Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Yea speaking of,  i don't know i they're waiting to send sweepstakes winners after the day it's over  OR end of the contes.t

And has anyone noticed a change is contest entries  on sweepstakes?  Every day i look to see updated numbers I get teh same exact #.  there's no way people haven' been entering

Wow the numbers are higher today.  I remember seeing bids in the low teens this time yesterday. Now the lowest is the high 19,000's.  I expect to see a lot of bids going over 40,000 pts.

Don't think ads are the same everywhere, I would check online. My CVS never had the 2 bottles for 1 dollar deal.
Okay, the CVS website is messed up. It doesn't seem to want to let me look at the ad without creating an account.

I guess I'll try another CVS on the way home.

I have 3,650 points for sale/trade.  The girlfriend does not want me spending my paychecks on chips and mt dew to get the points. 

I would like to get rid of all the points PM me with offers.

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently at 33,000. The increase in auction prices is pacing faster than me getting points. It's rather annoying. And the Target ones are currently much lower than the regular ones, but not sure that'll hold.

The auction goes on until December 7th, and there'll be 720 auctions on Black Friday. Ya'll need to relax about the temporary point spike :)

The auction goes on until December 7th, and there'll be 720 auctions on Black Friday. Ya'll need to relax about the temporary point spike :)
While I agree, I just want to be freakin done. The sooner I win, the sooner I can get it, the sooner I can decide what to do with it, and the sooner I can stop digging through the recycling at work for codes (today was a good day for that though.) :)

While I agree, I just want to be freakin done. The sooner I win, the sooner I can get it, the sooner I can decide what to do with it, and the sooner I can stop digging through the recycling at work for codes (today was a good day for that though.) :)
I can truly understand this feeling, its exhausting doing the codes and having to sit in front of the laptop doing nothing but watching bids to see if you can win one. I did my own then helped a friend win the other night, what he did was finally throw in some serious cash last minute and bought 2,000 points worth at his local gas station and ran home to win it.

Prices may of course drop but then again they might not, while hopefully they do for everyone on here trying to get one, I'm worried that with discounts going on black friday that maybe there will be sales on doritos and mountain dew and people just go all out and try and get enough points to win more than one system for them selves or family members.

850 points for sale. 2 Mountain Dew and 1 Doritos code.

edit: I also have a Target code to go with those.

What are the target codes for? My friend gave me some.
I think there are auctions once a week (friday nights) and if you enter a Target code along with 2 other mountain dew/doritos codes you get access to the Target only auctions. Theyre the same as the other auctions except only those that have entered the Target codes can bid on them. Something along those lines.

I think there are auctions once a week (friday nights) and if you enter a Target code along with 2 other mountain dew/doritos codes you get access to the Target only auctions. Theyre the same as the other auctions except only those that have entered the Target codes can bid on them. Something along those lines.
I can't use them as I dont have enough points, Would they be worth anyone compared to the other codes?

I can't use them as I dont have enough points, Would they be worth anyone compared to the other codes?
From the FAQ at every2minutes.com:

EXCLUSIVE TARGET AUCTION FAQ:

Get the Target Exclusive Access Code available only on in-store displays at Target, while supplies last. Enter the Target code with 2 codes from any specially-marked packages of Mountain Dew® and/or Doritos® to get 50 extra points for. Once codes are entered, access will be granted to that week's Target-exclusive auctions which take place on Friday night. Even if you enter more than one Target code during the same week, it still only counts toward that week's Target Exclusive auctions. Your Target code will not grant you access to any Target Exclusive auctions other than this Friday’s auctions. To gain access to the following week’s Target Exclusive auctions, please enter codes any time after this week’s Target auctions close.

Target Exclusive Auction Passes or only available while supplies last. The Target Exclusive Auction Passes will be replenished in Target stores throughout the Promotion.

Bidding opens for each week’s Target Exclusive Auctions on Friday at 2:01am ET.

You can enter this week’s Target Exclusive Auction up until the closing of the auction itself. So, you can enter before or during the auction.

You may enter up to 5 Target Exclusive Access Codes each day.

Every Friday beginning 11/8/13 for 7 weeks. There are 20 Target Exclusive auctions each Friday with auctions ending *every fifteen minutes* from 9:15pm to 2:00am ET. The final Target Exclusive Auction ends at 2:00am ET on 12/21/13.

