Move along...nOTThing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']You're going to take a day off to sit at the computer and follow a liveblog.

Go golfing or do something with your son or something if you're taking a day off. I mean, all of that information won't be going anywhere by the time you get off work. Not to mention, you can clearly still keep up with the info at work since you post on CAG all day.[/quote]

It's funny how much it bothers you dude. Did I say I was going to shut myself off in a room and be oblivious to my family at any point?

The live blogs are blocked from work now, I just think it'd be cool to catch them live and download demo's on XBLM and such for a couple hrs. Didn't say I was going to make it a full 48-36hr event :lol:

So I was at BBV looking at that 2 for $25 bluray deal (great deal BTW, picked up Wanted and Forgetting Sarah Marshall) and in the selection they had this sitting in there:

2%28833%29.jpg

R rated version though, so it's pretty much useless with no sex scenes.

The R version doesn't have Sasha pissing in a cup, drinking it, vomiting, putting the vomit in her ass through a funnel and then getting banged?

That sucks.

Got some great news today. A position I applied for with Northrop Grumman in Newport News, VA is being reviewed by a Hiring Manager. It's a Mechanical/Naval Architecture Engineering position working in the Reactor Plant Planning Yard.

I would be so ecstatic if I get an interview...

No worries, Jimbo. I'm trying to decide if Far Cry 2 is worth $10 @ Target. I really don't need another fucking shooter though.

LP, take the missus out for a Linkin De Mayo evening in LA. There's two tickets at Club 7 waiting at the door that I'm not going to use. You can go see Too Short.

[quote name='JJSP']LP, take the missus out for a Linkin De Mayo evening in LA. There's two tickets at Club 7 waiting at the door that I'm not going to use. You can go see Too Short.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer JJSP but I'll have to pass...hate R&B...my wife on the other hand would probably love to go, but short notice and all, need a baby sitter...etc.

[quote name='seanr1221']Odd. All of a sudden the text became super small in Chrome.

It was fixed after I restarted it.[/QUOTE]

Did you accidentally CTRL + scroll?

Too Short is for lovers, Linkin. Can't go wrong when 90% of his songs are about boning.

I'll watch Lil' Linkin.

[quote name='JJSP']Too Short is for lovers, Linkin. Can't go wrong when 90% of his songs are about boning.

I'll watch Lil' Linkin.[/quote]

:lol:

Thanks dude, not today though, maybe some other time.

Wow this The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a lackluster packaging, especially since it is my first Criterion Blu. I'm still happy though I guess I got spoiled with Wes Anderson Criterion's.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Aww, he has a cute haircut! :)[/quote]

Not at the moment...he won't stand still at the barbershop, freaks out and cries, so we have to cut his hair. I do a pretty good job since I cut my own hair regularly, but my wife decided to do it herself and it's a bit messed up. Going to try to fix it this weekend.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Your kid is adorable LP. I'm guessing he favors his mother. :p[/quote]

Yes he is, thank you :D.

He has his moments, sometimes mommy, sometimes daddy.

You have a point Mojimbo. I never understood why Distributors stopped putting in inserts. It always bothers me every time I pick up a new DVD/Blu and it is bare inside.

Most blurays come with a little insert that says something like "BLURAY IS THE BOMB, BITCH~!"

Nothing ever useful. TCCOBB has a nice case, though. Maybe Criterion will do a replacement program for the current blus.
:(

[quote name='flowery']Got some great news today. A position I applied for with Northrop Grumman in Newport News, VA is being reviewed by a Hiring Manager. It's a Mechanical/Naval Architecture Engineering position working in the Reactor Plant Planning Yard.

I would be so ecstatic if I get an interview...[/QUOTE]

That like a half hour drive from my house. It would be less if I didn't have to go through traffic hell.

I need to rent Benjamin Button BR.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not at the moment...he won't stand still at the barbershop, freaks out and cries, so we have to cut his hair. I do a pretty good job since I cut my own hair regularly, but my wife decided to do it herself and it's a bit messed up. Going to try to fix it this weekend.

Yes he is, thank you :D.

He has his moments, sometimes mommy, sometimes daddy.[/quote]

I believe Puma was insinuating the kid was cute because he looked like his mother... not that he preferred her to you. :wall:

[quote name='Eviltude']That like a half hour drive from my house. It would be less if I didn't have to go through traffic hell.

I need to rent Benjamin Button BR.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I noticed that. If the stars align and I get this job maybe you can show me around town.

[quote name='flowery']Yeah I noticed that. If the stars align and I get this job maybe you can show me around town.[/QUOTE]

I could show you the South Side (Norfolk, Portsmouth, VA Beach, Chesapeake), but I don't venture out that way often unless I'm going to Busch Gardens or Williamsburg. Newport News and Hampton are pretty ghetto in most parts, which says a lot since Norfolk and Portsmouth are pretty ghetto too.

[quote name='Eviltude']I could show you the South Side (Norfolk, Portsmouth, VA Beach, Chesapeake), but I don't venture out that way often unless I'm going to Busch Gardens or Williamsburg. Newport News and Hampton are pretty ghetto in most parts, which says a lot since Norfolk and Portsmouth are pretty ghetto too.[/QUOTE]

Nice I didn't realize any of it was shitty, I may have to ask you the nice places to live if it works out then.

Braxor just wants to come home from work and hang out with his fellow juggalos. Is there anything wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back