Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

I have 2 one month xbox live codes
Master Chief Female Avatar Code
Batman Catwoman Code
Call of Duty Juggernaut Female Avatar Code
Bunch of 48 hour codes
Looking for double XP codes hit me up.

Have like five 15 minute Doritos codes that have been used once by me and about 15-20 unused 15 minute Mountain Dew caps. Looking to trade for Microsoft Points and maybe some other non-avatar related DLC.

Last deal fell through. Still have 16+ cap codes (15 min each). Looking for MS Points.

4 caps = 400 MS Points
16 caps = 1200 MS points

Ok, I accepted someones offer.
I had 2 others offers that I tried to accept but I don't think I can accept them any longer since I have collected all the cards.

I still have doubles, anyone know if it's possible to trade doubles for cards you already have?

[quote name='Grammar Police']These give you nothing other than the extra double XP time once you complete a set, right?[/QUOTE]
correct

You complete each set, you get 15 minutes per set that's completed.

If you complete ALL sets, you get 45 minutes.
So once you have ALL the cards, you can get 90 minutes all together

[quote name='cmp2005']thanxxx i got it lol really appreciate it[/QUOTE]

no problem. I don't have the game and have no plans to get it. Rather not let the code go to waste!

Do the 12 packs give you more than 15 minutes like the 20 oz bottles? I would hope that's the case, but I haven't bought one yet.

[quote name='mitchweaver1']Do the 12 packs give you more than 15 minutes like the 20 oz bottles? I would hope that's the case, but I haven't bought one yet.[/QUOTE]

45mins, which would be better? How much do the 12 packs cost anyways?

Maybe it'll be more wroth it to buy the 1.50 bottles

45mins, which would be better? How much do the 12 packs cost anyways?

Maybe it'll be more wroth it to buy the 1.50 bottles

They are usually around $4.00, but Target has them on sale for $3.oo this week. So, for the price of 2 20 oz bottles you get a lot more MD and 45 minutes. Not bad.

maybe u can get them 4 for 10 12 pack sales bump still have some card left anyone wanna trade up hit me up ill give u 2 for the one i need

[quote name='krodos']2x codes, please let me know when they are redeemed.
AKLW9-3V6YN
NMZYL-W3LNC
[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I used the codes you posted. I appreciate it.

bread's done
Back