Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

How much longer is the giveaway going on? I guess if people have points that will go to waste I will still take them and try my luck.
Auctions and sweepstakes entry end @2:00AM on Monday.

You can still buy from the marketplace until Jan 17th, however. Unfortunately, there's not much left of great value.

FYI -I got my console yesterday from UPS. It was a Day One Edition with a standard copy of Dead Rising 3.

I have codes for The Maw, Aqua, and Wreckateer that I am willing to trade for MD or Doritos codes.

Ms. Splosion Man is gone. The rest are still up for grabs!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I Have 47,988 points currently. I am hoping that fellow gamers can help me out. I got all my points from friends, a little buying, and a lot of digging through trash and recycling. I want to win tonight. PLEASE HELP

Off topic should i grab ryse or dead rising 3 off marketplace
Do you want to kill zombies or barbarians? Do you like melee or ranged? Do you like history or apocalypse scenarios? Do you want co-op zombie-massacres or co-op gladiator fights? Also, do you have ADHD or are you a sucker for eye-melting graphics and animations?

See where I'm going with this?

I've personally watched almost 3 hours of raw gameplay of each of these games, just to make the same choice. It's difficult. I played DR1, but never finished it, and didn't like some of its core gameplay principles, but I loved the "fun" aspect of it. DR3 looks beautiful and plays fantastic, but is still mostly the same as the first two. Ryse is surprisingly fun-looking, and everyone who gets to play it has a blast. You have to go in expecting a gorgeous, gory hack-and-slash, but don't expect too much else. I haven't seen or played the MP aspect of either game, so I can't comment on the fun factor for those.

I hope that helps a little.

Received my copy of RYSE last night, that I purchased from the Marketplace. They shipped USPS, not UPS and redeemed my points for it back on 11/14.

Well going by the FAQ on E2M.com I wasnt expecting my console until March. And I was ok with that. lol but now I know people who won just days before me have had theirs delivered now I am getting impatient lol I won Nov24. Cant wait to play Forza!

Zephos posted this a while back

You can check even before it's been shipped:

I'll post this again, if people aren't seeing it show up on mychoice.

If you win and want to see if your console is shipped
http://www.ups.com/W...&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

go there,

click track by reference.
under reference copy paste :

Dead Rising Winners:4770-MDXBOXONESTANDARDDEAD QTY: 1
Forza 5 Winners: 4769-MDXBOXONESTANDARDFORZA QTY: 1
Ryse winners: 4423-MDXBOXONESTANDARD QTY: 1
select United states
enter your zip code.

If you live in a populated area (big citys or whatnot), remember that its showing every console going to that zip code. So you'll want to wait till it pops in mychoice or call up ups before you start just willy nilly tracking the first console you see, it could be going to another winner.
keep getting this when trying, am I doing it wrong?.

WG4vjTs.png

got 2300 in bottlecaps and a 300 point doritos code for a total of 2650 and soem more bottlecaps laying around if anyone wants to trade some XBL game codes for points or something drop me a pm

Have about 30 unused codes between bottle caps and one 100 point Dorito package. Feel free to make an offer via Paypal for them.

I have a copy of The Maw for xbox 360. Would like any unused dew or doritos code. Also would appreciate any used codes from this promo that I can use for anther promo. Thanks.

Has anyone heard of anyone winning a sweeps? you would think auction winners would have a good chance. I have had over 400 entries alone lol

got 2300 in bottlecaps and a 300 point doritos code for a total of 2650 and soem more bottlecaps laying around if anyone wants to trade some XBL game codes for points or something drop me a pm
just found and calculated i have in total 4300 in bottle caps and 600 in 2 doritos codes with the 50 extra bank a total of 5000 points

EDIT: points sold GL to everyone

So mine was supposed to be delivered today however, I get up this morning to check the tracking only to see an exception show up on me.

Due to local operation disruption, packages not unloaded from trailer, expect a one day business day delay

is what I got hopefully it gets here tomorrow.

So mine was supposed to be delivered today however, I get up this morning to check the tracking only to see an exception show up on me.

Due to local operation disruption, packages not unloaded from trailer, expect a one day business day delay

is what I got hopefully it gets here tomorrow.
DAMN. YOU. CLEON!!!

Has anyone heard of anyone winning a sweeps? you would think auction winners would have a good chance. I have had over 400 entries alone lol
Does anyone know how to reach out to the promo company to find out if there's a list of sweeps winners and/or how to get one?

Does anyone know how to reach out to the promo company to find out if there's a list of sweeps winners and/or how to get one?
according to the terms on the every2minutes site there is a mailing address you can send for a list of sweeps winners after the promotion is over

EDIT:

You may obtain a winner's list of prizes in the Sweepstakes at the end of the promotion by sending your request to:

Mtn Dew/Doritos/Xbox ONE "Every Two Minutes" Winners List Requests
PO Box 3000, Dept. 891-705, Young America, MN 55558-3000

All requests for winner's list should be post marked no later than January 31, 2014.

Also my marketplace item i was gonna buy is sold out and after adding a couple codes i had laying around for sweepstakes entries i have 3950 points sitting on my account wasting away that i can gift out if anyone would like to trade or purchase pm me

according to the terms on the every2minutes site there is a mailing address you can send for a list of sweeps winners after the promotion is over

EDIT:

You may obtain a winner's list of prizes in the Sweepstakes at the end of the promotion by sending your request to:

Mtn Dew/Doritos/Xbox ONE "Every Two Minutes" Winners List Requests
PO Box 3000, Dept. 891-705, Young America, MN 55558-3000

All requests for winner's list should be post marked no later than January 31, 2014.

Also my marketplace item i was gonna buy is sold out and after adding a couple codes i had laying around for sweepstakes entries i have 3950 points sitting on my account wasting away that i can gift out if anyone would like to trade or purchase pm me
Thank you!

I was hoping to get an email from them today. My buddy won the same bundle I did 2 days before me and got his Monday. btw I have a 38$ bid on my points. I'm holding out for about another hour. It's down to the wire!

You know I was gonna get Nachoman, but really it does look pretty F'ing stupid. 

And the error 999 thing last auction is tomorrow right?

Screw it 1324 points for 12 bucks Paypal gimme a message.

Or 13 Amazon cause you know easy via bing

bread's done
Back