Movie Gallery / Hollywood Video / Game Zone 3.99 PS2,GC,XBOX Preplayed Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordVila

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
From now until further notice all preplayed PS2,XBOX and GC titles are 3.99. From the Movie Gallery store I work at I picked up 2 copies of Mercenaries 2 and Guitar Hero 3.

Also if your Movie Gallery has a Game Zone all preplayed Wii, 360 and PS3 games are 25% off. Most of the next gen games that are preplayed in the Game Zone sections come as trade-ins so you can generally find good copies its just that the selection wont be as good as a Gamestop.

Edit by Io - For those with Hollywood Videos around note that this sale applies only to stores that DO NOT have Gamecrazy's attached. Also, it is still highly YMMV at any given store. Some don't participate (manager's discretion) and some are just clueless and think you are talking about the concurrent $3.99 movie deal (which requires 2 rentals and only applies to movies $12.99 and under). I've gone to about 6 stores and have gotten about 4 different versions of the deal. There is a code they can scan that makes all these games come out to $3.99 no matter whether you rent or not and no matter what the original prices are - it is just YMMV whether they can A) Find that code and B) Choose to apply it to the games you want to buy ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Struck out at one HV and two MGs. The Hollywood Video had lots of the new generation games, but were ringing up at the regular price. May check back early next week.

Ok, so as expected the store that was holding stuff for me last night and supposed to call me to let me know what the deal was never called back - so I just called them. They said they are doing the rent two games, buy ones $12.99 and under for $3.99 deal. I tried to suggest that was just for movies and they said, no, for games too. When I said every other store around them is doing the $3.99 deal for all older games they said "we aren't doing that". So there goes my $3.99 :ps2: Marvel vs Capcom 2 :cry:

Bastards...

In somewhat better news I just discovered another store about 10 miles away that I didn't know about and they confirmed the $3.99 sale on the phone. Hopefully they won't hit me with the rental or $12.99 limit when I head in there. Just need to wait for the wife to return and I can make a late night run down there ;). Weird store though - they are only open till 10 on a Friday night... Odd...

I made out pretty well, but DAMN there were a LOT of cases they had on the shelves, but no games to go with them. I got denied on Xbox Jurassic Park, PS2 Okami, and GC Mario Party 6 and 7.

And I just noticed that for the Baldur's Gate II I bought, I have been given the Baldur's Gate I disc. Doh! Oh well I was going to go back anyway for more pillaging.

[quote name='david12795']

but while i was helping the employee look for my games, i found a BUNCH of GC games that weren't even on the shelf. anybody know why?[/quote]

A lot of my HWVs are getting in these huge boxes of used games for their gamezones that were all just put in this week. Not really much in those boxes though. I have cleaned out almost all the Sacramento, CA locations over the past 2 days...sorry guys.

Since this site doesn't like my phone, I got your Civ Io.

Fun story - I PM'd a copy of MLB 08 at GC (they give 16). When he called, the girl gave them the sale price instead of the credit. I left with 44.99 on a gift card instead of 30.

Yeah those absurd prices only lasted one day and were an error.

My local HV has a TON (and I mean that, probably a thousand or so) PRP games. Picked up Mario Strikers/God Of War II/Dirge Of Cerebus complete for just under $12. If anyone needs anything, I'd be willing to pick something up. Keep in mind though, most of them are disc only or disc only with manual (generic hollywood video cover).

[quote name='r00kie']A lot of my HWVs are getting in these huge boxes of used games for their gamezones that were all just put in this week. Not really much in those boxes though. I have cleaned out almost all the Sacramento, CA locations over the past 2 days...sorry guys.[/quote]

I'm in Sac too ! No wonder most of the stores have been picked clean ! :bomb:
What stores did you go to so I can still try to go to other ones ?! :roll:

[quote name='JJSP']OMG.

I can fully confirm big pricedrops at HWV. I'm in a store now, and they've been retagged.

Zelda TP Wii - 15.75
GTA 4 360 - 10.75
Civ Rev 360 - 16.00
Smash Bros Wii - 21.00
Soul Cal 360 - 18.00
Force Unleashed 360 - 25.50
Paper Mario Wii - 10.75
Metroid Prime 3 Wii - 6.00

Io, if you see this while I'm still here PM me and I'll grab you a Civ.[/quote]

FUNNY. All those Prices you are quoting above are IDENTICAL to Gamestop base TIV on same games !

