Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

[attachment=6262:image.jpg]

[heavy dewing intensifies] managed to get the gift cards and the booblehead.

I'm skipping tier 4 prizes because the following
A. Already have enough free headphones lol
B. The "action camera" they offer is some 200 dollar basic model that is clunky and eh from what I heard from a friend
C. I live in Arizona,I don't need a paddle boat
D. Sadly the Arizona trip is a sweeps thing. Plus at 17mill points,I can just save up 100 bucks and stay at the Hyatt with friends for less.

I'm very happy though,yayyyy gift cards.

The only thing left to aim for is the shiny trophy you get by beating baja Mexico fast enough. that or the free shirt lol

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
[heavy dewing intensifies] managed to get the gift cards and the booblehead.
I'm skipping tier 4 prizes because the following
A. Already have enough free headphones lol
B. The "action camera" they offer is some 200 dollar basic model that is clunky and eh from what I heard from a friend
C. I live in Arizona,I don't need a paddle boat
D. Sadly the Arizona trip is a sweeps thing. Plus at 17mill points,I can just save up 100 bucks and stay at the Hyatt with friends for less.
I'm very happy though,yayyyy gift cards.
The only thing left to aim for is the shiny trophy you get by beating baja Mexico fast enough. that or the free shirt lol

So it does indeed say details will be emailed. If anyone gets an email about the giftcards please post about it.

Still haven't gotten a tier two prize yet. Should I get a bobble head or cooler? That little fucker annoys the hell out of me so I don't know about the bobble head

So for the next round, I assume the headphones are the Crossfade M80 as opposed to the M100? Can't decide if I should go for those since they're easier and Mtn Dew branded or try for the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
They look like great headphones but I already own so many headphones currently and earbuds. I'm good lol

I've got a nice Sony pair of headphones
A nice sony over-ear headphones
My glow in the dark over-ear Mountain Dew kickstart ones
My regular show ear buds
And I think my skullcandys still work too.

I'm gooooooooood lol

75 dollars to gamestop is gonna buy quite a lot lol
And 20 dollars in TB is nice to have in case I go hungry one day late at night XD

knew i was gonna miss out atleast they restock weekly will definitily be staying up next time. for anyone wondering there was still 189 hoodies and 16 polar bags left.

I tried redeeming the socks, but the screen that popped out was all grey. It said I had already redeemed a prize in tier 1 which I had not and my points are all still here. I kept the all grey screen open for a while to see if it would load but it would not. I closed the app and tried again and same thing. I gave up and I came back later and now it says sold out.

I tried redeeming the socks, but the screen that popped out was all grey. It said I had already redeemed a prize in tier 1 which I had not and my points are all still here. I kept the all grey screen open for a while to see if it would load but it would not. I closed the app and tried again and same thing. I gave up and I came back later and now it says sold out.
Mine's has the button to buy but always comes up as sold out and can't even buy sweeps entrys.

Darn I keep checking my app every hour but I still don't have the tracks unlocked even though I have 1st place in all previous tracks.  Guess I'll just wait for more giftcards to come up next time

This is really strange. I got an email about a confirmation on my prize, but it never said what prize it was. I went to the app and checked transactions and nothing is there and I have no points missing. I clicked on the socks again and it says everything is sold out, but it said earlier I had already claimed a prize from tier one.

This is really strange. I got an email about a confirmation on my prize, but it never said what prize it was. I went to the app and checked transactions and nothing is there and I have no points missing. I clicked on the socks again and it says everything is sold out, but it said earlier I had already claimed a prize from tier one.
What where you using Android or Apple? Android here app was working fine till it updated.

did you ever redeem the 10 codes from the soda? did you finishe world one a week ago and wualify for the wrist band thing

Any tips for getting the gift cards on the next restock? Due the iPad and android apps update at different times? What is the optimal way to check to see if they're In stock? Can I share points between my phone and iPad? Sorry for the noob questions.

Hopefully these giftcards come quick or I atleast get my other items soon. Debating on turning my amazon credit into gamestop giftcards but don't want to unless I for sure get this in the mail.

I got my shirt in the mail yesterday. It's a size XL. I was wondering about the size since it wasn't mentioned for tier 1. I kind of figured it would be XL since that's what it said for the tier 2 shirt.

Looks pretty nice. I normally wear size L, but it's not too big for me, so I'll probably still be able to wear it.

Anybody recieve an email for their gift cards? I read online that it's supposed to take 3 days

Oh and I got my slap koozie today

attachicon.gif

Yeah I finally got the socks and also I got the poler bag (I didn't really want the GS gift cards and need a new bag) I want that trophy more than anything else! And maybe the headphones lol

I keep hearing about this trophy but I haven't seen it yet.  Can anyone post a picture of it?  I even looked in the app and unless I missed it I didn't see it in that.

bread's done
Back