Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

Yes!!! Woke up 5 minutes ago thinking I missed it was able to get the headphones on one phone and the action cam on another

Hahaha I had a typo and my post says "Ho" instead of "go". Fail :lol:

Got the camera and my hoodie. There was 98 cameras left when I got mine if it helps anyone.

i hit that shit at the perfect time, in the middle of refreshing it restocked people in the chat i was in said they were getting paddleboards so thought i missed out, there were 11 left when i grabbed it HELL YEA!!!!!!!!! all worth it now

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, I missed out on the bag again... I was doing other things not expecting the update to hit before 3. Oh well, guess I'll be trying again next week.

Sucks though since I'll be working lol

Got the bag but headphones showed up in my account and I still had all my points. Tried to get them again but got that error about 1 prize per tier. Got the cooler and socks since I had points, now to wait and see if I get that bag or not.

Maybe I'll try for the paddle board. It would be the perfect present for my cousin. I'll decide in the morning. Good night all :0

Question for those that have deleted the app to go back for another round of prizes. Did you wait til the prizes you ordered were delivered before restarting?

Question for those that have deleted the app to go back for another round of prizes. Did you wait til the prizes you ordered were delivered before restarting?
nah i restarted immediately though haven't received an email for the prizes on my 3rd account yet, 2nd account got the email 2 days later.

nah i restarted immediately though haven't received an email for the prizes on my 3rd account yet, 2nd account got the email 2 days later.
OK.Thanks for the reply I may just call it quits now don't really feel like grinding up those points and I kind of want to wait until I receive the prizes I ordered already by that time the contest will be close to if not over with all and all it was still a good run

OK.Thanks for the reply I may just call it quits now don't really feel like grinding up those points and I kind of want to wait until I receive the prizes I ordered already by that time the contest will be close to if not over with all and all it was still a good run
i waited until I got shipment notification on my big prize (I haven't gotten the socks or bobble head yet) then deleted it and just started one yesterday so I could get the hoodie. Seems like it works ok. The other account I have, is my hubbys, and he plays on an old iPod touch so I can't be of much help with the deleting and reinstalling, sorry :(

i waited until I got shipment notification on my big prize (I haven't gotten the socks or bobble head yet) then deleted it and just started one yesterday so I could get the hoodie. Seems like it works ok. The other account I have, is my hubbys, and he plays on an old iPod touch so I can't be of much help with the deleting and reinstalling, sorry :(
Yea that's what I was planning on doing also.I have a S5 and a iPhone so it probably would be easier to delete and reinstall on the Galaxy compared to the iPhone that stores data?? (Maybe)

Yea that's what I was planning on doing also.I have a S5 and a iPhone so it probably would be easier to delete and reinstall on the Galaxy compared to the iPhone that stores data?? (Maybe)
I use an iPhone and it worked last night fine when I got the hoodie. At least it looked like it did.

Granted it was an old account I had on my old iPhone (I had to get a new phone a couple of months ago) so maybe thats why it didn't give me any issues?

I'm playing now for the Paddleboard. Worse comes to worse and I get burnt out I'll just redeem for headphones or the camera again and give it as a christmas present to someone :) .

called support to confirm that my paddleboard was in there system guy told me no said check back at the end of the week, i uninstalled my game but the guy said that wouldn't matter, gonna raise some hell on them if it doesn't show up.

My camera came as well.  I had to sign for it.  I don't get a lot of packages that require a signature.  What do they do if nobody is home?

I thought they just left a note on the door saying we missed you so you can pick it up if need be? I had to do this before once. Long time ago though

Called Mtn Dew this morning to get a tracking number for skateboard (and camera if it was shipped yet, it wasn't they told me to call back next week). Guy on the phone was super nice, also informed me that my husbands finisher shirt and socks were mailed out the 28th woohoo.

I wonder if this means my trophy should get here soon? (I won a trophy on mine :) )

Nice.  Hopefully my shirt and socks will be in the same batch.  Too bad they didn't offer pants as a prize...you could piece together a full outfit.

I thought they just left a note on the door saying we missed you so you can pick it up if need be? I had to do this before once. Long time ago though
It might depend on the location. I wasn't home when they came with to deliver my gift cards and just left a note saying they'd come back again tomorrow.

Anyone else who redeemed for the paddleboard, did you receive an email with an affidavit confirming your eligibility? This thing has to be notarized.

Anyone else who redeemed for the paddleboard, did you receive an email with an affidavit confirming your eligibility? This thing has to be notarized.
yea just got that email to crazy

also got the camera socks and the polar bag today

How do you track these things? I haven't received anything from my second account yet. Waiting on polar bag, bobbleheads, and koozies. Would of expected the koozies to be here already.

So I redeemed for the socks at the end of June and I am still waiting, got the bag I ordered on the same day but no socks, anyone else having this issue?

Due to the value of the paddle board being so much I guess an affidavit is required. Did you fill it out the form yet?

Due to the value of the paddle board being so much I guess an affidavit is required. Did you fill it out the form yet?
Yeah, I just scanned an emailed it. Driving to town hall to get it notarized kinda sucked though. Also, now I'm wondering if we'll end up having to pay taxes on it. Wouldn't be much, but still curious.

bread's done
Back