Mouse's Mousey Mouse OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouse

CAGiversary!
It's exactly that. The first (and probably only) OTT created by the Mouse. Adoration, comic discussion, and boobs shrouded by wet t-shirts are the off topic topics.

Let the insanity commence!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:shock: You spit in the face of the OTT gods?[/QUOTE]

You? An OTT god? :rofl:

[quote name='punqsux']"well frank...this looks like another loooong, hard one."[/QUOTE]

Well, what else, what more can we say?
Cartoon pirates are totally gay!

[quote name='ironmouse']i'm ironmouse. i kick your little regular mouse butt :p[/QUOTE]
I take it you haven't seen my picture.

media

Bring it biatch

[quote name='Mouse']I take it you haven't seen my picture.

media

Bring it biatch[/QUOTE]

I may not be jacked (just skinny) but I sure as heck will give you a good raping in some COD:UO. :)

[quote name='zionoverfire']At least I have an ego.:p[/QUOTE]
That's not something to be proud of. But I guess you're proud of THAT anyways. And proud of being proud. Then proud of being proud of being proud.

Don't you ever get tired of it? :lol:

[quote name='GuyWithGun']'Cept me...he loves me. :)[/QUOTE]

Who the fuck are you anyhow? I mean really where the hell did you come from.

And for gods fucking sake get an avatar, otherwise you blend in with all the rest of the people I don't care about.

[quote name='Mouse']I take it you haven't seen my picture.

media

Bring it biatch[/QUOTE]
I hope your kidding.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Who the fuck are you anyhow? I mean really where the hell did you come from.

And for gods fucking sake get an avatar, otherwise you blend in with all the rest of the people I don't care about.[/QUOTE]
I'm working on it. Can't find the right one though.

And if you don't care about anything I do or say, wouldn't you rather I blend in?

[quote name='GuyWithGun']I'm working on it. Can't find the right one though.

And if you don't care about anything I do or say, wouldn't you rather I blend in?[/QUOTE]

Just go type a word or something and put it up there. Like fuck Troy or something.

And if you blend in then it only gives me more of an excuse to call you a newbie.:twisted:

[quote name='help1']Your not a really atractive girl.

Why doesnt micky mouse get an OTT?[/QUOTE]

What the fuck are you doing here? Get the hell out.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Just go type a word or something and put it up there. Like fuck Troy or something.[/QUOTE]
Is this to your liking?

[quote name='zionoverfire']What the fuck are you doing here? Get the hell out.[/QUOTE]

Don't know, I dont check out many OTT's let alone post in them so I gave this one a chance.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I didn't know Rey Mysterio was in Virtua Fighter V. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

he better have 619!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']What the hell. I'm not around for a bit and Mouse makes an OTT?[/QUOTE]
It's all your fault! Stop drinking the sake!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's all your fault! Stop drinking the sake![/QUOTE]
You know, I've always wondered, if you don't mind my asking, about your Sig. It used to say that you make money off of your Sig, you've since taken that off. I was just wondering how much money you've actually made off of it.

Feel free to not answer if you don't want to disclose.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']You know, I've always wondered, if you don't mind my asking, about your Sig. It used to say that you make money off of your Sig, you've since taken that off. I was just wondering how much money you've actually made off of it.

Feel free to not answer if you don't want to disclose.[/QUOTE]
I got one month out of it at $5.50, then about a week or two into the second month, the guy wasn't responding to e-mails about payments so I took it off. Simple as that. I had another thing in there, but it never worked properly, so I took it out.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I got one month out of it at $5.50, then about a week or two into the second month, the guy wasn't responding to e-mails about payments so I took it off. Simple as that. I had another thing in there, but it never worked properly, so I took it out.[/QUOTE]
That's cool.

I did this one thing a while back where this company paid to have a permanent banner of advertisements at the bottom of the computer screen. The rules were you had to be actively surfing the internet, and the clock would stop if the mouse didn't move or something wasn't done for 3 seconds. So, of course, when I used it, I constantly had the mouse moving in a circle when reading something.

I made about $32 the first month, or three months or something like that. Then I lost interest because it made the computer slow, took up a lot of the screen, insert other reasons here.

I tried finding it a little while ago, but I think they went out of business.

[quote name='el bobo']I hope your kidding.[/QUOTE]
Kidding?

Why would I be kidding?

And I leave for some CS action and everyone starts slandering the Mouse. I'm thinking this isn't the proper way to go for my first OTT, so I'm gonna have to start laying down the law.

Mouse's Law.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Good avatar choice.:applause:

Now I only hate you slightly more than crash.;)[/QUOTE]
Thank you.

And thanks for finally making me get off of my ass and finding and resizing the pic I needed. Been meaning to do that for a while.

:cry: *sniff* Motivational speaker of the year, I say.

[quote name='Mouse']BATMAN is the law![/QUOTE]

The page you tried was not found.

You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly.

Please use the following search to find what you’re looking for:

Oooh, rejected. :razz:

[quote name='Kayden']3 days until I'm 21[/QUOTE]
An early Happy B-Day, just in case I'm not around later. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back