Most Memorable CAG Villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='TheGunslinger6'][quote name='CaseyRyback']MWL was the most annoying person ever. His huge ass sig. , how he would try and sell his stuff in your trade thread but if someone did that to him he flipped out, and then what he said directed at Defender's family.

Also what about the guy who tried to sign you up for affiliates? I can't quite remember his name, but I do know he was selling RR gift certificates, and was ripping people off when it came to Beanie Babies. I know punq knows.

I would also throw Cloudspekk on the list (mainly because a lot of us would follow him and post stuff warning about him being a scammer). The two I listed may not be trolls per say, but if you rip someone off, you def. are pissing off people. Even DLF did not rip anyone off[/quote]

Screw Defender and I'm still here bitches !

T40412091846081.jpg
[/quote]

My first reaction was to ask if this was really MWL. Then again, I think I've got my answer already.

So...what happens now? I vote for tar and feathers followed by some drawing and quartering. :wink:[/quote]

Gonna have some fun tonight!!! yeeehawwww!!! :twoguns:

[quote name='punqsux']DLF posted saying that if he wins, hes making a grand return.

that may be reason enough to vote dlf ^^[/quote]

Or to not. :lol:

[quote name='help1'][quote name='smalien1']what about help1 or slidecage?[/quote]

Good Idea.[/quote]

Now if you doing something really wicked to get your ass banned you might just win!

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux']DLF posted saying that if he wins, hes making a grand return.

that may be reason enough to vote dlf ^^[/quote]

Or to not. :lol:[/quote]

I agree. I don't want to see his horrible, horrible posts. I'm going to vote for slidecage.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='smalien1']what about help1 or slidecage?[/quote]

Good Idea.[/quote]

Now if you doing something really wicked to get your ass banned you might just win![/quote]

Or not.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='smalien1']what about help1 or slidecage?[/quote]

Good Idea.[/quote]

Now if you doing something really wicked to get your ass banned you might just win![/quote]

Or not.[/quote]

Well I guess you just really don't want it. To bad, a good compitition up until the end is always oh so fun.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='dracula']help1- not really sure what he did either, but i remember he kept making "I apologize to cag" threads in off topic, and i never knew what he was apologizing for, but there were a zillion people hating him so i figure he must have done something pretty bad.[/quote]

He pissed Defender off something fierce. Other than that, he was just generally annoying.[/quote]

He pissed Defender off the same way he pissed everone else off. Just being a dweeble. Every post of his at the time was A. idiotic, B. fanboyish, C. pointless or D. all of the above.

However, he has seemed to begin to change his ways, so I'm not sure he qualifies as a nominee.[/quote]

Ill repond to these later, (G2G)

[quote name='help1'][quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='dracula']help1- not really sure what he did either, but i remember he kept making "I apologize to cag" threads in off topic, and i never knew what he was apologizing for, but there were a zillion people hating him so i figure he must have done something pretty bad.[/quote]

He pissed Defender off something fierce. Other than that, he was just generally annoying.[/quote]

He pissed Defender off the same way he pissed everone else off. Just being a dweeble. Every post of his at the time was A. idiotic, B. fanboyish, C. pointless or D. all of the above.

However, he has seemed to begin to change his ways, so I'm not sure he qualifies as a nominee.[/quote]

Ill repond to these later, (G2G)[/quote]

Good to know. I was hoping you would. Thanks. I was sitting here all day thinking "Man, I really hope help1 respondes to these. Where is he?" You had me worried.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='dracula']help1- not really sure what he did either, but i remember he kept making "I apologize to cag" threads in off topic, and i never knew what he was apologizing for, but there were a zillion people hating him so i figure he must have done something pretty bad.[/quote]

which means never, I doubt your in the process of writing up an essay response.

How about the unflux of the noobs who start bullshite threads, ask what B&M or YMMV is, post in the wrong forums over and over....

My vote a thousand times over is for the NOOB.

[quote name='lurknomore']How about the unflux of the noobs who start bullshite threads, ask what B&M or YMMV is, post in the wrong forums over and over....

My vote a thousand times over is for the NOOB.[/quote]

I'm sure you were a n00b at one point as well. Everyone must be new to messageboards sometime.

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='lurknomore']How about the unflux of the noobs who start bullshite threads, ask what B&M or YMMV is, post in the wrong forums over and over....

I'm sure you were a n00b at one point as well. Everyone must be new to messageboards sometime.[/quote]

No, I'm afraid I was born with 100 posts. :wink:

[quote name='lurknomore']How about the unflux of the noobs who start bullshite threads, ask what B&M or YMMV is, post in the wrong forums over and over....

What the heck is an 'unflux'? My vote would be for veterans who mess words up so much it is difficult to understand their ideas that they wish to express.

:)

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='lurknomore']How about the unflux of the noobs who start bullshite threads, ask what B&M or YMMV is, post in the wrong forums over and over....

