Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok. I think I'm going give the xp via gamer-id. It's far easier for me til they fix the CAG log in bug.

I'll probably be stuck with 50+ cards that I don't want. Just post here asking one with your gamer id and platform. Do not PM me. I'm going to have a hard time reading it.[/QUOTE]

You've helped me out once fatbeer but if you have more

DynamicVisions1
Xbox 360

Thanks to everyone who has helped me, Happy New Year.

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok. I think I'm going give the xp via gamer-id. It's far easier for me til they fix the CAG log in bug.

I'll probably be stuck with 50+ cards that I don't want. Just post here asking one with your gamer id and platform. Do not PM me. I'm going to have a hard time reading it.[/QUOTE]

I would appreciate any spare time you would be willing to give.

Xbox live GT: LordLoki72

Have about 4 more 12 cases of the Call of Duty Mountain Dew. Totally forgot I had these laying around probably wont get around to using them.

L9LLWEN66k

[quote name='Lamboski']Have about 4 more 12 cases of the Call of Duty Mountain Dew. Totally forgot I had these laying around probably wont get around to using them.

L9LLWEN66k
[/QUOTE]

Thanks

i have 7 hours banked and it has to be used by tomarrow at 12:59. so if any of you want me to put half a hour on your acc private message me say i want 2xt eather playstation or xbox then your gammertag!

[quote name='killed2doom']i have 7 hours banked and it has to be used by tomarrow at 12:59. so if any of you want me to put half a hour on your acc private message me say i want 2xt eather playstation or xbox then your gammertag![/QUOTE]
PM sent. Thank you very much for offering it to us.

Curious to know why though. Did you hit your 24-Hour cap and can't use anymore?

[quote name='killed2doom']i have 7 hours banked and it has to be used by tomarrow at 12:59. so if any of you want me to put half a hour on your acc private message me say i want 2xt eather playstation or xbox then your gammertag![/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM
Thanks

Sent you a PM. Thanks

I also sent you a pm thank you!

I Sent a PM Thanks

Happy New Year everyone.

PM sent. Thanks

Gamertag: Peter150
Platform: Xbox 360

Thanks.

ID: Invicta_61
Platform: PS3

That's if you have any left there tough guy!

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Thanks to anyone who helped me out with Combat Cards. Finally got the Dew Maps I was looking for.

I just wish there was a way to give cards that didn't require an exchange. I don't need any more, but if I could give my spares to someone who needed them I would. As far as I know though, the system won't let me give a card with no card being traded for it, so that sucks.[/QUOTE]

I only had enough to finish one row of cards. Now I'm using my spares as a free exchange. I need nothing so whatever you need just send an offer and I'll respond with to the first request I see.

http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/1041508194041

HAVE:
Doritos Strike
MW3 Characters
MW3 Strike

Need:
Whatever you want to get rid of!

[quote name='Invicta 61']I only had enough to finish one row of cards. Now I'm using my spares as a free exchange. I need nothing so whatever you need just send an offer and I'll respond with to the first request I see.

http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/1041508194041

HAVE:
Doritos Strike
MW3 Characters
MW3 Strike

Need:
Whatever you want to get rid of![/QUOTE]
I've completed all 3 sets now. I don't need anything and I can't give my spares away since it won't let me drag anything to my 'To Pick Up' list.

[quote name='sadunk']I don't have MW3 and have 2 mountain dew 12 pack codes here.

W33EYNLK7Z
BALWFBCVLB
[/QUOTE]

Some random seems to have already used both.

Crap. I underestimated how much caps I got. I gave out 5 xp packs per gamer id(I think I accidently gave a person 4).. yet I still have more. I have no idea I picked that much caps. I still have 46 xp packs and few caps I haven't used yet. I completed 4 sets with multiples of each card. I'm stuck with bunch cards that I can't even trade.

The place the I get theses caps is closed on New Year's Eve and New Year. I can more codes but I'm doubt they will be valid

[quote name='fatbeer']Crap. I underestimated how much caps I got. I gave out 5 xp packs per gamer id(I think I accidently gave a person 4).. yet I still have more. I have no idea I picked that much caps. I still have 46 xp packs and few caps I haven't used yet. I completed 4 sets with multiples of each card. I'm stuck with bunch cards that I can't even trade.

The place the I get theses caps is closed on New Year's Eve and New Year. I can more codes but I'm doubt they will be valid[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the time but I noticed only my total time go up not my current time, do you know if this is a glitch?

Hahaha. I would have to be the one you accidentally gave 4 to. I'm not complaining fatbeer. Quite the opposite really. I'm extremely grateful for your generosity. I had a good laugh when I read what you said about accidentally giving 4 to someone as I was checking my account and noticed I had additional time that added up to 4 caps. lol
If I had thought about it, I would have went walking around one of the big subdivisions on recycling day and scored some 12pack codes instead of buying them and drinking them myself. That and it woulda been healthier. lol Anyway. Thanks again for the time fatbeer.

[quote name='dragon290513']just post the link to your cards. its easier that way.[/QUOTE]

Damn, thought I had. Thanks for pointing that out.

Has anyone received their banked xp? I still had an hour on my account and as of last night it had not been applied yet. According to the site it would be applied to last account used.

is there anyway we can check how much double XP hours left on an account? in elite it seems to show the amount we have consumed

[quote name='dragon290513']is there anyway we can check how much double XP hours left on an account? in elite it seems to show the amount we have consumed[/QUOTE]

Well, if you look in your barracks online, the bottom line shows time remaining unless they removed that.

bread's done
Back