Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

I've not seen a single sweeps post winner anywhere. so yeah.

also i'm a stat monger, i wish i had been tracking cap totals all along, but only have data tracking back to after i'd already won a console. I know my best day was 50 something caps, oh man i was so excited that day!

I know this is prob a nope,  but has anyone recied there game they bought using there 10,000 points?  I know it says 8-10 weeks but i thought maybe some might get it early,  i ordered it like 3 weeks ago

I know this is prob a nope, but has anyone recied there game they bought using there 10,000 points? I know it says 8-10 weeks but i thought maybe some might get it early, i ordered it like 3 weeks ago
I do know that the marketplace items are shipping USPS while the consoles are using UPS. Doesn't really answer your question since I haven't bought anything on the marketplace so.. take that info for what you will.

It seems that the shipping is about to begin.  UPS My Choice shows that the shipping label for my Xbox One has been printed and has an estimated delivery date of 12/3.  WOOT!

It seems that the shipping is about to begin. UPS My Choice shows that the shipping label for my Xbox One has been printed and has an estimated delivery date of 12/3. WOOT!
Mind if i ask which auction you won? you can ball park if you like.

UPS choice doesnt seem to want to find me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like winnings are being shipped from MN. Well, lucky for me I live in MN! It is expected tomorrow! I really didn't expect that haha.

Mind if i ask which auction you won? you can ball park if you like.

UPS choice doesnt seem to want to find me :(
A Dead Rising 3 auction in the low 800's.

*EDIT*

It's possible they are printing shipping labels by game. First they print all the labels for Dead Rising 3 auctions then Forza 5 auctions and then Ryse: Son of Rome auctions.

No notification for me yet. I won auction #1023 and it was a dead rising bundle.  I am getting pumped that other people are getting notified though.  Awesome. 

still only dead rising people saying they've had their UPSchoice update, Irukandji, i saw on another forum that a someone with DR in the 1300's got their notification, so chin up!

still only dead rising people saying they've had their UPSchoice update, Irukandji, i saw on another forum that a someone with DR in the 1300's got their notification, so chin up!
That's exciting news. I just made a ups account so maybe It's not recognizing it yet or something. Regardless, I am excited that there is a good possibility of getting this before Christmas.

i'm checking every site i know that had forum threads with winners, i'll be sure to post back here too if i find anything useful out.

Edit: possible confirmation of a ryse bundle going out...

I won a dead rising auction 1301 . Haven't heard a thing yet and i signed up for ups my choice

Guess it'll be a little longer before i kill some zombies  :twoguns:

Awesome news, glad to hear everyone won't be waiting 4 months!, very useful info Zephos thank you!.

On a side note if anyone has any points to spare I was just at 1k shy of winning last night. If you'd be kind enough to code-me I declare I will post all future codes I get here or to you or, whatever's preferred :) once winning (yeah yeah I know the probability of this, but worth a shot!). I truly believe black friday will be all cags day of triumph on this if nothing else.

If you win and want to see if your console is shipped

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

go there, click track by reference.

under reference copy paste : 4770-MDXBOXONESTANDARDDEAD QTY: 1

select United states

enter your zip code.

if you get a return it could be your console. Some people are saying that they won forza and are still getting a return off that reference number.
thanks for the info, I followed the steps and I got a result saying a shipping label has been created on today's date. I really hope that is my console being shipped, I won a dead rising bundle on 11/17 auction number in the 1800's.

excellent. you've also answered any question i might have had

Can we start a standard "i won and my console is shipping format" for the benefit of everyone

Date of auction win:
Ballpark range of win (what 100's were you in):
Game won:

you can add other details too, but those 3 things might help us put a rhyme and reason to which are getting shipped.

Date of auction win: 11/12/13
Ballpark range of win (what 100's were you in): 1,023
Game won: Dead Rising

My tracking label is printed. 

Thanks for the updates, Zephos.

Don't remember the date but it was around the 800s and I won with Forza as the game. While UPS has not notified me yet, the reference number does come back with a label created for a package shipping to my zip code.

Date of auction win: 11/08/13
Ballpark range of win (what 100's were you in): 0429
Game won: Forza 5

Followed the steps above in UPS and received no notification about anything being created or shipped. Signed up for UPS MyChoice a couple weeks ago -- no notifications then. But good news regardless!

If you live in a busy residential area, your zip code will return everyones console thats shipping to that zip using my method. I only bring it up because there are no Mychoice UPS confirmed instances of a Ryse or Forza 5 shipping.

Ballpark range of win (what 100's were you in): 0429
Game won: Forza 5

Followed the steps above in UPS and received no notification about anything being created or shipped. Signed up for UPS MyChoice a couple weeks ago -- no notifications then. But good news regardless!
see my above post, i'm seriously within 10 auctions of you, forza winner, and nothing for me yet.

Edit: HAH! you possibly outbid me on your console, i had 4 or 5 bids on it towards the end.

I have 4000 points to gift from my E2M account to someone, willing to take $35 paypal gift.

I gifted points to someone else earlier in the contest, and he ended up finally winning a console last week.

Send me a PM with how to find you on Facebook, then I'll friend you and we can finish the transaction.

see my above post, i'm seriously within 10 auctions of you, forza winner, and nothing for me yet.

Edit: HAH! you possibly outbid me on your console, i had 4 or 5 bids on it towards the end.
Ah, I'm optimistic about the whole thing especially if people are confirming shipping notices. I'm sure our notices will come later today or tomorrow. Haha, I was literally just sniping auctions that night while continuing to open Doritos/Dew and enter more points. After getting outbid at the last 20 seconds on the Dead Rising 3 and Ryse bundles, I just said screw it and threw everything into a Forza 5.

A small world that we're both from CAG. :D

I was doing much of the same thing, then managed to have a friend gift me 5k and i won one like i said less than 20 mins from that one :p

Glad to see that we both one though!

Ballpark range of win (what 100's were you in): 440-450
Game won: Dead Rising 3

Mine has an expected delivery date of tomorrow.

EDIT: Also, I received an official email from the contest as well saying they shipped my console. So even if you didn't sign up for My UPS, you should get something from them.

Yeah its looking like just Dead Rising winners today. Hopefully start to spill over into forza tomorrow. (sorry Ryse guys and gals, but i know you're hoping for the opposite :D)

Yup, I just received my e-mail as well for the Dead Rising 3 bundle I won (though it was put into my Spam folder for some reason, I'm glad I didn't miss that).  I haven't gotten an update through the UPS My Choice yet, but using that reference number posted earlier it shows my label was created and to expect delivery by Monday.

I'm REALLY glad I don't have to wait until January or February for it.  LOL

If you win and want to see if your console is shipped

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

go there, click track by reference.

under reference copy paste : 4770-MDXBOXONESTANDARDDEAD QTY: 1

select United states

enter your zip code.

if you get a return it could be your console. Some people are saying that they won forza and are still getting a return off that reference number.
Awesome thanks for this! Say's it should be delivered by end of day 12/3. Just hope no one else in my zip code won :p

As i said before, if you're in a big city or something and didnt win dead rising 3 it may not be yours with the method i explained.

You can confirm with using UPS mychoice or they also sent out the emails direct from Young America.

Just realized neither of the people I bought points off gave me any feedback.  = (  lol

Anywho still looking to unload 6k points +.

bread's done
Back