Mountain Dew- COD MW3 2x exp code

I only put 15 minutes of double xp onto my gamertag but I didn't end up using it in game. I tried putting an extra 15 minutes to my brothers gamertag but it says it couldn't be found in their system. I guess it recorded only my gt?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay, I have been doing the caps and flapps for almost two months. I have all the cards and 17:30 hours of double XP or what ever it is.

The thing is: I'm only playing for the xbox sweepstakes. I absolutely hate CoD and have no plans to ever use the XP time or cards or anything. So...what do I do with them, or can anything be done with them?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Crippldogg']You can give the double XP time to whatever gamertag you want.

I'll gladly take some time off your hands...[/QUOTE]

You can give these things to other gamertag? It will make things so much easier for me. I can check the caps I get from the streets, don't have to worry about typo, and throw them immediately. I don't want the caps act similar to drpepper and they're stuck on my account.

Anyway, I have a little over 30+ caps to give away. I have no idea how to distribute it. Code or gamertag way? And how much each person?

EDIT: Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatbeer']You can give these things to other gamertag? It will make things so much easier for me. I can check the caps I get from the streets, don't have to worry about typo, and throw them immediately. I don't want the caps act similar to drpepper and they're stuck on my account.

Anyway, I have a little over 30+ caps to give away. I have no idea how to distribute it. Code or gamertag way? And how much each person?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can enter any gamertag you wanna send the Double XP time through dewxp.com site. I'd love some Double XP since I've only redeemed like an hour, if you're giving it away, thanks.

What are combat cards? I don't know much about this stuff and can you give them away without get something in return. I don't want to be stuck with these stuff. I just used one code to test things out

[quote name='fatbeer']You can give these things to other gamertag? It will make things so much easier for me. I can check the caps I get from the streets, don't have to worry about typo, and throw them immediately. I don't want the caps act similar to drpepper and they're stuck on my account.

Anyway, I have a little over 30+ caps to give away. I have no idea how to distribute it. Code or gamertag way? And how much each person?

EDIT: 22 LEFT. I might have to give 3 or 4 caps per person.[/QUOTE]

Predominance79 is my GT Xbox360 if you distribute through the website:)

[quote name='fatbeer']K. Then I'll just give the codes instead rather than redeem them. I don't want to be stuck with the cards.[/QUOTE]
I'd love a code if theres one left :) I only have 3 cards

[quote name='ufskenney']Has anybody been able to get on the site today? I haven't been able to get on all morning.[/QUOTE]

i do believe it is down this A.M.

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I have 3 Dew XP codes, is this thread for sharing or trading?[/QUOTE]

People share their codes and post their trading card lists here, if that answers your question

Free codes for the taking:

7SA79 E3RFW
MWKV3 RM9F3
WYYL9 KA9BW
7YKCR LMFWB
WKLWY MLLBK
C379F F3LMS
EY9LM WWYAL
MW63F HBAH7
66BBC LFWS6
L6L73 4AH6B

Merry Christmas!

IE still isn't working for me (since yesterday), but the site is coming up in Firefox.

Also, I have given out the last of my 18 hrs of double XP time. If you PM'd me, even if I didn't reply (my box is just about full), you got at least an hour. It's small, I know, but it's my little gift to fellow CAGs.

[quote name='SirMikael']Free codes for the taking:

7SA79 E3RFW
MWKV3 RM9F3
WYYL9 KA9BW
7YKCR LMFWB
WKLWY MLLBK
C379F F3LMS
EY9LM WWYAL
MW63F HBAH7
66BBC LFWS6
L6L73 4AH6B

Merry Christmas![/QUOTE]

these got lurked :(

Anyone trading codes for XBL time or points? PM if you have codes to trade with your offer.

EDIT - Got enough offers. No more DM's please.

Last edited by a moderator:
One quick question, Does the double exp. time start the countdown when it is applied to your gamer tag or when you start playing the game?

[quote name='Wchillinman']One quick question, Does the double exp. time start the countdown when it is applied to your gamer tag or when you start playing the game?[/QUOTE]

Actual game time only.

I have plenty of Double XP time if anyone would like to trade. send me your list and how much you would want. Just seek a small amount for the time it takes me to find and enter the codes on dewxp.com thanks!

bread's done
Back