Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

So when you win do you get an email or is it just the page at the end of the auction where you confirm address and all that jazz.

Has anyone found anymore 300 point Doritos Gamer Packs at Walmart? I found a fascinating article about them and it really sheds some light on how rare they are/were. I know I snagged 35 of those 58 packs from my store's specially made pallet last weekend.

Since I need 3 posts to post a link just Google "gamer pack packaging" and it's the first link, which should be packworld.
There are plenty at both of my Walmarts. Hell, doesn't even look like they've been touched.

----------------------------

If anyone needs points I have 250 for gifting. PM me offers.

http://e2mtools.azurewebsites.net/Home/Statistics, the number of total bidders is jumping everyday. The site has sort of dropped off in the past week and a half or so of how accurate the graphs are for winning bids, i'm thinking the creator won and just doesnt care anymore.

Anyone thinking that non contest caps are coming into retail anytime within the next few weeks is flat out wrong.

I work in a shipping/receiving warehouse, the ONLY reason why some people are reporting green caps is because they are older Mt.Dew bottles that are close to the expiration date. The bottler will try and purge that stock to get the monies and not have to trash that supply.

I've talked with multiple PepsiCo drivers and distributors, the white caps are in for the duration of the contest. Like i've said before though, the public awareness has peaked. 

Looking at a lot of the numbers though, not even black friday seems like a "sure bet" the fact that a lot of people without wins, even on this forum, are holding out for that day leads me to believe that way too many more people are doing the same.

I dont doubt that some will be going for lower than 40k on Black Friday, but its very possible that not too many will.

I think it is over. Will go higher everyday. Those conmitted will keep buying to win cuz too deep. People waiting for 150k auctions sell to get money.

People waiting tk see if went lower to buy as low as possible biding now.

http://e2mtools.azurewebsites.net/Home/Statistics, the number of total bidders is jumping everyday. The site has sort of dropped off in the past week and a half or so of how accurate the graphs are for winning bids, i'm thinking the creator won and just doesnt care anymore.

Anyone thinking that non contest caps are coming into retail anytime within the next few weeks is flat out wrong.

I work in a shipping/receiving warehouse, the ONLY reason why some people are reporting green caps is because they are older Mt.Dew bottles that are close to the expiration date. The bottler will try and purge that stock to get the monies and not have to trash that supply.

I've talked with multiple PepsiCo drivers and distributors, the white caps are in for the duration of the contest. Like i've said before though, the public awareness has peaked.

Looking at a lot of the numbers though, not even black friday seems like a "sure bet" the fact that a lot of people without wins, even on this forum, are holding out for that day leads me to believe that way too many more people are doing the same.

I dont doubt that some will be going for lower than 40k on Black Friday, but its very possible that not too many will.
WRONG! You need to get better contacts. I went to Walmart about 10 minutes ago to see if there are any E2M 2liters. They had 3 Regular Mt. Dew and 10 Diet Mt. Dew with the expiration date of March 3 2014. Then they had a GIGANTIC display of green cap 2 liters up front with the expiration date of April 14 2014. So the green caps are taking over. As for the doritos, well they had about 50 bags of Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch, all with the E2M promo on them. Just no gamer packs.

WRONG! You need to get better contacts. I went to Walmart about 10 minutes ago to see if there are any E2M 2liters. They had 3 Regular Mt. Dew and 10 Diet Mt. Dew with the expiration date of March 3 2014. Then they had a GIGANTIC display of green cap 2 liters up front with the expiration date of April 14 2014. So the green caps are taking over. As for the doritos, well they had about 50 bags of Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch, all with the E2M promo on them. Just no gamer packs.
Must be your area then. I still as if yet have not seen any green caps on 2 litres or 20oz since October or something.

Edit: and like I said, talking to the Pepsi semi drivers and Pepsi reps in person, telling me that they'll be around for a bit .

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be your area then. I still as if yet have not seen any green caps on 2 litres or 20oz since October or something.

Edit: and like I said, talking to the Pepsi semi drivers and Pepsi reps in person, telling me that they'll be around for a bit .
They ususally stop production on PROMO bottles about a month ahead of time, because they do not want expired promo product on the shelf after promo has ended. I bet they actually stopped printing promo caps a few weeks ago.

I have no idea why you are having so much trouble buying these. The last 4 pages are full of GAGs selling points. Are you offering $1 per 100?
Yes, everytime I respond to someone... they say they changed their mind, ask to buy my points instead for $.50 for 100, or say they already sold them.

= (((

2 people just contacted me about selling them, so I am hoping one of those pan out!

I wish you luck Corrik.  My points have dried up.  I was getting caps from about 5 different people. One lady handed me a bag of caps last week that was a mixture of E2M points and green caps.  Everyone else I have contacted said that they only see the green caps now.  So I am out of points to gift.

so if i am saving codes to sell should i redeem them to my own account? I heard there was gifting or something available. Or should i just leave them as codes

It's easier to just provide the codes but each account can only input 1000 codes so it's better to gift them. When you click on the auction like you are going to bid it has an option on the left that lets you gift points to a Facebook friend.

It's easier to just provide the codes but each account can only input 1000 codes so it's better to gift them. When you click on the auction like you are going to bid it has an option on the left that lets you gift points to a Facebook friend.
Ah, facebook. I deleted that months ago because it was a huge drain on my time.

Thanks for the response though.

I can vouch for striker777 great transaction. If you're looking to sell points he's a great buyer.

Looking to sell my 3575 extra points.  Prefer Amazon or Paypal gift, but open to other offers.  Shoot me a PM.

I have a tentative deal with a CAG and a backup.  I'll post when I have more.

bread's done
Back