Yes, while the Target code grants exclusive access to the Target Auctions, the points associated with that code are usable within all auctions.

1. How do I access the Target Exclusive Auction and receive 50 extra bidding points?
  2. What if there are no more Target Exclusive Auctions Passes in my store?
  3. When can I begin bidding on the Target Exclusive Auctions?
  4. What is the latest time and day I can enter a Target Exclusive Access code to access this week’s Target Exclusive Auctions?
  5. How many Target Exclusive Access Codes may I enter each day?
  6. When are the Target Exclusive Auctions? How many are there?
  7. Can I use the 50 bonus points in auctions other than the Target Exclusive Auction?

edit: well that's all messed up but just check the FAQ if you have any more questions about it.

Is it really worth jumping in at this point? Seems like its a no when I see 40k points...that's a lotta chips and soda. Which equals lots of pimples and weight :/

Don't think ads are the same everywhere, I would check online. My CVS never had the 2 bottles for 1 dollar deal.
My CVS had the 2 for $1 deal on Sun & Mon but by the time I got there on Sun it looked like a war zone & was ransacked. People not only cleared out the MD but almost every pop that was that price. Also my CVS was selling 20oz 2 for $3 like RallyV's store was so I guess the deals do vary by stores or states.

Okay, the CVS website is messed up. It doesn't seem to want to let me look at the ad without creating an account.

I guess I'll try another CVS on the way home.
At first I thought the CVS website was like that as well but if you scroll down a bit to where it says "Don't want personalized deals? Select a Store" it allows you to see the Store Ads.

Looks like the Taret auctions are beyond me tonight.

For those close or in the low 30k range here are some Target codes.  Make sure you enter them wth two items.

k736erma7v

vbhk9mllwf

a3seasnpcb

ewpebb7rp9

Looking to buy up to 10000 pts for a reasonable price through Paypal.  Let me know how many points you have and how much you want, and we'll work something out.  Pm me.

Looks like the Taret auctions are beyond me tonight.

For those close or in the low 30k range here are some Target codes. Make sure you enter them wth two items.

k736erma7v

vbhk9mllwf

a3seasnpcb

ewpebb7rp9

Are those reusuable? And what are these target codes i keep here off? Only target allowed sweeps/acutiosn or something

AND Why the hell are auctions going up! Supply shoudl be dwindling not increasing!

Are those reusuable? And what are these target codes i keep here off? Only target allowed sweeps/acutiosn or something

AND Why the hell are auctions going up! Supply shoudl be dwindling not increasing!
Target codes are not reusable. You need to enter one each week to be granted access to the Target auctions. The target auctions are going for slightly less than the regular auctions at the moment. Two items must be entered with the code and they give you a 50pt bonus. You're allowed to enter 5 a day.

Ok guys, I'm going to type up all 38 Target codes I have and add them to this post when I'm done.

All I ask is if you use one I'd appreciate getting positive feedback for the trade.

xmh7nv6ksh

3x3pzek3yv

k67favl3yc

nbsy7m7rel

nv73er7xve

wfvem3beaz

l3wnznevsb

anmwlm3c3k

lhreynhvyz

bmn3mpkv3k

r3abf7ma6r

sywv6ahz3h

rv7rm3sbaz

br6vepfl9f

m6ww6caky9

brsxv7hnny

pbzzffxz6l

y67ll7wrfn

rnscbfsxsn

h9anyl96wk

bm3nzmy9w3

6n9fk3hfx6

7vewbk96fn

frv9mhvy9m

zlv3v3z3vl

wnn7ay7whx

a7lxxsv33w

b6hn93asns

ercbs63ava

hy6fa3ma6f

p6wmcmwkah

apnazpfpvm

zyxs3yx7zx

lcf6p3swwk

pc66rwepmh

na796k9wr6

9faasza3a9

as7c93nxhs

Cheers

Ok guys, I'm going to type up all 38 Target codes I have and add them to this post when I'm done.