I'm sure you were a n00b at one point as well. Everyone must be new to messageboards sometime.[/quote]

No, I'm afraid I was born with 100 posts. :wink:[/quote] :shock:

How'd you do that?!?! :lol:

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='lurknomore']How about the unflux of the noobs who start bullshite threads, ask what B&M or YMMV is, post in the wrong forums over and over....

How'd you do that?!?! :lol:[/quote]

Trade forum. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='lurknomore']How about the unflux of the noobs who start bullshite threads, ask what B&M or YMMV is, post in the wrong forums over and over....

Trade forum. :wink:[/quote]

Cmon now. DOn't lie. Cheapy made you sleep with DragonLordFrodo. :twisted:

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='lurknomore']How about the unflux of the noobs who start bullshite threads, ask what B&M or YMMV is, post in the wrong forums over and over....

Cmon now. DOn't lie. Cheapy made you sleep with DragonLordFrodo. :twisted:[/quote]

nope I'm afraid I'm just super special, oh and btw it was cloudspekk. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='lurknomore']How about the unflux of the noobs who start bullshite threads, ask what B&M or YMMV is, post in the wrong forums over and over....

Cmon now. DOn't lie. Cheapy made you sleep with DragonLordFrodo. :twisted:[/quote]

nope I'm afraid I'm just super special, oh and btw it was cloudspekk. :wink:[/quote]

:rofl:

for got about this....

-I didn't really piss of defender that bad, and I did make it up to him.

-ill admit that some of my posts were idiotic/ pointless but they were for fun.

-none were fanboyish, sorry If I said a certain XBOX FPS was better than a certain ps2 FPS.... if I was such a fanboy of XBOx, would I own more games for ps2 and like more ps2 games such as socom 2 and GTA SA?

-Alot of my posts and topics have been funny or entertaining, such as OJ Loc, and topics like: your favorite commercial, show you wish was never canceled, and stupidest things you have seen someone do in public.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='help1'][quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='dracula']help1- not really sure what he did either, but i remember he kept making "I apologize to cag" threads in off topic, and i never knew what he was apologizing for, but there were a zillion people hating him so i figure he must have done something pretty bad.[/quote]

Good to know. I was hoping you would. Thanks. I was sitting here all day thinking "Man, I really hope help1 respondes to these. Where is he?" You had me worried.[/quote]

I know you center your life around what I say and were counting the seconds of when I would come back from my vacation like 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='Mr.Answer'][quote name='lurknomore']How about the unflux of the noobs who start bullshite threads, ask what B&M or YMMV is, post in the wrong forums over and over....

What the heck is an 'unflux'? My vote would be for veterans who mess words up so much it is difficult to understand their ideas that they wish to express.

:)[/quote]

unflux - unintentional, bullshite - intentional to protect the kiddies

What the hell is the prize anyways, an old bronzed douche bag shipped through media mail or something?

Or maybe even a copy of Battlefield Earth on DVD...

[quote name='help1'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='help1'][quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='dracula']help1- not really sure what he did either, but i remember he kept making "I apologize to cag" threads in off topic, and i never knew what he was apologizing for, but there were a zillion people hating him so i figure he must have done something pretty bad.[/quote]

Good to know. I was hoping you would. Thanks. I was sitting here all day thinking "Man, I really hope help1 respondes to these. Where is he?" You had me worried.[/quote]

I know you center your life around what I say and were counting the seconds of when I would come back from my vacation like 2 weeks ago.[/quote]

Your right. You should see my shrine of yours I have in my closet. I printed out all the different avatars you have had and your posts and stapled them to a wall. I light candles around them as I pray that one day I will be as cool as you.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='help1'][quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='dracula']help1- not really sure what he did either, but i remember he kept making "I apologize to cag" threads in off topic, and i never knew what he was apologizing for, but there were a zillion people hating him so i figure he must have done something pretty bad.[/quote]

I know you center your life around what I say and were counting the seconds of when I would come back from my vacation like 2 weeks ago.[/quote]

Your right. You should see my shrine of yours I have in my closet. I printed out all the different avatars you have had and your posts and stapled them to a wall. I light candles around them as I pray that one day I will be as cool as you.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='Skylander7']What the hell is the prize anyways, an old bronzed douche bag shipped through media mail or something?

Or maybe even a copy of Battlefield Earth on DVD...[/quote]

Whats wrong with Battlefield Earth....hands down Travolta's best acted character ever.....

Oh and DLF gets my nod, he continues to show me just how low humanity can go.

I vote DLF, didn't seem too horribly bad, and it was funny (and disturbing) to read some of his posts. Anyone have his website off the top of their head?

ok i am pretty sure dlf will win this. but i dont really understand, other than troll for no reason, what did he do?

put up naked pics of himself wearing green lipstick

managed to turn the off topic forum into his own private attention center

was generally a troll and would post messages to try to get people to flame/hate him

i basically have nothing but pity for him, i would hate to see what the love child between dlf and anna nicole smith looks like, i would have to call it "the end of humanity"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back