[Mostly Dead] 20% Cash Back* When Paying with PayPal at select sites

drfunk85

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
When using select sites, you can get 20% cashback when paying with Paypal, up to $50. The catch is you get the money put back on January 31, 2008 (a little over 2 months).

Sites can be found here

EDIT: MOST STORES HAVE ENDED THIS PROMOTION. MAKE SURE BEFORE BUYING.

EDIT: TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAYPAL HOLIDAY CASH BACK PROMOTION
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
By participating in this promotion, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Offer Description: Eligible customers defined in Section 3 below will receive 20% cash back on their total purchase amounts (including shipping and taxes) made with participating merchants during the offer period. The maximum total amount of cash back per PayPal account is $50 USD.
2. Eligible Purchase: You must use your PayPal account to make purchases on participating merchant websites by selecting PayPal as a payment option during the offer period, except for exclusions at stated in Section 7 below. Multiple purchases are allowed. Payments at Overstock.com must each be for at least $100 USD (including shipping and taxes) to qualify. In the event that you made a purchase and the merchant has not billed you for it, the purchase amount must be charged to your account no later than January 10, 2008 to qualify (and you must still make the purchase within the offer period).
3. Eligibility: Only Unites States PayPal accounts are eligible. Your PayPal account must be in good standing. Restricted, locked or closed PayPal accounts are ineligible.
4. Offer Period: Offer starts on November 26, 2007 at 12:00:01 am Pacific Time and is available for a limited time only. Offer is only available as long as the merchant's website indicates that the 20% cash back promotion is offered, but no later than December 10, 2007 11:59:59 pm Pacific Time.
5. Participating Merchants: The merchants participating in the offer are: (List to come by 10/19). The offer period for each merchant may vary. To find the most current list of participating merchants, go to www.paypal.com/holiday.
6. Cash Back Payment: The cash back payment will be deposited into your PayPal account by January 31, 2008.
7. Excluded Transactions. The following transactions are excluded from this offer: PayPal Mobile transactions, payments using the PayPal Plug-In (formerly named: Virtual Debit Card) service, PayPal ATM/Debit Card payments, payments made when you are not logged into your PayPal account, and PayPal Plus Credit Card/ eBay MasterCard payments not made through your PayPal account. If the payment is refunded or cancelled at any time, you are not eligible for the promotion. If the payment is refunded after you receive the cash back, PayPal will deduct the cash back amount from your account.
8. Restrictions: PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify part or this entire offer at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion. This offer cannot be resold or transferred.

i got my cash from overstock as well... at first i thought it was a phishing e-mail... damn, it's quick, not that i have anything against it...

[quote name='DiscoJer']Just got my $50 from buying a 360 at Overstock.com. Much quicker than I expected.[/quote]

Anyone from the Dell Orders?

I havent received anything yet, heres to hoping the paypal lady didnt lie to me.

I'm not going to complain about free money, as I got my discount already from a small Newegg order. But the way the vendors participated in this was pretty crappy. Several retailers listed they would participated at least until 10 December, but they were dropping like flies way earlier. And eToys was on the promo, then off, then on, and when I finally placed my order they had fallen off again.

Oh well, I'm $8 richer. Whoopie.

[quote name='SuperSnake2012']Got $50 back from Dell after buying an Xbox 360 on 11/26.[/quote]

I orderd on the 26th, Im gonna wait for now but i might have to cell them up to see, i called after i made the order and they said that i was eligible, but i see people who ordered after me got their money already. Guess ill wait a bit, but that $40 sure would be nice.

Can someone update me on this deal? The title says its DONE for some sites, if so, which ones?

People are saying they have gotten their rebates already, so are they not going to make us wait until january?

Can this deal stack with the B1G1 50% off of Activision games at TRU, (if TRU is still active in the promotion)?

Thanks

I'm real surprised I got my money so quickly from the NewEgg purchase. Usually this type of stuff waits until you are outside of any possible return period, and besides that last time I did something like this they were late with payment, not 1.5 months early. . .not complaining though!

Got my $49.99 back from NewEgg after those deadbeats cancelled my order. So, when they refund my money back to my account, what then? Do they take back my cash back?

Officially done with NewEgg, been burned twice, that's enough for me.

bread's done
Back