All I ask is if you use one I'd appreciate getting positive feedback for the trade.

xmh7nv6ksh

3x3pzek3yv

k67favl3yc

nbsy7m7rel

nv73er7xve

wfvem3beaz

l3wnznevsb

anmwlm3c3k

lhreynhvyz

bmn3mpkv3k

r3abf7ma6r

sywv6ahz3h

rv7rm3sbaz

br6vepfl9f

m6ww6caky9

brsxv7hnny

pbzzffxz6l

y67ll7wrfn

rnscbfsxsn

h9anyl96wk

bm3nzmy9w3

6n9fk3hfx6

7vewbk96fn

frv9mhvy9m

zlv3v3z3vl

wnn7ay7whx

a7lxxsv33w

b6hn93asns

ercbs63ava

hy6fa3ma6f

p6wmcmwkah

apnazpfpvm

zyxs3yx7zx

lcf6p3swwk

pc66rwepmh

na796k9wr6

9faasza3a9

as7c93nxhs

Cheers
I already won, but you're awesome for posting these.

Has anyone received an affidavit for their win yet? Just curious
I was told this was for sweeps winners only.

I won on thursday night of the first week (day 3 of the promo) and nothing from my email.

I was told specifically by the email tech support

"Shipping takes 12-14 weeks. You will not receive notification when it is shipped."

emphasis is mine.

I called pepsico before i sent those emails and it sounds like the promotion company will send a list of winners to pepsico for processing, i could be wrong, but pepsi didnt have my info either, i did call like the next day after i won or something though.

I was told this was for sweeps winners only.

I won on thursday night of the first week (day 3 of the promo) and nothing from my email.

I was told specifically by the email tech support

"Shipping takes 12-14 weeks. You will not receive notification when it is shipped."

emphasis is mine.

I called pepsico before i sent those emails and it sounds like the promotion company will send a list of winners to pepsico for processing, i could be wrong, but pepsi didnt have my info either, i did call like the next day after i won or something though.
Just curious, how soon did they email you letting you know you won? I've been submitting points everyday and never know when it would be a good time to check my email.

Just curious, how soon did they email you letting you know you won? I've been submitting points everyday and never know when it would be a good time to check my email.
when i won, they emailed me instantly, and i got the prompt on the E2M website itself. but i won an auction, not a sweeps. To my knowledge they arent notifying sweeps winners as of yet. Or at least noone here has won a sweeps to tell us how it goes.

when i won, they emailed me instantly, and i got the prompt on the E2M website itself. but i won an auction, not a sweeps. To my knowledge they arent notifying sweeps winners as of yet. Or at least noone here has won a sweeps to tell us how it goes.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Right now I'm sitting at 20975 points. I'm pretty confident that either 2 things are going to happen.

1.) I will get enough points to bid and win on a console in the next week or so.

2.) I will win one of the auctions on black friday.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Right now I'm sitting at 20975 points. I'm pretty confident that either 2 things are going to happen.

1.) I will get enough points to bid and win on a console in the next week or so.

2.) I will win one of the auctions on black friday.
If i had to guess over your garishly loud signature, 21k wont be enough to win one, since the number keeps rising nightly you'll probably need 200 more codes or so, to be assured. Tonight they are going for 37 to 40k, and rising as the night goes on. In the first week it was dropping off after 12, not so much anymore.

part of it may be 40k point people giving up on premium auctions, and just trying to win now. But the public consciousness of the contest is at a fever point now. All but 2 of the 9 or 10 stores i checked bottles on have told me that someone else has came by and gotten them.

If i had to guess over your garishly loud signature, 21k wont be enough to win one, since the number keeps rising nightly you'll probably need 200 more codes or so, to be assured. Tonight they are going for 37 to 40k, and rising as the night goes on. In the first week it was dropping off after 12, not so much anymore.

part of it may be 40k point people giving up on premium auctions, and just trying to win now. But the public consciousness of the contest is at a fever point now. All but 2 of the 9 or 10 stores i checked bottles on have told me that someone else has came by and gotten them.
This is correct, every where I went in my city a week ago was stacked with every2minute product. Now every time I go to a gas station, cvs, wal-mart, and target everything is just about cleared out and in some cases they've replaced their stock but without the codes in the product.

It's hard to judge right now if they will really go down at all. Last week after an hour they would drop from 40,000 to about 33,000 and now they stay above 37,000.

I think you are seeing people who were saving for the premium auctions unloading their points.  Once they realized those are going to go for 150,000 points, why not just get a system and be done with it?

I want to purchase about 10k in points.  Also, if anyone has a Target code they are willing to give me... i would really appreciate the ability to enter their auctions.  My Target was crusheddd. lol

bread's done
Back