Move along...nOTThing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Let me know when you do. I've been meaning to grab Castle Crunkers, but I didn't want to play it alone.

Also: sorry about not making it last night. Plans went awry. Tonight at 10:30? I'm free for sure.
(Warning: I'm on the second class network since I went over my bandwidth limits. It might be too laggy.)[/QUOTE]

Sure.

Don't worry about it. I just did a couple of runs and logged off. 1030 CST? I think I can do that. CK, you joining us?

[quote name='crystalklear64']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203839&page=5

I bought my 13 months from this dude for 33$ awhile ago before the price drop.

See if you can get him to knock a few $ off?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='tiredfornow']I think 40 bucks is the best deal for a year right now, Moxio. Or you can YF360G a card.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4196284[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Ha, public school is a trip sometimes.

I just got a talking to and "it going in my file" beacuse I told a kid he was pissing me off. I guess the fact that he was refusing to calm down, listen and stop making a scene in class means nothing. He went and told his mom who is also a teacher at the school who in turn went and told the Vice Principal. Pfft, I didnt know snitching was genetic.

This is the same kid that got suspended from grabbing a girls boob, swearing in class, putting hand sanitizer on someones seat then claiming that kid had bust a nut in his pants when he sat in it.

Yeah, but its me who is ruining his life by saying pissing.[/quote]That's laughs.

[quote name='Rocko']Tooie, it just got released. It's like 10 times harder than Kazooie, I think both because it actually is more difficult, and because I can beat Kazooie by memory whereas I barely remember playing Tooie. I might have to check out some FAQs to get some of the shit done.

Also, if you end up getting Gold, I'd play some Castle Crashers. I could go for leveling a new character with some folks, I haven't played CC in a while and I never played multiplayer because of that glitch, and by the time it was fixed everyone moved on.

Edit: Count me in if you'd like to play CC, Liquid. :][/QUOTE]

10x harder than Kazooie, really? Harder as in the enemies are harder or do you mean puzzles and how much there is to do? Thanks for answering my questions, btw. :^)

[quote name='munch']I'll play CC when I get a new box. Playing by yourself isn't all that fun. :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I'd also play Castle Crashers with you once you get gold, Moxio. I didn't play very much multiplayer because of the glitch.[/QUOTE]

Cool. LMK when you get your new 360, munch.

[quote name='Moxio']10x harder than Kazooie, really? Harder as in the enemies are harder or do you mean puzzles and how much there is to do? Thanks for answering my questions, btw. :^)[/QUOTE]
Puzzles and the general layout of the game and levels are larger and less linear than I feel Kazooie is.

Tooie is pretty tough...more so because it seems to have a confusing level layout.

---

I haven't used Windows in a while, but why is Norton saying like a million things are attacking my computer :whistle2:s

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back