Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

I had enough points for them, but they were sold out. Inflatable paddle boards actually aren't cheap. At least a few hundred usually. They are way more durable than their title suggests.
Yeah I just looked up on islesurfboards.com which is the company that's making the baja one and the cheapest inflatable paddle boards they have start at $600

any headphones left or am i giving my self a brain aneurism on the last level for no reason ?
All gone. Prizes will continued to be restocked until October so plenty of opportunities. Just need to camp out for the update. It will be a lot harder now for T4 prizes since users don't have to race to finish the last world.

Do I have to get first place in road to baja on every level???

Because the last world is still locked on my end
Despite getting first on the last level on the road to baja level

And now I've missed out on the trophy and shirt.

I'm pissed lol

How long does it take until they send you an email confirmation on your ordered stuff? I ordered 3 things and won a shirt, but I haven't got any email confirmation as of yet

How long does it take until they send you an email confirmation on your ordered stuff? I ordered 3 things and won a shirt, but I haven't got any email confirmation as of yet
up to a week

haha I got like 5th on levels 12-1 through 12-4 and then luckily got 1st on the last level when the first place guy crashed

up to a week

haha I got like 5th on levels 12-1 through 12-4 and then luckily got 1st on the last level when the first place guy crashed
It could take like 3 weeks. With my account it took like 3-4 weeks. My wife's account took like 1 hour to get the email.

For those who redeemed for long boards, how long after you redeemed did you get it (the longboard)? Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I redeemed my points for my first prize, I received an email within 24 hours asking for my shipping info. Once that is filled out, you won't receive an email again and all prizes that you redeemed will automatically get shipped to the address you filled out the first time.

Nice to know they unlocked the final level for me at 5 fucking PM today :/ no shirt or trophy for me.

oh well,I'm not "too" mad considering I got mostly everything I wanted to begin with.

seeing as how this might go until October I might save up for a tier four prize and get those headphones after all lol

does anyone have 2 accounts? my tablet broke and have no access to the app so have to start all over on a new device i already have 3 prizes going for the tier 4 not sure if they'll let you use the same name and address just wondering if anyone has 2 accounts with different names but same address and have received prizes for both stupid that they tied it to the device and not a account.

When I redeemed my points for my first prize, I received an email within 24 hours asking for my shipping info. Once that is filled out, you won't receive an email again and all prizes that you redeemed will automatically get shipped to the address you filled out the first time.
I know but I haven't received that first email yet

does anyone have 2 accounts? my tablet broke and have no access to the app so have to start all over on a new device i already have 3 prizes going for the tier 4 not sure if they'll let you use the same name and address just wondering if anyone has 2 accounts with different names but same address and have received prizes for both stupid that they tied it to the device and not a account.
My husband has one and I have one, but I had him put the address as my moms just in case.

The points are linked to your account. I had to delete my app an reinstall a while ago because levels wouldn't unlock and I still had my 7.5 million when I logged in after the reinstall. I lost all progress and uprades but it's super easy to beat all the levels and buy all the upgrades because you still have your points.

The points are linked to your account. I had to delete my app an reinstall a while ago because levels wouldn't unlock and I still had my 7.5 million when I logged in after the reinstall. I lost all progress and uprades but it's super easy to beat all the levels and buy all the upgrades because you still have your points.
That's not always the case. I deleted my game and upon reinstall I had 0 points. But that's what I wanted so I could start anew.

That's not always the case. I deleted my game and upon reinstall I had 0 points. But that's what I wanted so I could start anew.
Yeah, you start with 0 until you login to your existing account. You can't login to the same account and start anew because they have your redeemed prizes on file. You would have to login with a different email.

So I called about two weeks ago and they did not have anything in the system for my iPhone and i had received three separate emails for each prize I claimed. They told me that they would manually enter it and to call back within a week to check on it if I had not received anything. I called today which was  about 10 days after and they said my giftcards had shipped today and my two shirts were still being processed. Was worried when nothing showed up in the system but glad to see they were able to fix it. The call goes right through to and they are really helpful. Each phone call took under 5 mins for me. 

Should I make another account to get the socks or shirts???

I kinda don't wanna unless I know they are decent quality XD
The t-shirt in tier 1 is nothing special, I'm not sure about tier 2.

The socks to me look cool though, I'm glad I got them. Later I think I might want to try and make an account just for the hoodie. I dunno, seems like a good running hoody.

So I redeemed for the gift cards a couple of weeks ago and I just now got around to actually looking at my redemption history and it says that I redeemed for the hoodie? Does anyone think I'll actually be getting the gift cards or should I contact them about it?

So I redeemed for the gift cards a couple of weeks ago and I just now got around to actually looking at my redemption history and it says that I redeemed for the hoodie? Does anyone think I'll actually be getting the gift cards or should I contact them about it?
You should definitely contact them.

The t-shirt in tier 1 is nothing special, I'm not sure about tier 2.

The socks to me look cool though, I'm glad I got them. Later I think I might want to try and make an account just for the hoodie. I dunno, seems like a good running hoody.
I like the tier 1 shirt. I don't really like the tier 2 shirt. I personally think it looks weird with the teal pocket on the front.

The hoodie is pretty nice.

Thanks for posting pic

Looks like I'll jack them from my hubby. I don't think his calves and them will work. Your wife going to take yours too? ;)
i only ordered it cuz she wanted them haha. I wanted that lame ass slap koozie (?) but I got socks since she wanted. they came in. she laughed at them and said I could have them |:

athe wait for that tier 4 prize will be UNBEARABLE D:

i only ordered it cuz she wanted them haha. I wanted that lame ass slap koozie (?) but I got socks since she wanted. they came in. she laughed at them and said I could have them |:

athe wait for that tier 4 prize will be UNBEARABLE D:
I've been using the slap koozie on a pretty regular basis. GF ordered the socks, but they still haven't arrived yet. I'm slighly hoping she won't like them and will give them to me haha.

So I started playing on a new device, and when I went to go see if a prize is available (I was looking at a Koozie) it tells me to sign in, and when I click on sign in, it does nothing. Can anybody help  me on this?

Yay I finally got enough points for the headphones! Gonna be doing nothing but refreshing the app non stop tomorrow night

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything will likely be gone within the first couple of minutes just like every other update... I don't expect things to dwindle down anytime soon.
Was hoping not to many people would care for headphones lol, but we will see. One thing for sure, is that I am not waking up at 1AM to stay up till 4AM. I am waking up no earlier then 2:30AM, and if I end up missing it, I will just wait till next week!

bread's done
Back