Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

I finally won! Thank you to FreeStuffFan85 for "paying it forward" so to speak and getting me over the hump. You will not regret it, rest of the points have already been gifted back, and more will follow :) Thank god i can finally go to sleep at a decent hour
Congrats! Keep us updated (as with all winners) on the status of your win please!

I am looking to send an Amazon gift card valued at $65 to whomever can offer the most points at that value. I will add you on Facebook and provide you with my phone number and email, and do all that I can to ensure that I will send the card after receiving the points, but I will require the points to be sent first.

By my math, I can get 10k points and 23 Mtn Dews / Gamer Packs of doritos for under $90, so I'd like the $65 to go towards at least 10k points minimum. 

Anyone else notice that as of last night the marketplace was gone? It had a rollover message along the lines of it'll be back soon.

Nice to see so many CAGs winning. If I had the points I would try but unless someone wants to help me out of the kindness of their hearts, I am stuck at 200 points :(

For the Every2Miutes contest      :D

Me and my friends have 13 winners we are all working together to get these things won... if you have less than 30k your chances of winning are slim even if you have cheaper auctions on black friday i dont suspect they will go below 30 k... if you would like to have a chance to win an xbox but can't do it on your own and would like to join a pay it forward group of xbox one winners add me.

https://www.facebook.com/bradamorris
Please add him on facebook to be a part of this thank you 

------------------------------------

Some detail's:
1. every 100 point's give's you one entry into the sweep's raffle 
2. Drawing will be on black friday
3.Must be willing to gift point's to him for the chance

For more detail's, click the link above, add him to you'r friends list on facebook. thank you  :) and once again good luck  :)

For the Every2Miutes contest :D

Me and my friends have 13 winners we are all working together to get these things won... if you have less than 30k your chances of winning are slim even if you have cheaper auctions on black friday i dont suspect they will go below 30 k... if you would like to have a chance to win an xbox but can't do it on your own and would like to join a pay it forward group of xbox one winners add me.

Some detail's:

For more detail's, click the link above, add him to you'r friends list on facebook. thank you :) and once again good luck :)
That would be all of my points :(

For the Every2Miutes contest :D

Some detail's:

For more detail's, click the link above, add him to you'r friends list on facebook. thank you :) and once again good luck :)
All right, I said I'd avoid being a douche, but since you've spammed it 5 times now in the last 24 hours, I've stopped caring :roll: :

Is it a PAY IT FORWARD setup or RAFFLE? Do people pool their points together and get each other Xboxes based on who is at the "top of the list" (so a little like a conga line, but with the intention of everyone in the "pool" contributing enough for every person to win a box) or is everyone just giving you guys points to win ONE Xbox (i.e. a "sweepstakes"/RAFFLE).

The wording is contradictory and people shouldn't have to ask for more details when it's YOUR gig (or your friends, the guy's, or whoever). And if you're wondering why you aren't getting any responses (I assume that's why it was posted FOUR times on the same page yesterday, :roll:) it's because people don't waste their time with horribly worded "opportunities." Posting it over and over isn't going to change that.

3350 pts available for gift.

Want to get $25 sent as a paypal gift.  Yes, my account here is new.  I have 109 100% positive feedback on ebay.  PM me. 

All these people looking to get $1/100 are crazy...

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and I were planning to try to win a console, but long story short when we planned to do this we weren't married and weddings are expensive.

All we've managed to gather in all this time is 2675 points, really relying on sweepstakes entries at this point.

Cross your fingers for us :p

All right, I said I'd avoid being a douche, but since you've spammed it 5 times now in the last 24 hours, I've stopped caring :roll: :

Is it a PAY IT FORWARD setup or RAFFLE? Do people pool their points together and get each other Xboxes based on who is at the "top of the list" (so a little like a conga line, but with the intention of everyone in the "pool" contributing enough for every person to win a box) or is everyone just giving you guys points to win ONE Xbox (i.e. a "sweepstakes"/RAFFLE).

