Moving OTT sale: gOTT to sell everything! Featuring chee-kahs Tah-tahs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sixersballernum3']What is this act of which you speak?[/QUOTE]You know, left, down, rotate 62 degrees, engage rotor...

[quote name='Hex']I think he's an exception becuase gay men aren't interested in tits[/quote]

i've found that to be very much untrue. i know quite a few gay men who are completely enthralled by breasts. at one point, i went clubbing with my cousin who is a self-proclaimed "fairy". I wore a red with black lace bustier and all of the VERY GAY guys wanted to touch my boobs to make sure they were real. they asked how I got my boobs to be so perky, where i got the bustier, and did i think it came in a their size. it was like flies to a bugzapper. they didn't even bother trying to make conversation, etc, like straight guys do. they just came right upto me and grabbed my chest. i got more action that night than in like the 3 months previous.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i've found that to be very much untrue. i know quite a few gay men who are completely enthralled by breasts. at one point, i went clubbing with my cousin who is a self-proclaimed "fairy". I wore a red with black lace bustier and all of the VERY GAY guys wanted to touch my boobs to make sure they were real. they asked how I got my boobs to be so perky, where i got the bustier, and did i think it came in a their size. it was like flies to a bugzapper. they didn't even bother trying to make conversation, etc, like straight guys do. they just came right upto me and grabbed my chest. i got more action that night than in like the 3 months previous.[/QUOTE]

Boobs really are fascinating things.

[quote name='jmcc']You know, left, down, rotate 62 degrees, engage rotor...[/quote]

Explain further so we may visualize this act of expressing emotions.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i've found that to be very much untrue. i know quite a few gay men who are completely enthralled by breasts. at one point, i went clubbing with my cousin who is a self-proclaimed "fairy". I wore a red with black lace bustier and all of the VERY GAY guys wanted to touch my boobs to make sure they were real. they asked how I got my boobs to be so perky, where i got the bustier, and did i think it came in a their size. it was like flies to a bugzapper. they didn't even bother trying to make conversation, etc, like straight guys do. they just came right upto me and grabbed my chest. i got more action that night than in like the 3 months previous.[/quote]

:lol: The point was that he has moobs.

But you're right, we're interested, just not sexually. When my close friend was showing off a corset she wanted to buy at the con, I was happy to give her advice. :lol:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Boobs really are fascinating things.[/QUOTE]Pretty much all of classical physics and calculus were derived to understand them. Newton was quite an afficianado.

[quote name='Hex']:lol: The point was that he has moobs.

But you're right, we're interested, just not sexually. When my close friend was showing off a corset she wanted to buy at the con, I was happy to give her advice. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're really missing out.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Edit: Looks like Blues Clues.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Actually its the holiday Tigger plush that the Disney Store was selling a few years back named "Snowflake Tigger."

8d_1.JPG

That's pretty close to the one I got except mine is the blue version instead of the silver one.

I figured a few folks around here might remember that I'm a Tigger fan. ;)

[quote name='Cormier6083']Explain further so we may visualize this act of expressing emotions.[/QUOTE]Emotions take the form of omelettes and a selection of fruit.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i've found that to be very much untrue. i know quite a few gay men who are completely enthralled by breasts. at one point, i went clubbing with my cousin who is a self-proclaimed "fairy". I wore a red with black lace bustier and all of the VERY GAY guys wanted to touch my boobs to make sure they were real. they asked how I got my boobs to be so perky, where i got the bustier, and did i think it came in a their size. it was like flies to a bugzapper. they didn't even bother trying to make conversation, etc, like straight guys do. they just came right upto me and grabbed my chest. i got more action that night than in like the 3 months previous.[/QUOTE]

Nice...

[quote name='jmcc']Emotions take the form of omelettes and a selection of fruit.[/quote]

If only we could study this act visually so our minds can comprehend..... hmmm.

You wore the bustier 3 months before that night at the club, didn't you?

I was in the kitchen with a snickers bar making tea. As soon as I made my tea, I spilled it all :cry:. fucking horrible, didn't bother to make more.

/Edit for clarity.

[quote name='Demolition Man']:lol:

Actually its the holiday Tigger plush that the Disney Store was selling a few years back named "Snowflake Tigger."

8d_1.JPG

That's pretty close to the one I got except mine is the blue version instead of the silver one.

