Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

This is correct, every where I went in my city a week ago was stacked with every2minute product. Now every time I go to a gas station, cvs, wal-mart, and target everything is just about cleared out and in some cases they've replaced their stock but without the codes in the product.

It's hard to judge right now if they will really go down at all. Last week after an hour they would drop from 40,000 to about 33,000 and now they stay above 37,000.
I have plenty of places in my area that have a ton of mt dew and doritos with points attached to them. My wife has been getting me an avg of 25 - 30 caps a day when she works, cause that's all they sell. Like I said, either I will have enough to get an average bid in the next week or so, or I will be getting one on black friday. With the amount of auctions that will be going on that day, the average bid will be lower.

THANKS LURKERS!!!! they stolee  the LAST code.... I never can beat neone to a code..... I need to put all the Nintendo reward codes, i have and XBOX LIVE codes, i DON'T use any of them.... plus many other codes. Are Nintendo club points even worth it?? or should i TRASH them??

I am just going to throw this out there.  I bid and won the FORZA 5 Bundle. I could care less about the game (I dont like racing games), just wanted the system.  But would like any other (non sports) game.  So I will trade it if anyone wants to trade.  If not I will sell it for $50 shipped, or trade it for 6000 MT. Dew points so I can buy another game on the site.  Just thought I would throw it out there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap afternnon, I bring my 1.5 yr old 33 dollar gift card to walmart, only to see it has 15 bucks left on it.  Stupid Walmart

Just picked up 6 100 point bags today at walmart and got 3 2-liters. and 2 20 oza.

Then i realize puling out i left my 2 20 ozs!  So w/ the 6 bags and 6 caps that makes 250x6 = wow only 1500 points?  Jeez I still need so many more..... At Least 150 caps/bags/

Well I give up.I have 2x200 points and 800 that I redeemed that I can gift(I am not sure how that works).

If anyone has any Xbox Arcade/PSN game codes let me know what you have and ill trade.

i have 2000 points on my dew account that im willing to gift thru the website for a 20 dollar psn (which can be picked up via amazon) . it will require me to add you thru facebook

Anyone have any codes they can spare? I'm up to 19k but can't afford to go much further, kinda depressing :whistle2:/ been scouring parking lots and recycling bins to no avail  :headache: Any codes would be greatly appreciated unfortunately don't have a PSN card for trade either.

It seems the prices are actually going up. I'm hoping they go down a bit on BlackFriday (believe they're doing 720 auctions that day) hopefully the people w/ a lot of points will win and let us lower-pointers-compete!

Really wish I was super-popular on facebook too, would be soooo much easier! :whistle2:/ curses!

On a side note, Any CAG's won yet?!!

Anyone have any codes they can spare? I'm up to 19k but can't afford to go much further, kinda depressing :whistle2:/ been scouring parking lots and recycling bins to no avail :headache: Any codes would be greatly appreciated unfortunately don't have a PSN card for trade either.

It seems the prices are actually going up. I'm hoping they go down a bit on BlackFriday (believe they're doing 720 auctions that day) hopefully the people w/ a lot of points will win and let us lower-pointers-compete!

Really wish I was super-popular on facebook too, would be soooo much easier! :whistle2:/ curses!

On a side note, Any CAG's won yet?!!
Yeah I won a Forza 5 bundle a few days ago :bouncy:

They definitely are getting a bit ridonerkously ridiculous. All my suspicions are in line with everyone else's it seems!. I definitely hope the 'spike' dissipates after the Black Friday run

I won on day 3 for 350 caps. 0 dollars spent. The increased cost of auctions is disheartening.... I have a friend that was trailing right behind me in points, but the uptick in costs means he's a bit far out now.

Out of sheer curiosity how the heck did you get 350 caps for $0 lol, work at a recycling plant?
In Michigan where i live, any time you buy a pop, (or carbonated beverage, beer or energy drinks.) you pay 10cents for "deposit." When the can or bottle is empty you can return it to almost any store and get the 10cents back.

I've hit up pretty much every party store in my general area, I won with 350 caps on day three, and overall i've collected a lot more after that which i'm using mostly to help friends win one as well.

I personally didnt buy any Dew or Doritos, although family members did to help me, in the range of less than 25 codes between those that did help.

On the 2nd day of auctions though i did take a shot of mountain dew and a single dorito chip as good luck. Cant stand either one. hah.

Likewise, not a 'fan' of either brands per-se (too heavy for my stomach on the dew). Thanks for sharing that, wish we had that kind of thing here (NC). If on some odd chance your friends all win let me know if you run in to anymore points please!!!! :)

as the public awareness of the contest has risen, i'm currently basically being ousted from all my current cap collecting places. Unfortunately for them the costs are going up. If i manage to find myself in a spot where i have extra codes i'll let everyone here know. Today was my first ever 0 cap day. and before that i've not had a day with less than 5 caps for almost a month.

Damn, glad I won early when I did. I really didn't think the auctions would shoot back up but looking like they will. This contest has gotten pretty popular. Here's a winner over at Reddit and it has over 1700 upvotes. He could have won for less but a win's a win I guess.

Won on day 4. Forza 5 bundle for 36,000 points -- spent around $200. It was a little disheartening to see bundles go for around 32k considering I wanted a Dead Rising 3 or even a Ryse bundle but settled with sniping auctions on the 4th night so I could be over and done with the whole thing. Now I'm glad I got it for what I did after seeing some of the auctions now.

I wouldn't get discouraged though. Wait until Black Friday. I think we'll see them dip back into 31k-32k point ranges then. Good luck everyone!

To the guy asking for feedback for giving out free codes - I don't think that's exactly allowed...
Thanks for the advice. I guess doing a good deed can be frowned upon. Looks like I'll just hold on to the other pad of codes my friend gave me last night so as to not ruffle anyone's feathers.

Sorry guys.

irishsoccermbw said:
Thanks for the advice. I guess doing a good deed can be frowned upon. Looks like I'll just hold on to the other pad of codes my friend gave me last night so as to not ruffle anyone's feathers.

Sorry guys.
Lol, that's not what I meant, either. You can do a good deed all you want.

Whatevs, just a passing observation.

I likes how only one person claimed/thanked usage of the codes stepasyd gave *dropkicks* :p

If anyone has some extra MD codes can I have some?  I have like 60 bags of doritos I need to input and I need to make up 15k more points.  I can't drink this crap fast enough... lol

I'm reaaaaly getting tired of Doritos and Mt Dew..... I hope after the weekend all the college kids will ahve me a decent 50 or so.  I gotta do a bin run on monday i hope the janitosr didn't clean all them out

Hey to anybody who has won an XBOX ONE through the MTN DEW every2minutes promotion....  Please when you recieve your XBOX ONE finally tag us @KMEgamerTV to let us know you got it!  want to do a video about this promotion but i need some input from the winners (meaning all of you)  I wish the best of luck to all you who are still playing....   @KMEgamerTV    PLEASE TAG US and FOLLOW US if YOU WOULD LIKE!!!

Contrary to my earlier hypothesis that the bids would go down as was their trend the first week...  now they are staying at a steady 38-45k and in some cases 50k... so save up people!  you stilll have plenty of time to win an XBOX ONE!!!!  

O yea and btw, has anyone won a SWEEPSTAKES yet? 

Like do they send u an email at the end of teh day saying u won, or they waiting till the entire contest is over to announce each day's winner to keep sales ongoing im assuming

bread's done
Back