Most Memorable CAG Villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dracula']ok i am pretty sure dlf will win this. but i dont really understand, other than troll for no reason, what did he do?

put up naked pics of himself wearing green lipstick

managed to turn the off topic forum into his own private attention center

was generally a troll and would post messages to try to get people to flame/hate him

i basically have nothing but pity for him, i would hate to see what the love child between dlf and anna nicole smith looks like, i would have to call it "the end of humanity"[/quote]

I agree. I don't really think of DLF as a villain. A troll, yes, but a villain? I'm not so sure. I voted for Cloudspekk.

DLF wins at losing. DDF gets a special award for pissing off hundreds of CAG's for no real reason, something which simultaniously aggravates and amuses me.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WarrenGekko']I didn't know Cloudspeak.
Why was he so hated?[/quote]

Ripped off a bunch of people in the trading forum.[/quote]

Ooo. Not good. That is sacred. He's a bastard!

[quote name='WarrenGekko']What about the others? Why were the others so hated?
I know about DLF and now Cloudspek.[/quote]

Morganwebblover was hated... just because he was annoying. He posted really big pictures of her, and he just sucked.

I can't remember the 4th choice.... (already voted, can't see people).

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WarrenGekko']What about the others? Why were the others so hated?

Morganwebblover was hated... just because he was annoying. He posted really big pictures of her, and he just sucked.

I can't remember the 4th choice.... (already voted, can't see people).[/quote]

Bobbin
CloudSpekk
DragonLordFrodo
MorganWebbLover
TheDealMasterX

Bobbin and TheDealMasterX are more like token bad guys, the other 3 are far more infamous.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WarrenGekko']What about the others? Why were the others so hated?

Bobbin
CloudSpekk
DragonLordFrodo
MorganWebbLover
TheDealMasterX

Bobbin and TheDealMasterX are more like token bad guys, the other 3 are far more infamous.[/quote]

DealMasterX was not a token bad guy. He basically signed CAG up for an affiliate to try and cash in on the sales through the links (I believe)

He also screwed people over on beanie baby trades on other sites

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WarrenGekko']What about the others? Why were the others so hated?

Bobbin
CloudSpekk
DragonLordFrodo
MorganWebbLover
TheDealMasterX

Bobbin and TheDealMasterX are more like token bad guys, the other 3 are far more infamous.[/quote]

DealMasterX was not a token bad guy. He basically signed CAG up for an affiliate to try and cash in on the sales through the links (I believe)

He also screwed people over on beanie baby trades on other sites[/quote]

Oh he's evil but his actions on this site were in a way that didn't affect the community members as much. It was a bit more vieled. I haven't read much about his actions so his impact on the members seems to be less signifcant, in a memorable sort of way.

I wasn't around for a lot of the guys, but definately DLF is the most notorious CAG villain on the site.

Did MWL and the rest of them get banned, or just vanished from existance?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Also maybe we can stick DDF on the list? If he wins, maybe he will change his ways or leave[/quote]

Can I second and third this? I havent read the whole thread but surly he must have enough votes by now to be on the list?

[quote name='Nephets']I wasn't around for a lot of the guys, but definately DLF is the most notorious CAG villain on the site.

Did MWL and the rest of them get banned, or just vanished from existance?[/quote]

MWL got banned, I believe, but hes back under a new name.

oh snap! i just remembered cloudspekk as they guy who kept saying to return sealed games to walmart to get store credit! I am pretty sure that was the guy. Obviously he ripped some of the traders off, so that aint cool either.

Now, I don't know EVERY CAG here, but from what I've heard on many an occasion, Cloudspekk is by far the best villian here. I'm not sure if I've ever heard one good word about him.

hahahaha this is bringing back so many wonderful memories. I love CAG.

DLF all the way for worst villain. His site continues to haunt me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back