I figured a few folks around here might remember that I'm a Tigger fan. ;)[/QUOTE]

So you like to hug furry things?

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a match!

Okay folks...I'm off to bed. I gotta get up and start my new gig at 5am.

If I'm feeling like I need more embarrassment, I may actually show off the mutilation to my hair that I made good money for....

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So you like to hug furry things?

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a match![/quote]

I called it.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i've found that to be very much untrue. i know quite a few gay men who are completely enthralled by breasts. at one point, i went clubbing with my cousin who is a self-proclaimed "fairy". I wore a red with black lace bustier and all of the VERY GAY guys wanted to touch my boobs to make sure they were real. they asked how I got my boobs to be so perky, where i got the bustier, and did i think it came in a their size. it was like flies to a bugzapper. they didn't even bother trying to make conversation, etc, like straight guys do. they just came right upto me and grabbed my chest. i got more action that night than in like the 3 months previous.[/quote]

See, if strait guys try to grab boobies they get smacked and/or sued.

[quote name='Eviltude']What is it. Apparently Opera won't go to aol, probably for good reason.[/quote]

People are urging the UN to take action on a meteor that *might* get close to the earth.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i got more action that night than in like the 3 months previous.[/quote]
Wtf lionhart. wtf.

[quote name='Hex']People are urging the UN to take action on a meteor that *might* get close to the earth.[/quote]
Asteroid.

Also, might? It's a 1 in 45,000 chance. It's practically guarenteed.

[quote name='Hex']People are urging the UN to take action on a meteor that *might* get close to the earth.[/quote]

Asteroid.

Also, might? It's a 1 in 45,000 chance. It's practically guarenteed.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Wtf lionhart. wtf.[/quote]
that was *long* before I met lionhart. since then, i get my boobs grabbed every day ;)

Damn, sucks Tony Stewart lost the 500. I alway root for that guy since I have his autograph! When I lived in Indianapolis, my stepdad worked at a restaurant at the speedway and when the Indy 500 came along, I got many autographs, one of course being Tony Stewart.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']that was *long* before I met lionhart. since then, i get my boobs grabbed ever day ;)[/quote]

:bomb: I thought we weren't going to tell him.

[quote name='Dkellar']Damn, sucks Tony Stewart lost the 500. I alway root for that guy since I have his autograph! When I lived in Indianapolis, my stepdad worked at a restaurant at the speedway and when the Indy 500 came along, I got many autographs, one of course being Tony Stewart.[/QUOTE]

I assumed you would have been a fan because you spend a lot of time in Home Depot.

US History = lame.
Meh, at least I'm getting free college credit for dealing with this BS (I'm taking it through the local CC).

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Almost halfway done with this OTT. Think it can be knocked down in under 24 hours?[/quote]

I made an OTT that went by in like 2:45

[quote name='Dkellar']Damn, sucks Tony Stewart lost the 500. I alway root for that guy since I have his autograph! When I lived in Indianapolis, my stepdad worked at a restaurant at the speedway and when the Indy 500 came along, I got many autographs, one of course being Tony Stewart.[/QUOTE]

Stewart didn't even finish the race. He crashed trying to overdrive his car.

[quote name='Kayden']I made an OTT that went by in like 2:45[/quote]

Those days are before my time and probably over for good.

[quote name='Eviltude']What is it. Apparently Opera won't go to aol, probably for good reason.[/quote]
UN's pulling out of Iraq to go after asteroids. Ben Affleck and Steve Bushemi are leading the charge.

[quote name='Kayden']I made an OTT that went by in like 2:45[/QUOTE]

I think the record is moldy boner... I believe under two hours?

EDIT: Wrong, it was 3.

You might have the record.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I assumed you would have been a fan because you spend a lot of time in Home Depot.[/QUOTE]

ROFL, I forgot that he drives the Home Depot car. I don't keep up with racing any more since my mom and dad divorced (back in 91 or 92). I just read the article about the race on CNN.

[quote name='Kayden'](OTTs go faster with boobies)[/quote]

Seriously.

Remembers Lulu's tots OTT? fucking greased lightning.

Get on with it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Stewart didn't even finish the race. He crashed trying to overdrive his car.[/QUOTE]

CNN says some guy named Busch rammed into Stewart causing them both to crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back