Most Memorable CAG Villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMac, man that was great! Once again, glad I didn't go through that order with him. I'd have to deal with a whole lot of crap if I did.

Mono? Kimshot? The VGM? These names just aren't that familiar to me... especially kimshot.

Not that he was really a villian, but I'm going with jimmie mac since the other people were just crappy flamers, trolls and douchebags

Lina. She was just fun to infuriate.

Jimmie is just a loud mouthed punk.

U2K is more annoying than Jimmie, but can't touch Lina.

i traided a bunhc of my good stuff to the VGM... he was a damn picky guy, but at least I got what I wanted from him.. not to mention he had a strange Dan Hibiki fetish...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']i traided a bunhc of my good stuff to the VGM... he was a damn picky guy, but at least I got what I wanted from him.. not to mention he had a strange Dan Hibiki fetish...[/QUOTE]

I hate people like that!

[quote name='MR ZOOTEMO']zewone.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Too bad I wasn't villainany enough to make the top villains... guess I got to start ripping people off. That seems to be the new hottness.

[quote name='Drummy404']What did each of these guys? I don't know what Lina, The VGM (who I remember as being nice), and Mono' did.[/QUOTE]

VGM started off being nice but ending up trolling quite a bit and just being generally abrasive. I still don't understand the full extent of the Lina situation but part of it involved hacking the CAG Arcade and the other part may have had to be due to the fact that they were passing themselves off as someone. Mono' sent nasty pictures to some people through PMs.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']VGM started off being nice but ending up trolling quite a bit and just being generally abrasive. I still don't understand the full extent of the Lina situation but part of it involved hacking the CAG Arcade and the other part may have had to be due to the fact that they were passing themselves off as someone. Mono' sent nasty pictures to some people through PMs.[/QUOTE]
That's close enough to cover those three points.

Oh, as an aside, electrictroy won't be joining us anymore. He was given his walking papers earlier today.

[quote name='shrike4242']That's close enough to cover those three points.

Oh, as an aside, electrictroy won't be joining us anymore. He was given his walking papers earlier today.[/QUOTE]

Y'know, I worked hard to get him to put me on his ignore list, and he (presumably) just did so yesterday. Thanks for spoiling my victory.

jerk.

ikik.

[quote name='mykevermin']Y'know, I worked hard to get him to put me on his ignore list, and he (presumably) just did so yesterday. Thanks for spoiling my victory.

jerk.

ikik.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, he already had two accounts banned today, so it wouldn't surprise me if he had more just like he did on ebay.

[quote name='mykevermin']Y'know, I worked hard to get him to put me on his ignore list, and he (presumably) just did so yesterday. Thanks for spoiling my victory.

jerk.

ikik.[/QUOTE]
:-({|=:-({|=

[quote name='greendj27']Don't worry, he already had two accounts banned today, so it wouldn't surprise me if he had more just like he did on ebay.[/QUOTE]
There aren't any more, unless he's made some in the last 30 minutes. He'll get the hint shortly, since we don't take persisant returns of the banned.

[quote name='greendj27']Don't worry, he already had two accounts banned today, so it wouldn't surprise me if he had more just like he did on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Being somewhat nosy, once I read that troy was banned I decided to see what his last few posts were - now, it doesn't always work that way, and isn't very informative if the important posts were deleted.

So, from this I am to presume that troy had a second account that he posted under, and it started with a 'K' and ended with a 'PSX'.

[quote name='shrike4242']:-({|=:-({|=

There aren't any more, unless he's made some in the last 30 minutes. He'll get the hint shortly, since we don't take persisant returns of the banned.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I wasn't sure how easy it was for that to be noticed! :applause:

[quote name='shrike4242']Oh, as an aside, electrictroy won't be joining us anymore. He was given his walking papers earlier today.[/QUOTE] :applause: His nonstop lying and delusional thought process... geez. Now that he's added CAG to his list of places he's been banned from, I wonder which forum will be his next victim.

[quote name='mykevermin']Being somewhat nosy, once I read that troy was banned I decided to see what his last few posts were - now, it doesn't always work that way, and isn't very informative if the important posts were deleted.

So, from this I am to presume that troy had a second account that he posted under, and it started with a 'K' and ended with a 'PSX'.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the dumbass had the same or similar username on a bunch of different forums, so it was pretty easy to figure out once Judy noticed the similarity. I also found out that besides the multiple eBay accounts he had banned, he still has a few active accounts over there too despite that suspension.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']:applause: His nonstop lying and delusional thought process... geez. Now that he's added CAG to his list of places he's been banned from, I wonder which forum will be his next victim.[/QUOTE]

Well, he uses the username kevin_psx on atariage.com too. Of course he had the electrictroy name banned over there first of course. ;)

He's still active on some other boards too. Do a google search on some of his know usernames. This guy has been trolling boards for a long time. It's almost unbelievable how many boards and usernames he's had banned.

Oh, and if you do google electrictroy, there are some interesting posts about him on other sites. Let's put it this way, that $90,000 a year job he always talked about was kind of true. Except for the fact that he was fired from it two years ago. ;)

Oh, as an aside, electrictroy won't be joining us anymore. He was given his walking papers earlier today.[/QUOTE]

I see what everyone is talking about in his last few posts. Why he even bothered expressing himself in pimp tyranny's topic is beyond me. That lie he told wasn't cool either.

I have to agree with judy's comments on his delusional thought process also. His "logic" was random at best IMO.

[quote name='Danro']Follandboy: for selling games DIRECTLY from Gamefly to his customers claiming that he had the product and then complaining about Gamefly for their shipping practices. Not only that but he takes advantage of CAG deals to resell games to his customers for a profit.[/QUOTE]

I remember than one. Lol! i second THAT fool.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']:applause: His nonstop lying and delusional thought process... geez. Now that he's added CAG to his list of places he's been banned from, I wonder which forum will be his next victim.[/QUOTE]

He's already back and faking PM's to maky pimp_tyranny look bad too.

[quote name='greendj27']He's already back and faking PM's to maky pimp_tyranny look bad too.[/QUOTE]
And again, he's gone. Which will keep going until he gets the hint.

[quote name='shrike4242']And again, he's gone. Which will keep going until he gets the hint.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again. You're fast with that shit!

I vote TSD for getting his panties in a bunch for not posting 'the good ads.' Not really villainous, but pretty pansy.

But, I voted for TMAC for getting enrolled in federal-pound-me-in-the-ass-prison.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']
But, I voted for TMAC for getting enrolled in federal-pound-me-in-the-ass-prison.[/QUOTE]

Seeing your avatar after this threw me into fits of laughter. I kept thinking MMMM MMM, BITCH.

Shark ate me! fuckING SHARK ATE ME!

:whistle2:s What happened?

[quote name='greendj27']

Oh, and if you do google electrictroy, there are some interesting posts about him on other sites. Let's put it this way, that $90,000 a year job he always talked about was kind of true. Except for the fact that he was fired from it two years ago. ;)[/QUOTE]

D'oh! You mean he was 'banned' from his job as well? fucking classic...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:whistle2:s What happened?[/QUOTE]
Our tolerance for him and his actions finally hit the point of no return, as well as his outright lying about PM's. So, he was given his walking papers, three times.

Once again, my vote goes to TMAC for being a theif.
icondead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back