect it was much smoother than this. MK9 was always bad online, unfortunately.

That said, i had fun with the single player mode. Still have to grind out the Klassic Tower with all the characters.

Playing on PS4 on the East coast, PM me with your tag if you want to friend up.

The online is kind of a mess.
last night i was in a koth room boosting respect points with people and all of a sudden the game session ended. everyone in the room couldnt get back online, or go to the faction pages, or load up any living towers. the only things that worked were single player stuff and going to the store to buy their overpriced DLC.

What's the internet connection for other players that show just grey bars?  The red, yellow, and green are obvious but I can't tell if the ping that displays neither colors is worse than red?

I'm having a hard time pulling off combos online.  Maybe it's a little of the lag but it just seems like the timing is a little off.  I'm pulling them off in practice but when you set somebody up, it just seems harder online for me - i dunno. I think I just need to play more to get the hang of it.  I can't pull off strings yet.

Anyone here still play? I wouldn't mind throwing down in a king of the hill with a few cags. I'm an average fighter and usually play as Jason because I'm a huge horror buff.

bread's done
Back