Movie Mashups You'd Like to See

Trancendental

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This thread is for movie mashups you'd like to see.

Forget copyrights - if you could see two movie universes intertwined what would they be.

I'd like to see a Miami Vice/Scarface mashup. I'd love to see what happens when the idealistic yet somewhat bulletproof cops of Miami Vice say hello to Tony's little friend.

[quote name='Jodou']Aliens vs Batman. Pretty sure it was a comic lol.[/QUOTE]

It was also a fan film

but seriously the most demanding mashup is Marvel vs DC.

[quote name='ITDEFX']It was also a fan film

but seriously the most demanding mashup is Marvel vs DC.[/QUOTE]

Is it though? There are exceptions (Batman) but for the most part DC comic book heroes are ridiculously overpowered.

Mega-Shark vs Crocosaurus vs Giant Octopus vs Megapiranha vs Mega Python vs Gatoroid

There was a rumor once that there was gng to be a freddy vs jason vs ash (from the evil dead) movie. Thankfully there wasnt, as nobody is a match for ash. He's the man.

There was a comic book. Got the first issue, wasn't impressed

freddy-vs-jason-vs-ash.jpg

[quote name='Rodimus']There was a comic book. Got the first issue, wasn't impressed

[/QUOTE]

Wow, im really glad that nothing more came of the movie then. Ash was my hero growing up.

[quote name='Rodimus']There was a comic book. Got the first issue, wasn't impressed

[/QUOTE]
It actually got better towards the end of the series. :D

[quote name='CaptainJoel']It actually got better towards the end of the series. :D[/QUOTE]

Did it actually come to an end? A satisfying one anyways?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Starring Heath Ledger as Bernie.[/QUOTE]

Cast the awkward love interest as Robert Patterson and the money bins will fill like Scrouge McDuck.

[quote name='Rodimus']Cast the awkward love interest as Robert Patterson and the money bins will fill like Scrouge McDuck.[/QUOTE]
Lol, this thread is amazing already.

[quote name='Rodimus']Cast the awkward love interest as Robert Patterson and the money bins will fill like Scrouge McDuck.[/QUOTE]

I like this plan.

We need to get this greenlit ASAP.

[quote name='Chase']Aliens versus Baby Geniuses.[/QUOTE]

Alien baby geniuses vs. Bill Murray and Chevy Chase (and they have to still hate each other like they did in the caddyshack days)

Godzilla (including all the monsters) vs The Space Jam Team

Of course this would be a Basketball game. There was already a Godzilla vs Barkley comic but lets take it a step further. :lol:

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Godzilla (including all the monsters) vs The Space Jam Team

Of course this would be a Basketball game. There was already a Godzilla vs Barkley comic but lets take it a step further. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? That cant be real. Gng to google now.

bread's done
Back