Move along...nOTThing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like both these hats. Do I just have no fashion sense?
hwl

hwl

[quote name='munch']Quitting smoking was one of the best decisions I've ever made. But man, I miss it.[/QUOTE]

It's a horrible habit, but damn if it doesn't make you look cool.

[quote name='Brak']Answer my question, brian_q.[/QUOTE]

What was it?

[quote name='tiredfornow']You miss smoking cigarettes, qbm?[/QUOTE]

Yes. There is nothing like coffee, cigarettes, and pseudo-intellectual conversation.

[quote name='Eviltude']It's a horrible habit, but damn if it doesn't make you look cool.[/QUOTE]

I seriously wish Hollywood movies had more smoking. Nothing looks cooler on film than a dude smoking.

I'm strongly considering ordering that UFC game from YF360G. I keep going back to the demo. It's really fun. The only thing that makes me question the decision is that I've only had a fight in the demo go into round 2 like 4 times. It seems like all of the fights always end in round 1. It worries me that the game might be too repetitive with that happening. I dunno. I guess I should wait for some reviews of the career mode. I hated how Smackdown Vs. Raw 08's career worked where you had to let your superstar sign autographs and act in movies and shit. I just want to play the game.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm strongly considering ordering that UFC game from YF360G. I keep going back to the demo. It's really fun. The only thing that makes me question the decision is that I've only had a fight in the demo go into round 2 like 4 times. It seems like all of the fights always end in round 1. It worries me that the game might be too repetitive with that happening. I dunno. I guess I should wait for some reviews of the career mode. I hated how Smackdown Vs. Raw 08's career worked where you had to let your superstar sign autographs and act in movies and shit. I just want to play the game.[/QUOTE]

I'd say go for it. If you don't like it, sell it within the first couple weeks for 45 bucks.

I wish Fatal Frame 4 had an english language option. :[

EDIT: I will lose my mind if RDR is open world like GTA IV. Best shit ever.

More realistic LotR = no orcs, elves, monsters, etc?

Also, I'd like to believe there's a teleprompter above the camera.

:rofl: at the blank stare at 1:58

I've always imagined that he's looking at one of those vintage Christ paintings, weathered by surrounding sin and nicotine.

He kinda reminds me of "that guy" at the party that doesn't seem to be there with anyone in particular and nobody can figure out who he is and if he was invited. :lol:

EDIT: What the fuck? Is greasemonkey borked for anyone else?

[quote name='munch']Who is this DarthPuma guy?[/QUOTE]

Monkeylist mess up?

I finally listened through Refused-The Shape of Punk to Come today. Holy shit.

Hey Munch do you still play Castle Crashers? I just tried it out and it's pretty fun.

Do you recommend investing in Strength or Magic?

[quote name='Maklershed']He kinda reminds me of "that guy" at the party that doesn't seem to be there with anyone in particular and nobody can figure out who he is and if he was invited. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Kinda like The Zodiac Killer?

[quote name='zewone']Strength.

Magic stinks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I thought as much.

Just beat that corn boss guy. The game's just being cheap now by bombarding me with those huge guys who constantly throw me. :^|

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Munch do you still play Castle Crashers? I just tried it out and it's pretty fun.

Do you recommend investing in Strength or Magic?[/QUOTE]

I did, when my xbox worked :cry:

Shit, that sucks dude. What's the problem? E74?

EDIT: Rocko/sixersballernum3, is that Banjo Kazooie or Tooie in your profile? I don't think I've ever played Tooie.

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah I thought as much.

Just beat that corn boss guy. The game's just being cheap now by bombarding me with those huge guys who constantly throw me. :^|[/QUOTE]

I know you're super anti-social, but the game is like 100x's more enjoyable with four players.

[quote name='zewone']I know you're super anti-social, but the game is like 100x's more enjoyable with four players.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I need to find a XBL deal then because my Gold ran out.

[quote name='Moxio']Shit, that sucks dude. What's the problem? E74?

EDIT: Rocko/sixersballernum3, is that Banjo Kazooie or Tooie in your profile? I don't think I've ever played Tooie.[/QUOTE]

e74. I've tried 3 times to fix it and can't get it to work. I'm getting an arcade soon.

Ha, public school is a trip sometimes.

I just got a talking to and "it going in my file" beacuse I told a kid he was pissing me off. I guess the fact that he was refusing to calm down, listen and stop making a scene in class means nothing. He went and told his mom who is also a teacher at the school who in turn went and told the Vice Principal. Pfft, I didnt know snitching was genetic.

This is the same kid that got suspended from grabbing a girls boob, swearing in class, putting hand sanitizer on someones seat then claiming that kid had bust a nut in his pants when he sat in it.

Yeah, but its me who is ruining his life by saying pissing.

[quote name='Moxio']:lol: I need to find a XBL deal then because my Gold ran out.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you do. I've been meaning to grab Castle Crunkers, but I didn't want to play it alone.

Also: sorry about not making it last night. Plans went awry. Tonight at 10:30? I'm free for sure.
(Warning: I'm on the second class network since I went over my bandwidth limits. It might be too laggy.)

[quote name='Moxio']Shit, that sucks dude. What's the problem? E74?

EDIT: Rocko/sixersballernum3, is that Banjo Kazooie or Tooie in your profile? I don't think I've ever played Tooie.[/QUOTE]
Tooie, it just got released. It's like 10 times harder than Kazooie, I think both because it actually is more difficult, and because I can beat Kazooie by memory whereas I barely remember playing Tooie. I might have to check out some FAQs to get some of the shit done.

Also, if you end up getting Gold, I'd play some Castle Crashers. I could go for leveling a new character with some folks, I haven't played CC in a while and I never played multiplayer because of that glitch, and by the time it was fixed everyone moved on.

Edit: Count me in if you'd like to play CC, Liquid. :]

[quote name='Maklershed']brak - did you get that David Lynch coffee yet?[/QUOTE]
I'm too poor. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back