Coincidence ?? or NOT ?!?!

I think something weird is going on with the MARKDOWN prices matching Gamestop TIV EXACTLY !? WTfuck ?!

Scored a nice haul earlier... not sure how GS is about trading in shit with HWV covers... or how they deal with multiple copies... but

Mario Party 7
LoZ: Twilight Princess
Mario Baseball (or something like that)
Rez
Madden 09
Lego Indiana Jones x 2
Wall.E x 3
R&C: Size Matters (I'll probably keep this and give it a play through)

After a long night, I'm spent and the two SoCal stores I hit (Placentia & La Habra) are done for the most part.

I spent $8 to buy Madden '09 and Force Unleashed, both on PS2. I spent another $34 to grab Baldur's Gate 2 x2, Lego Indy, Pikmin, Disgaea 2, Mercenaries 2, Futurama, and Indigo Prophecy.

I also PM'd two copies of MLB:08 (PS3) at Gamecrazy for $30/$44.99 each. Pricematch error in my favor!

Hit up the mistag store and grabbed two copies of Civ Rev 360 ($12 each), two copies of GTA 4 360 ($7.88 each), Motorstorm PS3 ($3.57), Force Unleashed 360 ($19.13), Battlefield BC 360 ($11.44), and Metroid Prime 3 Wii ($4.50).

Traded all of the last gen stuff to Gamestop and made $164.50 after bonuses and Edge.

At the end of the day, I spent $70 and got $164 at GS, Pikmin GC, Indigo Prophecy XB, and the above 360/PS3/Wii games. Unfuckingbelievable.

[quote name='Xfactor4']I'm in Sac too ! No wonder most of the stores have been picked clean ! :bomb:
What stores did you go to so I can still try to go to other ones ?! :roll:[/quote]

I visited the one off franklin and laguna, seems it was pretty much picked cleaned I did find metal gear and lego indiana though

Just when things were cooling down at Blockbuster this sale has been amazing!
I have 3 Hollywood videos near me and have gone to one the past 3 days and the other two last two days.
I still need to get a better list of the lower end stuff that is still 2x flips, like Hot wheels, Lego SW 2, Family Guy, Spongebob Atlantis.
Of the 3, i've gotten the big flips(merc 2, swfu, lego indy) at two of them. Hoping the third just haven't converted rental copies yet.
I have a couple games that aren't accepted at GS, GTA double pack and Metroid Prime. Going to try to exchange them. If I have to eat the $3.99 each no biggie at this point.
Anyone know how often Hollywood converts rentals over, i'm dreaming of the entire ps2 and Gamecube section being converted before this sale is over. Does anyone even rent Gamecube games?

Bah, the prices on the current-gen stuff went back to normal at my store. Oh well, I got some Gamecube games for my nieces (all complete!). One of the clerks told me that someone came in earlier and bought over $80 worth of $4 games, so maybe I do have local competition for this deal after all. Good thing I got all of the best games already. :D

Quick question, will Gamestop make a fuss if I have more then one copy of the game? Will they take the games in Hollywood video cases, or should I just bring in the discs.

I saw Wall-E, Stuntman Ignition, Incredible Hulk, Alone in the dark, and Mario Superstar Baseball. And after looking back at the GS trade value thread I have to go back tonight and get some more games.

I stopped by earlier and grabbed Mercs 2 and Mario Party 5. The first store was picked pretty clean, except for the games listed above, everything else was old sports games.

The 2nd store I hit had a GC in it and they said they knew nothing about the deal and were rude to me.

[quote name='Samus']Wait, what's the deal on current gen games? 25% off?[/QUOTE]
Yes. Super markdowns are extremely YMMV.

[quote name='Xfactor4']I'm in Sac too ! No wonder most of the stores have been picked clean ! :bomb:
What stores did you go to so I can still try to go to other ones ?! :roll:[/quote]

I have been to all of them, even the one in Placerville.