The wording is contradictory and people shouldn't have to ask for more details when it's YOUR gig (or your friends, the guy's, or whoever). And if you're wondering why you aren't getting any responses (I assume that's why it was posted FOUR times on the same page yesterday, :roll:) it's because people don't waste their time with horribly worded "opportunities." Posting it over and over isn't going to change that.
By the way we have had a few on here help out and also win at our method and now it is him doing a raffle on black friday for people with low point counts to have a chance at winning.

By the way we have had a few on here help out and also win at our method and now it is him doing a raffle on black friday for people with low point counts to have a chance at winning.
So it's one guy doing a raffle now? Or is it a separate "pool" of people AND one guy doing a raffle. You still didn't clarify anything. :wall:

I agree with FreeStuffFan85, you haven't clarified anything at all. I just want a chance to win in sort of a pay it forward thing, not "give me your points and I might let you win something"

That dude posting that over and over almost comes off as a scam the way he spams it and it's not very well defined.

That said, 6k points for sale.  Paypal.

Cool, was just wondering because I got a random call from FedEx today, I wasn't able to answer it though so no clue what they wanted. I figure we've still got a bit before they ship, but who knows.
Continuing my streak of getting a different answer each of the 3 times i've called the pepsi hotline, i was told today that we will get an email once the console ships, still sticking with the 8-10 week estimate.

Contact the above user for all the details, it is that easy :)
Is it really so hard to answer a simple fuck ing question? :roll: "Points pool," "Raffle," or "both." :speaktothehand: You don't need to beat around the bush or dodge the question. And no one should have to "contact the user" when you've spammed the same damn thing enough times to explain it yourself.

I mean, I'll find a way to get enough points for an auction before this thing is over. I just thought I'd try to help others out after I win. But fuck it. That's got "scam" written all over it. Other people who can explain themselves will be more worthy of my time. :cool:

And I redeemed the latest code, irish. Thank you for the 100 points. :applause:

I'm so close to being able to actually win one I really hope someone gets a shipping email soon to boost the moral :) I also wish someone, anyone, had announced they'd won one of the free sweeps one. I've dumped 100 points in to tonights. Would suck for people if they won an auction after entering a sweep, only to later be informed they won a sweep but didn't know it, and now are eligible for only one win/system. But a wins a win I guess =)

My sweeps currently says undefined as well  :joystick:

Would suck for people if they won an auction after entering a sweep, only to later be informed they won a sweep but didn't know it, and now are eligible for only one win/system. But a wins a win I guess =)
The official rules state:

1. How many sweepstake and Auctions can I win?
Each account can win one (1) Auction and one (1) sweepstakes.

I wonder who wrote that anyway? Why is one item capitalized and plural and the other is not. It just looks funny.

I'm so close to being able to actually win one I really hope someone gets a shipping email soon to boost the moral :) I also wish someone, anyone, had announced they'd won one of the free sweeps one. I've dumped 100 points in to tonights. Would suck for people if they won an auction after entering a sweep, only to later be informed they won a sweep but didn't know it, and now are eligible for only one win/system. But a wins a win I guess =)

My sweeps currently says undefined as well :joystick:
It's one auction win AND one sweepstakes per person. So someone could TECHNICALLY win both. One doesn't cancel out the other. Re-read the rules, everyone (posted while I was typing). :lol:

And no one has reported receiving an email about winning a sweeps...even though the first drawing took place over two weeks ago. I'm guessing they will be announced after the last auction on December 9th.

This promotion is not being done my Microsoft. It's being fulfilled by Young America. The same company that handles many rebates. Have you ever seen a rebate show up in a week? Sorry to burst your bubbles but there is no chance the systems arrive much sooner than the time frame clearly stated in the rules.  After a promotion like this there is a period of auditing before prizes are fulfilled.

I would highly recommend everyone that has won to sign up for the delivery alert services from FedEx and UPS.  They are both free and the service will alert you to packages coming to your address without a tracking number. This would alert you to the Xbox delivery before it gets there.

