Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Wow I have checked a bunch of different sites, and have yet to see ONE pic of any contest winners getting their console yet.
They just started shipping them so I doubt many would actually have them yet. Mine shipped yesterday but won't be here until Monday. Would be nice to get confirmation though that they're all actually Day One editions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have 1500 points want Amazon or Paypal shoot me a message best offer will be accepted. I have 300 points on my account and four 300 point codes.

More Target codes.

Remember ENTER THEM WITH TWO ITEMS

EX6C7A9F6R

RLWZ9Y9BEK

A6X9HLYASH

NEKXNB7VNP

FNW77CEVPH

BHK9X7LFKV

SZN6YWVH7M
Darn have no codes to enter them with, thanks for putting them up though!! May run to the store for 2 mtdews lol

Thanks to everyone who used those codes and didn't say thank you, every last one was used.

Thanks to everyone who used those codes and didn't say thank you, every last one was used.

They didn't waste anytime

People are a**holes. Most people anyways.

"The internet".

just got this in an email from Mtn Dew, $17 for 1000 points is not a very good deal.

UfCkkER.png

link to the limited edition 4-pack

True, and foreseeable. Just felt like raging on it for two seconds :p which is *The internet* as well I suppose lol.

I also wanted to post a pic of the "Aliens" guy, but laziness got the best of me.

still looking for codes... Name your price

My 200pts for One billion, gagillion, fafillion, shabolubalu million illion yillion... yen.

I've got 800 points left.  JUST 800. DEAR GOD HOW DID I GET TO SUCH A LOW NUMBER?! Because I sold the points brothers and sisters. If anybody is interested, I'm looking for $5 Amazon for the lot of them. THE END.

I've got 800 points left. JUST 800. DEAR GOD HOW DID I GET TO SUCH A LOW NUMBER?! Because I sold the points brothers and sisters. If anybody is interested, I'm looking for $8 Amazon for the lot of them. THE END.
SIG>>.... XD

Seriously i'm at 46k mid range, i'm hoping it's enough for black fridy today.

Hate to repeat myself but still curious, why would a day one edition be better than any other at the moment? There are two reasons I can think of at the moment but not sure it's these.

1. Day One Achievement

2. It's messed up in which case they're promising a free game?

Hate to repeat myself but still curious, why would a day one edition be better than any other at the moment? There are two reasons I can think of at the moment but not sure it's these.

1. Day One Achievement

Day one achievement, the controller also says "Day One 2013" on it. and it comes in a black box, not green, other than that, no difference.

1. Day One Achievement

Just take a trip over to eBay. The controller is going for $85 - 150. The achievement is going for $20+. These are both items that will be impossible to find now b/c Day One editions are pretty much over with the exception of these E2M ones we are getting.

so i'm sitting on 6600 points, if i could work out some sort of deal... kind of looking twards amazon, since they have Ryse for cheaper than 60 but yeah.

Day one achievement, the controller also says "Day One 2013" on it. and it comes in a black box, not green, other than that, no difference.
Just take a trip over to eBay. The controller is going for $85 - 150. The achievement is going for $20+. These are both items that will be impossible to find now b/c Day One editions are pretty much over with the exception of these E2M ones we are getting.
Hah well I didn't know that at all, nor think about Ebay that's crazy :whistle2:o

,i keep thinking today is black friday (>>)

YO somebody hook me up with some points!! XD

I wannta be done w/ this thing

\

I just checked my tracking number and my xbox is only 20 miles away from me! Too bad it's 1am and tomorrow is thanksgiving.  Still says deliver date will be Monday. Oh wells.  Still happening way faster than I had anticipated. 

I just checked my tracking number and my xbox is only 20 miles away from me! Too bad it's 1am and tomorrow is thanksgiving. Still says deliver date will be Monday. Oh wells. Still happening way faster than I had anticipated.
Less than 5 miles for me. My system just arrived at the final UPS stop before I normally get my deliveries from them at around 12:00 am this morning. It still shows an estimated delivery time of Monday, but I'm hoping they'll deliver it on Friday.

Less than 5 miles for me. My system just arrived at the final UPS stop before I normally get my deliveries from them at around 12:00 am this morning. It still shows an estimated delivery time of Monday, but I'm hoping they'll deliver it on Friday.
Something I noticed on Monoprice.com that might explain why you won't get it on Friday.

On Friday 11/29 UPS will only be delivering Next Day, Second Day, Worldwide Saver and Worldwide Expedited

Just a heads up to anyone waiting on their xbox. My friend used to work for UPS and said they had the day after a holiday off, as well as weekends. Kind of a bummer that mine is waiting at the hub not even 20 minutes away and I can't get it until Monday.

eh I didn't really pay too much attention to this since I never win sweepstakes and such. ended up getting an XBone through a series of fortunate events so i just used 1000 points to get some DLC. wish I knew how to get the crazy amount of points some people have lol. 

I just checked my tracking number and my xbox is only 20 miles away from me! Too bad it's 1am and tomorrow is thanksgiving. Still says deliver date will be Monday. Oh wells. Still happening way faster than I had anticipated.
Same story here. Grrrr. Good thing I already have a billion other games to play anyway and no time to play them.

bread's done
Back