The only 2 that i didnt get anything at was the one on Mack road the manager said they werent doing the deal(that was Wednesday) and the on off Bradshaw had about 10 used last gen games. Most the stores I went to I had to tell the employees about the sale and then they went to look for the sign and put it up.

Also I didnt check the one on Folsom Blvd near Power Inn(they used to be a game crazy, but they changed to Hollywood games a year ago so I dont know if they are participating.)

[quote name='JJSP']I also PM'd two copies of MLB:08 (PS3) at Gamecrazy for $30/$44.99 each. Pricematch error in my favor![/QUOTE]

MLB 08: The Show :ps3: is $14.98 at Target.

[quote name='io']And I have a completely mint GTA San Andreas for the Xbox (looks like it was just unwrapped) that I may end up stuck with as I think it is the original version. But maybe that's worth something - for $3.99 I'll keep it in any case.[/quote]

Actually, I believe the furor over the "Hot Coffee" was ONLY on the PS2 version, since I believe the PS2 version came out a year prior to the Xbox version. EDIT: I stand corrected, as the gap between the versions was only around eight months.

PS2 version release dates: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/914983.html
Xbox version release dates:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/914983.html

I went back to the further away store again tonight and I picked up the following:

Incredible Hulk(PS2)
NCAA Football 2009(PS2)x2(probably flip these to Blockbuster, since GS gave me shit($6) for NHL2K9 the other night)
Manhunt 2(PS2), which I may be keeping
Lego Indiana Jones(PS2)-this is definitely going if it's as good a flip as I remember
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology(PS2)

I also got back my copy of Dark Sector for PS3 tonight from my buddy, so that may be going in as a filler game should I keep Manhunt 2 and I may add in another shit game. Plus, I may go back for the 2-3 copies of Warriors Orochi, since I had no idea what that was worth still.

[quote name='jer7583']Yeah those absurd prices only lasted one day and were an error.[/quote]
Seems like some are still getting them.

[quote name='MasterSun1']MLB 08: The Show :ps3: is $14.98 at Target.[/QUOTE]
That's where I bought them at. The PM's were trade-in. ;)

Well I went back about 45 mins ago to the HW I had hit up earlier.

I was the only customer and the manager let me look through 3 boxes of games from the back, yet to come out to the shelves.

I got complete with original case and manual

Mario Superstar Baseball
Star Wars BattleFront 2 (xbox)
Dot Hack GU
Cabela's African Safari ps2
GTA SA xbox

Without original case but with manual
ICO
Lego Indiana Jones ps2
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

Earlier I picked up Mercs 2 and Mario Party 5

All are going to GS

I passed on these but I may go back for:
Ps2
Alone in the Dark
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance
Cabela's Outdoor Bucks
Family Guy
God Hand
GTA SA
Grim Grimoire
Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s
Hot Shot Tennis
Incredible Hulk
Lego Star Wars
Need for Speed Carbon
Silent Hill 3
Spiderman Friend or Foe
SPongebob Atlantis Squarepants
Star Wars BattleFront 2
Stuntman Ignition
Tekken 5
Valkyrie Profile
WAll-E

GC
Mario Golf
StarFox Assault
Resident Evil 1

Xbox
Family Guy
KOTR 1

So hopefully with the 30% I can get around $150

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually, I believe the furor over the "Hot Coffee" was ONLY on the PS2 version, since I believe the PS2 version came out a year prior to the Xbox version. EDIT: I stand corrected, as the gap between the versions was only around eight months.

PS2 version release dates: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/914983.html
Xbox version release dates:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/914983.html
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and they definitely check for it at GS - something must pop up in the computer asking them to check and the UPCs must be the same.

i just got back from Umass for the weekend and heading to two HV tomorrow, hope they still have the sales going on, do u guys know when will it end?

Well, I did hit up that other store and managed to get 10 more games. Nice... When I got home my kids actually wanted to play the PS2 Wall-E and they seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. I may have to keep that one now ;). We rented and completed the 360 version when it first came out but the PS2 one is actually completely different.

kchiang - I think we heard till Thanksgiving from someone a while ago. In any case, you should be good tomorrow!

Hey io,

Why not merge this thread with the Hollywood Video thread since they are both the same thing

OR

at least update this thread title to read :

"Movie Gallery/Hollywood Video/GameZone Used SALE PS2, GX, XBOX @ $3.99 each !"

