Most Memorable CAG Villain 2010

[quote name='confoosious']While I stand by everything I said in those "nastygrams", isn't it against forum etiquette to do so? The mods always tell us to take it to PMs to save other people from having to read it. We had an argument and took it to PMs. I'm not sure why you're crying about. It's not like I randomly chose your username and sent you a note.

Don't make it sound like I sent you note after note without you replying. It takes two to tango. :booty:

You wanna know what a real nastygram is? Some dude sent me a PM spoilered of the goatse pic. Now, that, is nasty. Surely a few words didn't hurt you too much, did it?

What's sad is that after that, you started following me around just to disagree with everything I said.[/QUOTE]
Actually our exchange was not that bad. It's mainly you beating your chest and me telling you to fuck off and then we insult each other's IQs.
And yes, it does take two to tango, as you say. In the interest of full-disclosure, I would of posted my replies as well.
I was just trying to give people a reason to vote for since you seem to be campaigning for this award and losing.:D
I don't disagree with everything you say, just the way you say it. :shock:
Believe me, you've provided plenty of opportunities for me to make remarks about your prick posts.
Unlike you however, most times I can bite my tongue and move on. Unfortunately we end up cruising the same threads on CAG.
EDIT: You discussing forum etiquette makes me laugh. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire Thief. When I first joined, I thought people were being too cruel to him because basically every thread he created was crapped on, whether he deserved it or not (there was SOME ok deals). But if he is StealCAGDeals on SD, then he deserves villain of the year for trying to ruin everything for the rest of us just because he got banned

From what i have gathered in 2010:

Baldy - so i seem to have missed that CagCast thing against that furry of Wombat so he "deserves" a spot in here. Fair enough.

Chupaplayer - i wouldnt know this person because i usually do not drop my pants and circlejerk in the OTT or the off-topic section in general with random people of the internet. He seems to be more active there.

Confoosius - he was a prick in 2009 when i just joined. i still remember that silly argument with that Simpsons-loving pr1ck. He would not get my vote in 2010 though

Fire_Thief - This white boy stirred up the whole CAG community. He was annoying at the beginning and the icing on the cake was his "hurr buy this obscure game for 26 bucks! You have never heard of it? who gives a shit! it is 26 dollars now and it was released 10 years ago! Buy it! Buy it! Buy it" threads.
Every crappy thread that was released by other CAGS would be tagged "Fire Thief Fail" throughout late 2010 thanks to him.

IAmTheCheapestGamer - dont know what to say. This dude is either autistic or an insecure redneck. I picked a horrible impression from the Debate forum.
"hurr why is everyone speaking a language i dont know. hurr why are people looking at me when i walk! stop talking about me even thought you foreign people are probably talking about something in your lives but it feels like you are talking about me and you are building my insecurity! stop it! English only country!"

VaultDweller - He was a douchebag once when i read a post from him. Not too striking.

- Memorable mentions that should have been included:

Scarhawk - This guy would always post on a thread with a good deal on how he picked up 3 copies and he would flip 2 and keep 1. A little shitstorm would happen right afterward. He would then comeback 2 pages after and remind everybody how he still picked up copies to flip.
Guy had me at first but i picked up his trolling and ignored him.
Other peoplewere not doing so, however.

and Jodou:

[quote name='Jodou']I'd vote for you if there was a most memorable tears poll.[/QUOTE]
And I'd vote for you if there was a "attention whore of 2010" poll.

You should keep your HURR PC IS BETTER THAN CONSOLES persona to troll more often.
I think we need someone like that to stir up a bit of chaos on CAG.

[quote name='cRodz']
IAmTheCheapestGamer - dont know what to say. This dude is either autistic or an insecure redneck. I picked a horrible impression from the Debate forum.
"hurr why is everyone speaking a language i dont know. hurr why are people looking at me when i walk! stop talking about me even thought you foreign people are probably talking about something in your lives but it feels like you are talking about me and you are building my insecurity! stop it! English only country!"[/QUOTE]
Contrary to that impression you got from me in the debate forum, I am not a narrow minded racist.

I don't just hate one group in particular, I hate everybody equally(especially myself:cry:).;) I'm a self loathing 'hater'. :razz:

I would vote SHC if he was up there. I guess I'll go after one of his fanboys, Confoosius, instead. I've always found it funny that his title is "Hates stupid people" and yet he posts some of the dumbest things I've read on this site.

