Most Memorable CAG Villain 2010

[quote name='Ed_']I hope so! IATCG can take his bitching elsewhere.[/QUOTE]
You know there IS an ignore feature, right?;)

Click on my username, go down to where it says 'ignore IAmTheCheapestGamer', click yes on the next screen and then you no longer have to see my 'bitching'.:applause:

Villains are cool ie joker, king james, the pats. Change this poll to douchebag of the year with the 'winner' being banned and this will be the best poll of the year

I believe it, Shrike. He's a total douche and only created the site for his benefit and takes all the Child's Play donations to remake the film series.

[quote name='shrike4242']I've heard that if CheapyD wins for the Villain category, he's going to ban all of CAG out of spite.[/QUOTE]

Then the site closes down and he loses his gravy train. If it weren't for this site he would/should be flipping burgers somewhere.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Then the site closes down and he loses his gravy train. If it weren't for this site he would/should be flipping burgers somewhere.[/QUOTE]

were you absent when they were handing out sense of humor?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wasn't the whole ECA/Hal Halpin debacle last year? :)[/QUOTE]
That was 2009, and he won the award didn't he? We are currently voting on 2010 villains and if it has apparently been narrowed down to Cheapy or FT. Neither of those guys was particularly villainous.

[quote name='steve nash']cuntfooscious[/QUOTE]

fire_queef

Is he on here just for his random ass "game deals". he hasn't done one in a while i miss his post. Griefers would keep them on the first page for a few days and i loved reading them.

[quote name='An J0e']fire_queef

Is he on here just for his random ass "game deals". he hasn't done one in a while i miss his post. Griefers would keep them on the first page for a few days and i loved reading them.[/QUOTE]
He was banned a while ago actually, so no more MSRP game 'deals' from him.:booty:

It's nice to know you're truly loved and adored on here by just being nominated though.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']He was banned a while ago actually, so no more MSRP game 'deals' from him.:booty:

It's nice to know you're truly loved and adored on here by just being nominated though.;)[/QUOTE]

Of course, everyone knows you and con from your post. I love when you start stuff in gamestop forums and always laugh when con gets in arguments about whos fault arguments are (normally starting with him or someone else replying about how the other doesn't understand sarcasm :D i love it.).

[quote name='steve nash']cuntfooscious[/QUOTE]

you gotta love steve nash. So stupid even the mods ignore him.

by the way, how's JRich's baby?

Wow this was by far the most I have laughed here at work, everybody wants to know whats so funny! I know the polls are closed, but I'll just put my 2 cents in even though I just registered recently....

Looking at the videos people posted and all the comments, it's truly sad Fire_Theif was permabanned because he seemed like nothing but pure comedic entertainment:applause: I buy lots of things at MSRP, so his deals wouldn't have bothered me, but his so-called "gangsterism" and the videos? A laugh a minute and I'm kind of upset I won't get to see that BRRRR...Gucci at the end of one of his posts!

As for IATCG and confoosious getting villian votes, I think thats rather unfair. IATCG stays true to his name, nothing wrong with that and I love the bomb smiley he uses in most his posts, LOL! And I gained so much respect for confoosious after reading the Dragon Age II Bioware amazon thread, what a riot! Can't remember who it was he was arguing with, but he put that person in thier place on why they SHOULD have pre-ordered in the first place!

In fact, I havent noticed any "villians" so to speak thus far, just a lot of great banter back and forth when people get passionate about things, loving this site;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely disappointed that Cheapy didn't win this category. He certainly deserved it. There's always next year though and I am sure he will do just as much to "endear" himself to everyone!

I don't think Confoosious or IATCG should really count as villians.
They're more like the retarded clowns the circus occasionally lets out to entertain the children when things get boring.

[quote name='Oaxan']I don't think Confoosious or IATCG should really count as villians.
They're more like the retarded clowns the circus occasionally lets out to entertain the children when things get boring.[/QUOTE]

hmmmm... new user already hating on me and IATTCG?

So which banned former member are you? :booty:

[quote name='confoosious']hmmmm... new user already hating on me and IATTCG?

So which banned former member are you? :booty:[/QUOTE]

Hate? I do believe you're mistaken, it was merely an observation based on my own opinion, good sir. :whee:

OK. So since FT is perma-banned already and Cheapy is the owner of the site and as such is most likely disqualified from winning anything, that means I WIN!!!!!

:whee:

Good to know I'm loved enough by 500+ CAG's to be voted as a villian.

[quote name='Oaxan']I don't think Confoosious or IATCG should really count as villians.
They're more like the retarded clowns the circus occasionally lets out to entertain the children when things get boring.[/QUOTE]

i think iatcg toned it down lately

[quote name='steve nash']i think iatcg toned it down lately[/QUOTE]
Not by choice.:whistle2:#

And what is up with some posts of mine still popping up a box that says 'deleted by IATCG' when otherwise the posts would be completely gone before?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It says the same thing for a post you deleted right above the one I'm quoting.:booty:[/QUOTE]

I know. I was testing it out to see if it was just you. And it's not.

bread's done
Back