Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

I am an idiot! The delivery that I thought was mine was actually for someone else in my town. When I searched by reference number in my zipcode, it saved the tracking number in my account since I had clicked on it. I figured it was mine, but after a call to UPS today, it was for another Forza winner in town. Now I get to start waiting again!
omg I hope that's not the case for me lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh...I live in a small town... and there was a label printed this morning, but I didn't get an email yet. That's gonna b terrible to be so excited all day and then find out its not mine and its being delivered tomorrow :(

I also have points that I'm willing to part ways with if anyone wants them. 1100 to be exact. If you want to trade, PM me and we can try to figure something out.

I got my dead rising bundle today. It was a day one edition so I'm pretty happy about it.  The only complaint I have so far is that...I haven't been able to play a game.  The system update took about 45 minutes and now my dead rising is installing/updating and has been doing so for the last hour.  Zzzzzz. :p

I got my dead rising bundle today. It was a day one edition so I'm pretty happy about it. The only complaint I have so far is that...I haven't been able to play a game. The system update took about 45 minutes and now my dead rising is installing/updating and has been doing so for the last hour. Zzzzzz. :p
How long did it take you to receive the 2nd email after winning... I am a little worried they aren't going to send my console

How long did it take you to receive the 2nd email after winning... I am a little worried they aren't going to send my console
Hey, I am glad the code i gave you helped out!... But As far as the second email... well to put in perspective, I won auction number 500 and sumthing, on November 8th, Just yesterday ( 12-2-13 ) I recieved an email saying it was shipped out from mountain dew. Meanwhile others who had won several hundred, if not thousand auctions later had already recieved theres! Just sit tight friend it will come!

I cant stress it enough, at least in the early days of shipping, it seems that its not when you won, but what game you won. Not to mention thanksgiving threw a big ol' monkey wrench into the whole process.

I won in the top 450 (Forza) Didnt ship till the 2nd day, wednesday of last week,  getting here tomorrow.

Where as 2 friends of mine that won ryse in the 500's and  the second won Forza in the 1700's both had their shipping notified today.

I'm thinking they have almost all, if not the entire supply of consoles. could be wrong, but they seem to be shipping out pretty quickly.

Still have 1400 points (1200 in unused codes [so you'll get those sweepstakes entries] and 200 giftable). Asking for $10. Amazon giftcard preferable.

Gone!

Is anyone going to keep collecting even after the auctions are done? not much in the marketplace. Playing forza 5 on the xbox-add me i need friends please :)

Dat moment of terror when your Xbox one is "on truck for delivery," and you wake up to a blinking red modem light.... thank goodness a reboot fixed it!![\i]

Currently sitting on 7350 points.  Looking for anyone who is willing to trade for an xbox one game.  Anyone who can get the game the cheapest can have them.

EDIT: now at 7550

Okay guys, so now my 14,750 are gone, but I will still have a few codes popping up here and there and I have decided rather than banking them for no reason I will post the unused codes right here in this thread. First come, first serve and such. First one:

Doritos 200 point code - KLWS96BFC3

Good luck, gang. Once the code has been used though, please say you used it so no one else wastes their time.

Mine is on the truck and out for delivery. Should be here in a couple hours. I'll post pics if anyone wants them. Forza 5 bundle.
what state are u in? theres one on a truck headed here but i never got any email. holding out hope that theres not another forza winner in my zip lol

I'm sitting on 37,500 points. I doubt I'm going to get the extra 15k or so I would need to actually win an auction, so I'm going to sell them I guess,  $300 can take them all, or I'll sell them in increments of 10k, make a reasonable offer. Please don't message me asking for free points, every time I post I seem to get 5 of those messages. I'm going to bed now, I'll be up to respond to anyone around 9 p.m. EST.

I'm sitting on 37,500 points. I doubt I'm going to get the extra 15k or so I would need to actually win an auction, so I'm going to sell them I guess, $300 can take them all, or I'll sell them in increments of 10k, make a reasonable offer. Please don't message me asking for free points, every time I post I seem to get 5 of those messages. I'm going to bed now, I'll be up to respond to anyone around 9 p.m. EST.
man you are so close, you could easily buy the remaining little bit here

man you are so close, you could easily buy the remaining little bit here
Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of buying a house, so funds are short right now, and most of my caps came from the recycling bins at work, and we haven't had e2s caps in the store for over a week now.

Man I'm glad i won for 32,000. I'm sorry that you guys have to bid so high.  Most of the community thought they would be coming down, not going up.

Anyway, to show my love for you guys.........RANDOM ARCADE CODE DROP. BAM!

Ms. Splosion Man: Q32YM-2KQWF-R27F7-Y4QP6-4D3XZ
The Maw: CQ763-D9DCV-TJ7WD-JYCP9-X4HPZ
Aqua: P7VJQ-M94C4-7J493-X6MVD-JHXYZ
Wreckateer: K9DCH-43KXT-C747R-MQPGQ-F6TDZ

looks like i won't be winning an xbox one from this ever lol. i got my pax shirt ordered though which was what i wanted other than the dead rising shirt. 

unless someone wants to donate me some points so i can win,i'll just use leftover points on the marketplace lol. 

Man I'm glad i won for 32,000. I'm sorry that you guys have to bid so high. Most of the community thought they would be coming down, not going up.

Anyway, to show my love for you guys.........RANDOM ARCADE CODE DROP. BAM!

Ms. Splosion Man: Q32YM-2KQWF-R27F7-Y4QP6-4D3XZ
The Maw: CQ763-D9DCV-TJ7WD-JYCP9-X4HPZ
Aqua: P7VJQ-M94C4-7J493-X6MVD-JHXYZ
Wreckateer: K9DCH-43KXT-C747R-MQPGQ-F6TDZ
They have all been used, none by me though. Thanks for the drop!

tumblr_mx8y86gK751qejzuho1_250.jpg

Well, there it is. Confirmed Day One for Forza 5 people. I won in the 400s. Long journey but worth it!

Wow...i waited all day cause i thought i just didnt get an email for some reason.  Some other joker in my town got the same bundle as me lol.  But at least i know it only takes a day to get here :)

bread's done
Back