Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Why would they contact every one of the thousands of losers though? I could see if it was a scratch off or an instant win thing where it tells you right off the bat, but it plainly says in the rules they will contact winners via mail or telephone and you'll have ten days to respond.
It still isn't that hard to input a notification on the website that says "Try again, You didn't win the sweepstakes" Or sending out a robotic email reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help a fellow CAG win an Xbox. If you have points that will go unused, please PM them to me. Let's all show the world what can happen when you depend on the kindness of strangers. I am wondering if.this is possible. Let your friends know. We are going to go from nothing to a win in one day!

I have 6000 points for trade for the promotion still. I have made several successful trades here this past 2 weeks. Please send me your offers.

Please help a fellow CAG win an Xbox. If you have points that will go unused, please PM them to me. Let's all show the world what can happen when you depend on the kindness of strangers. I am wondering if.this is possible. Let your friends know. We are going to go from nothing to a win in one day!
You need to let everyone know how many points you have first. If you have less than 50,000 pts, its a lost cause for you.

You need to let everyone know how many points you have first. If you have less than 50,000 pts, its a lost cause for you.
I currently have 1200 but am hoping to get a lot of help and maybe some sweepstakes entries. I am hoping I could find enough people with extra points to get me there.

Hey everyone, just me again :D If you have any leftover points that will go to waste if they are not used, please send them my way! I don't have anything to offer right now, but I will make a deal with you and stick with it.

I currently have 1200 but am hoping to get a lot of help and maybe some sweepstakes entries. I am hoping I could find enough people with extra points to get me there.

Good luck man! I've been asking for points like this for a while. I have had a little luck, but not a whole lot. I'm going to start going to McDonalds lol

I have over 12,000 points banked. i really cant win so if you are interested I would like to sell them. I would prefer an amazon gift card. i have a bunch of caps left sitting here so its probably closer to 14,000. i was thinking $100. let me know

Last two nights of auction, good luck to those who are going for it and gratz to those who won. 

btw holy smokes the auctions went up about 30,000          0_0

At that point is it almost like buying the console already or am I getting the math wrong?

Last two nights of auction, good luck to those who are going for it and gratz to those who won.

btw holy smokes the auctions went up about 30,000 0_0

At that point is it almost like buying the console already or am I getting the math wrong?
Depends how you got your points. If you bought all the product to get to 60,000 points you prob could have BOUGHT 2 Xbones and 2 games cheaper. I only spent 220 dollars and went through recycling bins. Yes I know..

I won toward the end of last nite with a 67001 bid. If you have less than 70K, forget about winning. I had to spend $325 yesterday to get to 67K. the points become practically worthless after Monday night, so people should start selling points very cheap.

btw holy smokes the auctions went up about 30,000 0_0

The price of auctions is going up because the price of points is going down because people are trying to dump them... therefore the prices are relative and still cheaper than actually buying one...

BTW you can still get auctions on the 14th and 21st if you have target codes...

unless you get all the caps and doritos codes from friends, if you bought all the mtn dew and doritos, 

Best case scenario

100 mtn dews, and 100 doritos for a dollar a piece (hard to find if at all) == 20,000 points + a bonus 5,000 points = 25,000 per $200

so for $600 = 75,000 points (not including taxes and bottle deposits)

So yeah, it's getting out of hand

unless you get all the caps and doritos codes from friends, if you bought all the mtn dew and doritos,

Best case scenario

100 mtn dews, and 100 doritos for a dollar a piece (hard to find if at all) == 20,000 points + a bonus 5,000 points = 25,000 per $200

so for $600 = 75,000 points (not including taxes and bottle deposits)

So yeah, it's getting out of hand
That's not how people are getting that many points, though...

14200 still left for sale trade. Any descent offer will be accepted. If it's a amazon card I'll take even less for the points.

Hey everyone! If you have points that will go unused please trade them with me! I can't do anything right now, but I will stick to any deals that are made! With everyone selling points right now, I would be ablemtongey one if everyone helped me out! I just started a new job, so once I get a check or two I will be able to pay you all back! Amazon cards, Xbox cards, mail order brides. Whatever.

I picked one off on Black Friday morning for 42,915 points.  I put in maybe $100 of my own money over the the 5 or 6 weeks prior to winning, most of it on things I would have bought anyway.  The rest came from donations from co-workers or family members.

I knew the winning bids were going to go up the closer it got to the end, but this is insane.  You know these suckers are just bleeding cash at this point.

bread's done
Back