Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Sheesh, in my state where they do bottle returns, i have literally found several caps in trash cans outside the stores that will give you 10cents per empty bottle if you walk another 10 feet with the damn thing. Although several of them have been tobacco spit bottles.... *shudder*

nothing here except for the E-mail notification that I won, which did nothing cause I confirmed my PW, Email, phone, address etc while logged into the site just after winning
I might call them again just to see, feel a bit awkward doing it but i am curious.

Edit:

They referred me to the [email protected] email to get more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to collect codes, but eh, hasn't been going my way. You really need to buy a ton of Mountain Dew and or Doritos to truly even have a chance. :(

I have quite a few Target Codes, here's a couple;

LACNHM3FAV

X6XMFB7PCA

RLBA9X6HWS

WKAFMSBMBW

CMW6FWSZAH

YVLYNSCFMS

EYWLXNAFCH

KS79EFP9SH

ZNA6S3YXLW

A7S67E9WEE

Have quite a few more, I'll keep typing some here and there.

I have 625 banked points I can gift.  (Sold the 10 caps)

I am doubting I can get enough for an xbox at this point, so im just selling these.

Looking for paypal, preferably.

Send a PM

I will probably be getting more of these. Will post again if I do

If you're talking about a Redbox code, those generally give you a set amount and they can used be used on GAME or Blu-ray discs where you get $1.20 Off -- not totally FREE but still something.
So do you mean you have too pay the difference? Last time I checked a Game rental was 2$.

I have 2150 points available to gift someone. I am not looking for a trade, PayPal only.

PM me if you are interested and have an offer!

Points have been sold. Thanks for the interest to those that sent offers.

Anyone purchase one of the games for the 10,000 pts? I see it in my Purchase History, but never got an email confirmation or anything telling me when I would receive it. Anyone get anything?

So My points just disappeared I went from 11300 to 6100 my sweeps stayed the same though.

anyone I can contact about this?

Heads up: if you have Shop Rite ( I think they are only northeast, have 3 within 20 minutes of me anyways), looks like you can get Dew for 5/$4 (80 cents but I think it's a "must buy 5" type deal) in the circular ending the 23rd.

Has anyone noticed the website not moving from the first page?

I tried typing in a code and all it says is "Submitting code" while going nowhere.
I cant' even get the page to load tonight, so your doing better than I am. I have about 40 codes to enter, and haven't even been able to. Getting really disheartening though with the jump in auction prices. I'll have about 30,000 once I enter all these, and I still feel like i'm waaaaay off.

Lots of issues tonight banking codes.  Been getting loading errors, and then my target code keeps coming back with an error saying I need two dew/dorito codes, which I'm entering.  It's been a pain. Glad I'm done trying to win, but still. Come on guys.

Have any fellow CAGers won the Sweepstakes yet?

If so, how many Tickets didja use?
I've had 1 entry in at least ass sweeps. No win yet though that they told me. I'm going w/ all my entreis in one sweep that was the lowest one recorded when i entered them awhile back when they showed how mnay entires were in each.

BUt my sweeps page hasn't change numbered entries amount in like EVER.

I've not seen anything from various forums i follow about sweeps winners, so well see on that. Auction winners are popping up all over.

Kk cool, they were pretty quick when I emailed them a while ago.

I got a quick response with little information. so here is the conversation.

Me: I am inquiring about the ETA for prizes received from the every2minutes promotion. After winning I have confirmed my Name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. and have not heard back since that time. Is there anything else that needs to be done to claim prizes. Is there and ETA for prizes? Thank you for your time.

Y.A. Customer Care:Thank you for contacting us with regards to the Mountain Dew Game Fuel/Doritos X-Box One Every 2 Minutes Promotion. It is our pleasure to assist you.

We were able to confirm that your information has been successfully received and your X-Box One is currently processing. Please be advised that as the X-Box One has not been launched, your shipment may be slightly delayed. Please allow 12-14 weeks for delivery.

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any further questions or require more assistance please feel free to contact us at 1-877-646-3721 between 8:00 AM ET and 2:30 AM ET, Sunday through Saturday.

They say that my hardware is processing but will be delayed because XB1 is not yet released to the public. Reading into those statements I think it's safe to assume, per earlier reports here on CAG, that hardware will start shipping Thursday or Friday but I could just be reading into this to much.

I can't say that this like 2005's every10mins promo. My XB360 was delivered on the Saturday before launch (NA launch was on a Tuesday as I recall)

I figured it out and 50 - 100 point Mountain Dew codes should be enough to get me an xbox.  I have the dorito codes to match them up with already. 