[quote name='io']

kchiang - I think we heard till Thanksgiving from someone a while ago. In any case, you should be good tomorrow![/quote]

Thanks, i hope they have many of the games waiting for me to pick up lol

Maybe I'm the only one, but I feel a little nervous about getting a GS to take all of these games. Maybe someone a little more educated in the process can chime in (I don't ususally even trade in games...but this deal is worth it!)...

Do GS' ever limit buy backs based on stock? I'm sure this is a YMMV type thing, but how picky are they on disc condition,no manuals (or the HWV or MG manuals), cases, etc...I've been looking at the discs I got today, and I am reminded that these are rentals for the most part, and some look a little worse for wear. I know they have a guarantee at MG, so I could just take them back, but still.

I guess I'm just a pessimist, but this particular flipping deal almost seems too good to be true! I keep thinking when I go in with my big sack of old, last-gen games they're just gonna laugh at me, so I'm trying to make up a good contingency plan (I've already got around 25 of these games to trade in, plus more to get tomorrow).

Luckily, I have 4 GS' in my area, and at least twice that many in a 50 mi. radius or so, so I am thinking if worse comes to worse, I will take smaller groups of games to multiple stores.

Thanks for any input

[quote name='sgaldis211']Maybe I'm the only one, but I feel a little nervous about getting a GS to take all of these games. Maybe someone a little more educated in the process can chime in (I don't ususally even trade in games...but this deal is worth it!)...

Do GS' ever limit buy backs based on stock? I'm sure this is a YMMV type thing, but how picky are they on disc condition,no manuals (or the HWV or MG manuals), cases, etc...I've been looking at the discs I got today, and I am reminded that these are rentals for the most part, and some look a little worse for wear. I know they have a guarantee at MG, so I could just take them back, but still.

I guess I'm just a pessimist, but this particular flipping deal almost seems too good to be true! I keep thinking when I go in with my big sack of old, last-gen games they're just gonna laugh at me, so I'm trying to make up a good contingency plan (I've already got around 25 of these games to trade in, plus more to get tomorrow).

Luckily, I have 4 GS' in my area, and at least twice that many in a 50 mi. radius or so, so I am thinking if worse comes to worse, I will take smaller groups of games to multiple stores.

Thanks for any input[/quote]

they are really ease on the disc condition, no manual or case is fine, as long as the disc is not in really bad condition, they dont really check if the disc work or not.

has any one score anything in Springfield MA area, which i am going to the only two HV there within the 80 miles radius

[quote name='sgaldis211']Maybe I'm the only one, but I feel a little nervous about getting a GS to take all of these games. Maybe someone a little more educated in the process can chime in (I don't ususally even trade in games...but this deal is worth it!)...

[/QUOTE]
I am also a little nervous about trading a lot of these games since most of them have the hv case, some have no manual, no barcode, and the disks are in horrible condition.
I was also planning on taking groups of about 8 games to each store.
has anyone had any trouble?

[quote name='fire eagle']I am also a little nervous about trading a lot of these games since most of them have the hv case, some have no manual, no barcode, and the disks are in horrible condition.
I was also planning on taking groups of about 8 games to each store.
has anyone had any trouble?[/quote]

Just dont bring in the HV cases, just the disc will be fine, the TIV is same with or without disc, i always trade in disc to GS, didnt have any problem at all.

[quote name='r00kie']A lot of my HWVs are getting in these huge boxes of used games for their gamezones that were all just put in this week. Not really much in those boxes though. I have cleaned out almost all the Sacramento, CA locations over the past 2 days...sorry guys.[/quote]

Ok forget it. I was hoping upon hope that there weren't too many guys in sacramento but damn. THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT. Madden 05's and the like. I give up. I'm surprised that my BB/GS flipping hasn't run into yours xfactor. I could have sworn I saw Blockbuster cases at some Gamestops around here but never really heard anybody talk about Sacramento in the BB thread. Oh well, happy hunting all and remember leave some for the little guy next time. :cry:

I hit 4 Hollywood Videos in the southern Seattle suburbs tonight, with varying luck. It consistently took them FOREVER to find the discs for the games, though. All games listed came with the phony HV cover art and no manual unless noted otherwise.

