Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

I'm buying points, still trying to nab one for a buddy. I have a few $15 XBL Point codes I'm trading for em. If you're interested give me a shout with a link to your facebook & let me know how many points you have to sell. If you have no use for XBL Point codes still give me a holler we can prolly work something out.

I'm buying points, still trying to nab one for a buddy. I have a few $15 XBL Point codes I'm trading for em. If you're interested give me a shout with a link to your facebook & let me know how many points you have to sell. If you have no use for XBL Point codes still give me a holler we can prolly work something out.
PM'd you again

Currently at 6200 points with at least 3000 pending out. Anyone want to make an offer on the other 3200?

Okay I'm a noob :) :p (Gotta start somewhere)
Anyways I'm an avid drinker of Mountain Dew, but I cannot get enough points. Soo I am going to resort to buying, trading, whatever it takes to get what I wanted. Then donate or whatever I don't abuse for someone else.
Soo please hit me up with any offers.

Had 3450 up for sale for 25 earlier in this thread.  Now have 4350.  All banked, still looking for $25 paypal.  Can get you whatever proof you need to feel comfortable.  PM me. 

EDIT: Gone.  Reps to FishyJoe great guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Einstein... I know that. I would just prefer to hear from someone who has dealt with him personally...
if you have bothered to read through his feedback you would see he has already traded mtn dew and doritos points/codes to other CAGs, that's pretty much all you need to know he's legit, that's what the feedback system is for..... some people :roll:

Looking for used codes (already entered for Mountain Dew E2M) to use for Slurpee promo.  Looking for as many codes as you have.  PM me.  Thanks

Now I'm 6000 and counting. Looking to trade for an xbox one game. Should have at least 7 or 8k by Thursday. Anyone willing to wait till i get there to do the trade its cool.

This is good for anyone with best buy certs.

B3BFKHK99X  :joystick: goodluck to the CAGs that haven't won yet! If ya use the code say you used it!

bread's done
Back