[quote name='Tybee']Voted for Cheapy because I do not follow message board drama closely enough to know who the rest of these folks are (probably a good thing) and Cheapy's post-E3 treatment of Wombat was one of the cruelest things I've ever heard and almost killed the CAGcast.[/QUOTE]

same for the most part, though voting Cheapy for the laughs

[quote name='buckythekat']same for the most part, though voting Cheapy for the laughs[/QUOTE]

Why is it funny? He deserves to not only be on there but win it as well. Read this entire thread and you'll see multiple reasons why he was nominated. Cag is a success in spite of him, not because. It's certainly not a joke nomination like someone suggested.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Why is it funny? He deserves to not only be on there but win it as well. Read this entire thread and you'll see multiple reasons why he was nominated. Cag is a success in spite of him, not because. It's certainly not a joke nomination like someone suggested.[/QUOTE]
Now this has to be a joke. CAG doesn't exist without him.

[quote name='iRandom']Fire Thief[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually it's because I was a d-bag in general to quite a few apparently, but it was the rant to uhhhh whatever his name was who wanted me to change the OP/second post/etc of the thread to his liking that brought my prior behavior to the forefront.:whistle2:#

What can I say, I'm opinionated and I dislike people who want stuff handed to them on a silver platter, especially when the other 90-95% of people viewing the same thread have ZERO issues with it.

Either way, thanks for the 17 nominations. Now I know how beloved I am.:rofl:;)

EDIT: Can I vote for myself one time for each of my personalities?;) If so, I'll win for sure.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's because you Endlessly bitched about that fucking monitor you bought at target in the clearance thread. I never saw you post a deal, only a bunch of profanity on how you didn't get a deal. You have my vote.

I must have missed something in that whole exchange. I know that Cheapy apologized later but when I first listened to that episode, I thought it was funny. It sounded like one friend giving hell to another friend. Wombat and Cheapy give each other s**t all the time. Were Wombats feelings really hurt over that episode?

[quote name='Ed_']Actually, it's because you Endlessly bitched about that fucking monitor you bought at target in the clearance thread. I never saw you post a deal, only a bunch of profanity on how you didn't get a deal. You have my vote.[/QUOTE]
Actually I did eventually get the monitor for the price I wanted to pay, so it all worked out in the end.:D

But thanks for the vote nonetheless.;)

[quote name='Altanis']Is it wrong to be disappointed to have been nominated but not enough to make the poll?[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know what Atlantis did to get banned?

The dealings I've had with IATCG and Confoosius have been smooth and easy. Can't call those dudes villains.

Chuplayer's kind of a creeper, but villain isn't really a fitting description. Kind of unfair to him.

FT made me laugh. But I have a soft spot for trolls.

If there were someone listed who scammed people with trades and stuff, I'd pick them. I think I'll abstain from voting in this one.

For lack of following CAG closely, CheapyD. 7.5 years later, I'm still buying games because of Cheapy. Such a wallet bully. ;)

[quote name='BlazeP']What did CheapyD do to Wombat?[/QUOTE]

I've also been wondering about this. I don't listen to the podcast ever since cheapy started talking about poo in one of them. But since everyone bring this E3 thing up, I'm curious to know what happened.

I guess I'm a noob. I've never heard of any of these people, except for cheapy. I think this poll is funny though.

[quote name='BlazeP']What did CheapyD do to Wombat?[/QUOTE]

Nothing. Cheapy was busting his balls a little, as grown men do, when Wombat got overly sensitive and started to bitch and moan--even though Wombat does the same thing to Cheapy every CAGcast. I think it may have been Wombat's time of the month.

I actually like IATCG and Confoosius... sure they may bitch often, but it makes sense when they do. Fire_Thief wasn't getting on my nerves but I can't deny the fact that I was annoyed with how the other posters bitching about him, so he gets the vote for being the cause of said bitching.

Shame it's too late to add "earthquake/tsunami/nuclear fallout" to the list of possible CAG villains, because I know I'd vote for it.

Come on guys let's see those votes for Cheapy. Not only is he hard to stand but he's ugly too. Plus I think he is a little evil also; all the earmarks of a classic villain right there.

I'm sure if he had a mustache he'd be curling up the ends of it too just like Dick Dastardly.

[quote name='rockalittle00']
stripesorbars runnin 2nd by a very narrow margin[/QUOTE]

I think it's a little late for nominations but if it makes you feel better, he's been absent lately.

[quote name='steve nash']how dare you guys mention cheapyd's name in the same sentence as the rest of those less than reputable people[/QUOTE]
Less than reputable? :lol: I think not. A know-it-all know nothing who can't keep his mouth shut? Yeah. Even I'd agree with that description of me.:whistle2:#

[quote name='steve nash']Does the 'winner' of this poll get banned? Assuming its not cheapy of course[/QUOTE]
I certainly hope not.:shock: As it is, I am/was pretty close to banning recently.:whistle2:#

[quote name='steve nash']Does the 'winner' of this poll get banned? Assuming its not cheapy of course[/QUOTE]

I hope so! IATCG can take his bitching elsewhere.

bread's done
Back