Sumner, WA: This place seemed pretty crappily run. The selection of games was alright but nothing amazing. Picked up:
GCN Mega Man X Collection w/real cover
PS2 Mega Man Anniversary Collection w/manual
PS2 Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories COMPLETE
PS2 Final Fantasy XII
Also picked up Mercenaries 2 and God of War but they couldn't find the damn discs.

Edgewood, WA: Little bit of a better selection, the guy behind the counter mentioned that he bought "so many games" when the deal started.
XB Family Guy (x2) COMPLETE
XB Destroy All Humans 2 w/real cover
XB Black w/real cover
GCN Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness w/real cover
PS2 Rez

Kent, WA (10453 SE 240th): Good selection here, I left behind about 5 Pokemon XD's and 3 or 4 of KOTOR 2. Got:
PS2 Mercenaries 2 COMPLETE
XB Star Wars KOTOR II w/manual
They couldn't find the disc for Mario Superstar Baseball after looking for like 10 minutes.

Kent, WA (26023 104th Ave S): Jackpot. This place had definitely not been rummaged through by anybody like me. I encourage any CAGers in the area to go check it out, there are still plenty of decent games there. The employees were real nice and marveled at how it rang up $250 before entering the coupon code, when it became $36. As I was about to leave they asked if I wanted to look through the boxes they hadn't put out on the floor yet. Duh. Just quickly scanned through them and picked up the last 2 games, didn't notice any real awesome stuff. The haul:
GCN Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess COMPLETE
GCN Mario Superstars Baseball (x2)
GCN Mario Kart Double Dash
GCN Mario Tennis
GCN Mario Strikers
GCN Mario Golf Toadstool Tour w/real cover
PS2 Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence COMPLETE
PS2 Kingdom Hearts II COMPLETE
PS2 Karaoke Revolution American Idol COMPLETE
PS2 Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's w/real cover

I was pretty shocked to find so many good games still around when this deal has been going on since Sunday.

This is how I've arranged everything for big trade in #1 tomorrow: I first went through and removed all stickers from the cases, and discs, and for some, actually just put them into new DVD cases. I separated today's haul into complete games (orig. case and most have manual as well), games with no case or label (just put them into generic black DVD cases..have a million of them lying around), and then games with the 'fake' MG/HV labels. Like you, fire eagle, I am considering breaking them into groups of about 7-8 games...a few from each 'category'...that also leaves me a little room to still be above the 5 game minimum for the extra 30% if they don't accept a game or two. In that case, I'll just add it to the group I take to the next GS. I'm gonna drive to the nearest MG-infested area about 30 min. away (they have 6 there; we have 4), and hit all of those up, and then begin disbursing my first round of games to their GS' over there. Whatever is left over after the day, I'll try to spread around to our 3 GS' here.

Oh also, what would be the real harm in leaving these games in the psuedo cases from MG/HWV? Even if GS suspected or even flat out accused you of trading these from another used store, what would be the basis of that accusal, and what would be the possible consequences...they don't buy back the games? It seems to me that they could just dispose of the covers if they want, seeing that they accept disc only trades.

i honestly don't think they care about the hwv cases. i traded a ton of games from blockbuster during the perfect storm and still see some of those games for sale with the blockbuster cases.

[quote name='Xfactor4']Hey io,

Why not merge this thread with the Hollywood Video thread since they are both the same thing

OR

at least update this thread title to read :

"Movie Gallery/Hollywood Video/GameZone Used SALE PS2, GX, XBOX @ $3.99 each !"[/QUOTE]

There's a Hollywood Video thread? I missed out on this deal in it's first days because I ignored the "Movie Gallery" deal title. I guess I should modify the title in any case and I'll see what's up with this other thread.

sgaldis211 - That sounds like a good plan. But man, the stickers on these things are atrocious. Like you, though, I have other cases to use for the really bad ones. It simply isn't worth the effort in some cases to clean them off. But I am going to do exactly what you are doing - mix some complete original case games (at the store I went to tonight they actually had many that way - it was quite a shock) with the Hollywood bar code ones and the Hollywood non-bar code ones in about even ratios and trade to 2 GS stores. Though I really have very few duplicates which is what I like about this sale - it hasn't all been just the same few games at every store but a wide variety.