This would put me at 39500 points. 

!!!     

I hope I can manage this.

Me: I am inquiring about the ETA for prizes received from the every2minutes promotion. After winning I have confirmed my Name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. and have not heard back since that time. Is there anything else that needs to be done to claim prizes. Is there and ETA for prizes? Thank you for your time.

Y.A. Customer Care:Thank you for contacting us with regards to the Mountain Dew Game Fuel/Doritos X-Box One Every 2 Minutes Promotion. It is our pleasure to assist you.

We were able to confirm that your information has been successfully received and your X-Box One is currently processing. Please be advised that as the X-Box One has not been launched, your shipment may be slightly delayed. Please allow 12-14 weeks for delivery.

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any further questions or require more assistance please feel free to contact us at 1-877-646-3721 between 8:00 AM ET and 2:30 AM ET, Sunday through Saturday.

They say that my hardware is processing but will be delayed because XB1 is not yet released to the public. Reading into those statements I think it's safe to assume, per earlier reports here on CAG, that hardware will start shipping Thursday or Friday but I could just be reading into this to much.

I can't say that this like 2005's every10mins promo. My XB360 was delivered on the Saturday before launch (NA launch was on a Tuesday as I recall)
Yeah, I got my Xbox 360 delivered about a week before release. They also sent me a bunch of tshirts and hats to tide me over.

I have called a total of 3 times regarding the shipment of the XBOX ONE. The first person said that it will take 8-12 weeks to ship, from the actual date that you won from. The second time I called they said that they are going to ship out all the current winners on the release date of 11/22/13, and should receive shipment confirmation soon. The third person said that the systems will be shipping after the contest is over and all the auctions and sweepstakes are complete.

So all and all, I think that the operators are on different pages. So who really knows when we get these. But im not going to complain. Pretty much a free XBOX ONE.

so how many people on here have won already i did last friday. but still collecting points

Yeah, I got my Xbox 360 delivered about a week before release. They also sent me a bunch of tshirts and hats to tide me over.

I have called a total of 3 times regarding the shipment of the XBOX ONE. The first person said that it will take 8-12 weeks to ship, from the actual date that you won from. The second time I called they said that they are going to ship out all the current winners on the release date of 11/22/13, and should receive shipment confirmation soon. The third person said that the systems will be shipping after the contest is over and all the auctions and sweepstakes are complete.

So all and all, I think that the operators are on different pages. So who really knows when we get these. But im not going to complain. Pretty much a free XBOX ONE.
Im thinking they are having issues working out the supply. I'm going to shoot them an email Friday since that's when the damn thing is actually out.

When i originally emailed them in week 2 of auctions i was told 12-14 weeks and there would be no email saying it shipped.

I won an Xbox One last night :whee:  got the dead rising 3 bundle, I'm so happy that's done and over with. My total expense was $115, which is not too shabby, still have some points left over so I will probably sell them to offset some the cost.

But remember that the Every10Minutes promo was advertising to get the system before launch -- this one doesn't. After reading this thread and the one on SD, I think it's safe to assume that they'll start shipping on Friday and we'll start to see people receive them in a couple weeks. I won on the 4th day so here's to hoping I get it soon. :)

Can't believe the auctions are still so high.  I am not going to bother.  Willing to sell the small amount of points I have.

Unused Codes

8 x  Mountain Dew 2 Liter (100 points each)

3 x Mountain Dew 12 Packs (200 points each)

2 x Doritos (200 points each)

Points to Gift: 550

Not sure how this works?  Looks like we have to be Facebook friends?

SOLD

For the record:

You must submit your target code with 2 Dew or Doritos product codes.

To whomever is using those codes, SAY YOU DID. All of them are used, and not one person said thank you?.... All you're going to do is have other users get locked out for the day for entering too many bad codes all while you go about being an ungrateful/unappreciative arse.

[SIZE=17.77777862548828px]Would it kill you to say "I used X, thank you!".[/SIZE]

I stopped by the only Walmart that has had the Gamerpacks and the promo display they had set up near the entrance was replaced with some Thanksgiving-themed grocery items. They moved the last 12 Gamerpacks they had to the normal chip isle, so I scooped them all up (I doubt I'll be back to Walmart before Black Friday :lol:). A few people gave me some looks on my way to checkout. I mean, I hadn't been at the store in almost 2 weeks and I paid with cash. Geez. They've been there for DAYS if someone wanted to buy them. :roll:

Also, the price jumped from $2.48 to $2.98. I'm assuming they were on sale along with the 11oz bags for that price before going back to the normal price.