Be advised that when setting this service up it will ask you very personal questions in order to prove you actually live at that address so you can't intercept and reroute other peoples packages.

FedEx Delivery Manager: http://www.fedex.com/us/delivery/

UPS My Choice: http://www.ups.com/mychoice/

The best thing I like about the UPS My Choice is if a company ships me something using slow SmartPost I can pay a couple bucks to have UPS bring it a day early instead of waiting on the Post Office transfer.

Hey anyone see info on the sweepstakes "ENTRIES UNDEFINED"   I mean it used to show me how many, but now i get UNDEFINED>

I don't mean to double  post but this seems kind of important. - NO ONE else is seeing this looking at their entry sweep log?

Sweeps entry has been borked from the get go. Also, got an email reply from young america today!!

"We were able to confirm that your information has been successfully received and your X-Box One is currently processing.  Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.  You will be in receipt of an e-mail containing a tracking number when your Xbox One is ready to ship."

So that's cool I would think initial allotments won't take too long to get out the door. Trying to ship over 5k consoles right after the contest ends sounds like a logistical nightmare.

Sweeps entry has been borked from the get go. Also, got an email reply from young america today!!

"We were able to confirm that your information has been successfully received and your X-Box One is currently processing. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. You will be in receipt of an e-mail containing a tracking number when your Xbox One is ready to ship."

So that's cool I would think initial allotments won't take too long to get out the door. Trying to ship over 5k consoles right after the contest ends sounds like a logistical nightmare.
I'm still a believer that the consoles will be shipping in waves depending on your win date and the "8-10 weeks" or "10-12 weeks" is just to cover their asses.

Has anyone who's been in contact with YoungAmerica received any inkling towards when sweepstakes winners will be notified?

"We were able to confirm that your information has been successfully received and your X-Box One is currently processing. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. You will be in receipt of an e-mail containing a tracking number when your Xbox One is ready to ship."

Actually it isn't as much as a nightmare as you'd think, prizelogic got out all 4400 PS4's to everyone in a matter of 2 days, even got them to most of us before they were even released.

And btw, that's a canned response, I think everyone on slickdeals has gotten the same thing, myself included.

This is gonna sound a little silly and I hate to place negativity up-in-here, but it says in the terms you can't trade/buy points. I know they added the FB share option which was essentially begging for abuse (trading and selling). But with such open talk of trading, buying, and what not both here, and elsewhere.... What is the likelihood of those who do being denied their winnings due to said violations. I read each win will be 'audited' so kinda curious.

I've got all my codes and doritos cut outs in a giant zip-lock just n case they need me to take a pic or send em in or something lol but I kinda think I'm thinking too much in to it.

Again not trying to jinx anyone or think negatively, just thinking out loud.

This is gonna sound a little silly and I hate to place negativity up-in-here, but it says in the terms you can't trade/buy points. I know they added the FB share option which was essentially begging for abuse (trading and selling). But with such open talk of trading, buying, and what not both here, and elsewhere.... What is the likelihood of those who do being denied their winnings due to said violations. I read each win will be 'audited' so kinda curious.

I've got all my codes and doritos cut outs in a giant zip-lock just n case they need me to take a pic or send em in or something lol but I kinda think I'm thinking too much in to it.

Again not trying to jinx anyone or think negatively, just thinking out loud
You definitely need to keep your caps. The jug on the right is 300, and the one on the left is filling up nicely. I've hidden the left jugs tally of how many caps per day i'm getting :D I won a while ago, but am still collecting. Some gifting i'm sure is to be expected, i've had several gift transactions with friends of mine, but i can supply caps over the amount of my auction win. I would think if they actually audit anyone, it would be someone whom was gifted caps by a ton of people.

IMAG0446.jpg

also, looks like http://e2mtools.azurewebsites.net/ has actually updated their auction information, interesting that its on the downtick again.

bread's done
Back