It is very easy to "explain" what you are doing at a GS if you feel the need to (which, of course, you don't). Just say you are taking advantage of their amazing 30% bonus deal to unload a lot of your last gen stuff. It's time to move on after all ;).

As for the trouble you could get into - it is really highly unlikely unless you start bringing multiples of the same games day-after-day to the same GS store. What they could do is ban you from trading for good, though, so just be aware of that.

As for the disc condition - it is highly variable but be prepared to get hit with a few refurb fees if they are really bad. And some stores make it policy to charge refurb if the original artwork is not there (so some of these Hollywood reprints might cause trouble). You just kind of have to know which do and which don't - ask what you are getting for each game as they ring it up - that way if they feel the need to assess refurb fees hopefully they will tell you at that time. Many CAGs don't find out till it's too late (after the receipt is printed and the trade cannot be reversed).

did the 3.99 last gen video game sale at Hollywood Video, and walked out with some incredible deals. All cost $3.99 and I walked right across the street with all of em except the last three and traded them into Gamestop for their trade in boost special going on right now (trade 3 for extra 10%, 4 or 20%, and 5 or more for 30% -credit shown).

Mario Power Tennis (GC) $7.47
Star Wars The Force Unleashed (PS2) $24.37
Mario Party 6 (GC) $11.37
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC) x2 $18.85 ea
Godzilla Unleashed (PS2) $9.10
Super Smash Bros Melee (GC) $8.45
Ace Combat 5 (PS2) $4.87
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (PS2) $24.37
Raiden III (PS2)
Grim Grimoire (PS2)
Mega Man X Collection (GC)

Total came to $127.70

So, knocking off the 3 that I kept at 3.99 each, I spent $50.75-12.69= $38.06. I then turned that into $127.70. That's a good 336% return in GS credit. Not a bad day. Grim is FT or FS, but I warn collectors that it is a video store's game.

For those of you worried about trading them in with the HV cases, I actually walked straight from HV into Gamestop across the street with the games in the HV bag. I figured, what's the worst they could say? The girl said, "Did you just buy these?" I told her I did, and I got them at a great sale at HV. They took them no problem and the two employees couldn't wait to get over to HV themselves to pick some games up. They told me, it was a two game maximum for each title per trade-in.

I wish I could take advantage of this....I did manage to locate one Movie Gallery in my neck of the woods, but I have yet to make it there...probably picked over now. All my Hollywood Videos are either closed or have a GameCrazy attached....

Also, the 25% off of current gen, is that ONLY at HV WITHOUT a GameCrazy? I would love some cheap current gen games....MGS4 please :)

[quote name='doubledown']Also, the 25% off of current gen, is that ONLY at HV WITHOUT a GameCrazy? I would love some cheap current gen games....MGS4 please :)[/quote]

I don't know how cheap you wanted it but Blockbuster Video sells the game brand new for $39.99.

[quote name='shoe478']I don't know how cheap you wanted it but Blockbuster Video sells the game brand new for $39.99.[/QUOTE]

Someone reported it was $12 USED in this thread....$12 < $40

[quote name='sgaldis211']This is how I've arranged everything for big trade in #1 tomorrow: I first went through and removed all stickers from the cases, and discs, and for some, actually just put them into new DVD cases. I separated today's haul into complete games (orig. case and most have manual as well), games with no case or label (just put them into generic black DVD cases..have a million of them lying around), and then games with the 'fake' MG/HV labels. Like you, fire eagle, I am considering breaking them into groups of about 7-8 games...a few from each 'category'...that also leaves me a little room to still be above the 5 game minimum for the extra 30% if they don't accept a game or two. In that case, I'll just add it to the group I take to the next GS. I'm gonna drive to the nearest MG-infested area about 30 min. away (they have 6 there; we have 4), and hit all of those up, and then begin disbursing my first round of games to their GS' over there. Whatever is left over after the day, I'll try to spread around to our 3 GS' here.[/quote]You didn't have to do that.

I took 20 games, in generic HWV cases, and they don't care. With duplicates.

At 3 different stores I did the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back