Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Quick question - anyone here who has already WON and RECEIVED your Xbox One and game...does the game have a normal UPC, or one that has all zeros and "not for resale" (which is how the PS4 copies of Knack looked like).

The reason I ask is I saw someone here looking trade the game they receive for some points...if it's a normal UPC, I can then trade the game at retail after Christmas for something on PS4.

I have 2500 points in my Every2Minutes.com account I can gift for $20 paypal gift.

PM me to establish Facebook connection first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 35000 pts, and the auctions are ending just north of 40000.  Would anyone be willing to sell me the 6000 pts or so I need?  All I have is $19 paypal, or we could work out a trade for the game that comes with the system.  PM me if you can help me out.

Have 1400 points to gift.

I'm looking for a copy of State of Decay on Steam. It's on sale for $10 today. http://store.steampowered.com/app/241540/ PM me and i will give you my steam name, you can then gift a copy of the game and I'll gift you my 1400 points!

Or just $9 paypal so i can buy the game. Plus i'll be your friend on steam!

Last edited:
So I'm guessing the random 20 points I got from a bag of Doritos today isn't gonna do me much good in one of the auctions by the sound of the totals I've seen on there. xD

I don't really buy Doritos very often and I never buy Mountain Dew so I have a feeling these 20 points aren't gonna be any good to me, does anyone want the code? Don't want anything for it, it's just gonna get thrown away if no one takes it.

So I'm guessing the random 20 points I got from a bag of Doritos today isn't gonna do me much good in one of the auctions by the sound of the totals I've seen on there. xD

I don't really buy Doritos very often and I never buy Mountain Dew so I have a feeling these 20 points aren't gonna be any good to me, does anyone want the code? Don't want anything for it, it's just gonna get thrown away if no one takes it.
Ill take it

damn, I'm sitting at 39,150 points right now... I'd love if for anything to someone to gift me 4000 to 5000 points. I have GTAV for PS3 I can trade. I'd even throw in these pair of Turtle Beach x12 headphones.... I really just want to win one and be done!!!

damn, I'm sitting at 39,150 points right now... I'd love if for anything to someone to gift me 4000 to 5000 points. I have GTAV for PS3 I can trade. I'd even throw in these pair of Turtle Beach x12 headphones.... I really just want to win one and be done!!!
I'm at 36500, so I'm in the same boat. How about you gift me your points and I'll give back what I don't need? lol

I need points.  I only have $9 in my paypal account.  I don't get paid till next Thursday, so no way to add any money to my account until then.  If anyone would be willing to sell me some points on credit until then send me a PM.  I'm also willing to trade the game that comes with the system for points, but that would be assuming I can scrape up enough points to win tonight.

I'm wiling to trade AC4 or Batman Arkham Origins. I get paid on Monday and of someone would gift them to me I would hook you up on Monday. Amazon Gift Cards, Xbox Points, Paypal, whatever.

I have 700 points that I'll gift for free to the first person with higher CAG feedback than me who asks for it via pm. 

claimed

I keep getting outbid with 1 minute to go.  This sucks. lol

Will someone sell me 1000 points or so for $9 paypal?  I think that's all I'll need.

I hate when that happens! Can't believe the auctions are still this high. I seen a winner two weeks or so ago win with 28 k.

Keep at it man! You will get one! If you help me find people with spare points so I can try to win one, I will give you 1000.
PMed you. If some of the people a couple of pages back offering to sell points would answer their freaking PMs, this would all be over now.

I still have 5000 points to gift.  $40 for all, $20 for 2500, or $10 for 1000.  PM me.

I still have 2500 points to gift.  $20 for all or $10 for 1000.  PM me.

I have a question for everyone else that won, after you won, how long did it take to get your leftover points back?  I'm showing 0 pts and should have 1000 or so.

2800 points for $21 pp or Amazon. I MAY also have a Target code but not positive if it works.

Congrats to the couple of winners here tonight!

2398 points here. Might be enough to push someone over that edge tonight. Looking to trade for $23 Amazon. Just PM me please.

2398 points here. Might be enough to push someone over that edge tonight. Looking to trade for $23 Amazon. Just PM me please.
how exactly did you end up with that amount of points?

the E2M site only lets you gift points in increments of a 100 points btw (100, 200, 300, etc.)

Still have 1400 points available - looking for a gifted copy of State of Decay on steam ($9.99 right now) or $9 paypal.

how exactly did you end up with that amount of points?

the E2M site only lets you gift points in increments of a 100 points btw (100, 200, 300, etc.)
From winning an auction. When you bid higher than someone you only go up by one point if that person falls short of your high bid.

bread's done
Back