A couple more target codes:

CAVRN6HRVE
BEYSBW6BVE
AMVPB9PV6L
99BNY7SA7S
HENBAKMEKV
Thanks! I used BEYSBW6BVE. I'm up to 17K now. C'mon Black Friday!

I STILL can't find any code pads at my 3 local Targets. :wall:

I am currently at just 6500 points so it looks like I will need at least 40,000 points to have any kind of shot. Big congrats to anyone here lucky (or hard working) enough to win one. I was hoping to make this a big surprise Xmas gift for my kids but had no idea what it would take to get the amount of points to have a shot. I'm not rich, and money this time of year is tight, but if anyone is kind enough to PM a brotha their unused or unwanted points I'd be more than appreciative. I might even be willing to buy some if I think it would put me in contention and if I can afford it. Not begging, just putting that out there. Good luck to all you guys.

Brad

I am currently at just 6500 points so it looks like I will need at least 40,000 points to have any kind of shot. Big congrats to anyone here lucky (or hard working) enough to win one. I was hoping to make this a big surprise Xmas gift for my kids but had no idea what it would take to get the amount of points to have a shot. I'm not rich, and money this time of year is tight, but if anyone is kind enough to PM a brotha their unused or unwanted points I'd be more than appreciative. I might even be willing to buy some if I think it would put me in contention and if I can afford it. Not begging, just putting that out there. Good luck to all you guys.

Brad
Not trying to be a downer, but these things probably aren't going to ship by Christmas.

I have like a 1100 points whats the best thing for me to do with them? Is there like a general sweepstakes to enter using the codes? Or what what 1100 points convert to as far as Paypal value?

I have like a 1100 points whats the best thing for me to do with them? Is there like a general sweepstakes to enter using the codes? Or what what 1100 points convert to as far as Paypal value?
Sell them. You get 1 sweepstakes entry for every code you put in and can dump as little or as many as you have into any of the daily drawings. You're looking at $10 or $11 for 1100 points.

Not trying to be a downer, but these things probably aren't going to ship by Christmas.

:(

I suppose if I KNEW I won one I would probably buy one and then just trade in or sell the one I won after it shows up. But yeah, that is kind of a bummer (not that I have much of a shot outside maybe the sweepstakes).

Brad
:(

I suppose if I KNEW I won one I would probably buy one and then just trade in or sell the one I won after it shows up. But yeah, that is kind of a bummer (not that I have much of a shot outside maybe the sweepstakes).
So...money isn't TOO tight? :whistle2:k The rules CLEARLY state:

"Prizes won in the Sweepstakes and awarded by Auction will be shipped generally within 8-10 weeks from notification. Xbox One has targeted launch date of November 2013; therefore, the initial shipments may be slightly delayed; please allow 12- 14 weeks for delivery"

But, I forgot, people hardly ever read the rules. :shame: I don't know why I keep reading "when do the auctions end?" (on December 9th) and "when are my prizes coming" (when the system hasn't even LAUNCHED yet :roll:) over and over online.

You can either wait out the contest until next week and try to snag a system for around 25K-30K on Black Friday, hope for auction prices to drop after Black Friday or just buy one from the store. There is a POSSIBILITY that people will get their systems before Christmas, but the shipping estimation is in place for any delays with the systems being available to ship. So, "maybe...maybe not." We won't know anything until at least next week, after Xbox One is officially available.

If you can pull together some money (maybe through advanced gifts from family, game trade-ins, etc.), just buy it at launch. Or go for the auction and tell your kids that "it's on the way" if it doesn't show up by Christmas. Is the "Christmas day surprise" the bigger deal or having the Xbox One for a discounted price? It's really up to you.

But remember that the Every10Minutes promo was advertising to get the system before launch -- this one doesn't. After reading this thread and the one on SD, I think it's safe to assume that they'll start shipping on Friday and we'll start to see people receive them in a couple weeks. I won on the 4th day so here's to hoping I get it soon. :)
Let me just say that you WINNERS here seem really impatient about receiving your prize. Aren't you just happy to have won? I know I would be.

I wouldn't care if I got the prize pack next week or next year.

You guys are sending e-mail inquiries over and over and the promotion is still going on as we speak. What is that accomplishing? Just showing how eager and impatient you guys are.

There is a thing called WAITING.

I'll be really surprised if they did start sending out the prizes next week. NO WAY I SEE THAT HAPPENIING while the auctions are still continuing until early December.

All the numbers and prize packs need to sorted out before any single ONE prize pack is sent out.

WAIT , WAIT, WAIT .....YEAH...I know it's tough. :whee:

bread's done
Back