Moxio's Unoriginally Named OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']Dammit...Thanks to randomly playing with the songs on my iPod, I'm strangely addicted to the first Naruto opening song.[/quote]

Then you should watch the anime and listen to it some more. :p[/quote]

I would, if I had shaq-fuing episode six. I have every other episode up to 100, but not six. It's pissing me off, cause I can't continue watching without that.[/quote]

why don't you go read a synopsis and skip it?[/quote]

I tried to do that for the one episode of Dead Zone that I missed during season 3, and it just isn't the same. I hate reading synopsises for episodes. I'm still pissed that two episodes of my season 2 DVD for The Dead Zone won't play.[/quote]

I can send it to you via AIM when I get back to AZ if you want.[/quote]

That may be what I need to do, since no one on Kazaa Lite ++ will let me download it.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']Dammit...Thanks to randomly playing with the songs on my iPod, I'm strangely addicted to the first Naruto opening song.[/quote]

I would, if I had shaq-fuing episode six. I have every other episode up to 100, but not six. It's pissing me off, cause I can't continue watching without that.[/quote]

I tried to do that for the one episode of Dead Zone that I missed during season 3, and it just isn't the same. I hate reading synopsises for episodes. I'm still pissed that two episodes of my season 2 DVD for The Dead Zone won't play.[/quote]

That may be what I need to do, since no one on Kazaa Lite ++ will let me download it.[/quote]

Or how about a bittorrent files for eps 5-8?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']Dammit...Thanks to randomly playing with the songs on my iPod, I'm strangely addicted to the first Naruto opening song.[/quote]

Well with anime I find that sometimes you have to do that, you'll find every epsiode of a series but 1 just won't download, at least its not one of the first 3, those are normally the worst to skip.[/quote]

True, it's probably easier with anime, but it seemed like a semi-important episode, cause it started the "protect the merchant" arc that I read about in Shonen Jump (just a brief summary and it took like 10 chapters in the manga)

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']Dammit...Thanks to randomly playing with the songs on my iPod, I'm strangely addicted to the first Naruto opening song.[/quote]

That may be what I need to do, since no one on Kazaa Lite ++ will let me download it.[/quote]

Or how about a bittorrent files for eps 5-8?[/quote]

That might work even better, since I can actually use bittorrent now that I'm off my college's network...And it looks like that there are a decent amount of people sharing that, so it might not take too long.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']Dammit...Thanks to randomly playing with the songs on my iPod, I'm strangely addicted to the first Naruto opening song.[/quote]

Or how about a bittorrent files for eps 5-8?[/quote]

That might work even better, since I can actually use bittorrent now that I'm off my college's network...And it looks like that there are a decent amount of people sharing that, so it might not take too long.[/quote]

Yeah, it should take all that long, maybe a day or so.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan']I think it's a cult classic, yes. I didn't enjoy it much, but the previews for the DVD make me want to see it again. I loved the Llama part though. :rofl:[/quote]

Really? Most people who didn't like the movie much enjoyed the dance at the end the most. I'm a fan of the technology song on the 2nd ending.[/quote]

:rofl: That made me SO glad I stayed through the credits![/quote]

you gotta at least rent the DVD. the deleted scenes are awesome.

my favorite part was when Napoleon got owned with a piece of steak to the head, and the time machine part.

the second ending was good as well. I liked how all Lafawnduh's family were rolling their eyes at Kip

also, the funckin full install of MGS 2 is 7.6 gigs. My 120 gig hard drive that I installed over the summer is almost full (only 28.9 gigs of free space left)

Blah, just returned from a five day "vacation" in Arizona. But I did get a Sega Saturn for 20$ with six games and a new guitar. Weeeeee!

[quote name='crazytalkx']Blah, just returned from a five day "vacation" in Arizona. But I did get a Sega Saturn for 20$ with six games and a new guitar. Weeeeee![/quote]

Cool, which part of Arizona?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm gonna watch The Two Towers EE, which is 223 shaq-fuing minutes long!!! Damn that's long as hell.[/quote]

Holy Shit. Have fun for the next 4 hours. :lol:

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm gonna watch The Two Towers EE, which is 223 shaq-fuing minutes long!!! Damn that's long as hell.[/quote]

Holy Shit. Have fun for the next 4 hours. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, I'm gonna grab some snacks for this one.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='crazytalkx']Blah, just returned from a five day "vacation" in Arizona. But I did get a Sega Saturn for 20$ with six games and a new guitar. Weeeeee![/quote]

Cool, which part of Arizona?[/quote]

Nogales. Didn't watch tv for a while and when I did turn it on I saw the tsunami disaster on the news...... :shock:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']
also, the funckin full install of MGS 2 is 7.6 gigs. My 120 gig hard drive that I installed over the summer is almost full (only 28.9 gigs of free space left)[/quote]
:shock: Wow thats big. I had no idea MGS 2 was that big.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='CaseyRyback']
also, the funckin full install of MGS 2 is 7.6 gigs. My 120 gig hard drive that I installed over the summer is almost full (only 28.9 gigs of free space left)[/quote]
:shock: Wow thats big. I had no idea MGS 2 was that big.[/quote]

No kidding. O_O

So, who wants the next OTT?

That is some really shitty compression.

half install was 3.9

I did the full install, just because I had to jump through fuckin hoops to install it (switching MS config to the most basic setting to get the game to even bring up the installation screen without an error).

I do not mind it though, as I plan on getting an Xbox controller converter for my PC so I can play MGS with the controller I feel the most comfortable with (mainly becuase I put so many hours into the Xbox version of MGS2)

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='CaseyRyback']

No kidding. O_O

So, who wants the next OTT?[/quote]

Isn't it a bit early for that?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I'm gonna watch The Two Towers EE, which is 223 shaq-fuing minutes long!!! Damn that's long as hell.[/quote]

Holy Shit. Have fun for the next 4 hours. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, I'm gonna grab some snacks for this one.[/quote]

I'm watching the james bond marathon so I picked up a 24 pack of king sized snickers from Costco.

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='crazytalkx']Blah, just returned from a five day "vacation" in Arizona. But I did get a Sega Saturn for 20$ with six games and a new guitar. Weeeeee![/quote]

Cool, which part of Arizona?[/quote]

Nogales. Didn't watch tv for a while and when I did turn it on I saw the tsunami disaster on the news...... :shock:[/quote]

Cool, I haven't really had the time to travel outside of Tempe.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='CaseyRyback']

No kidding. O_O

So, who wants the next OTT?[/quote]

Isn't it a bit early for that?

[/quote]

Somewhat, I'm just asking in advance, as I may not be here to see the end of this OTT.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='CaseyRyback']

half install was 3.9

I did the full install, just because I had to jump through shaq-fuin hoops to install it (switching MS config to the most basic setting to get the game to even bring up the installation screen without an error).

I do not mind it though, as I plan on getting an Xbox controller converter for my PC so I can play MGS with the controller I feel the most comfortable with (mainly becuase I put so many hours into the Xbox version of MGS2)[/quote]
Why did you buy the PC version if you alread have it for Xbox?

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='CaseyRyback']

half install was 3.9

I did the full install, just because I had to jump through shaq-fuin hoops to install it (switching MS config to the most basic setting to get the game to even bring up the installation screen without an error).

I do not mind it though, as I plan on getting an Xbox controller converter for my PC so I can play MGS with the controller I feel the most comfortable with (mainly becuase I put so many hours into the Xbox version of MGS2)[/quote]
Why did you buy the PC version if you alread have it for Xbox?[/quote]

I got rid of my Xbox. Plus I got it for really cheap from the EB Pc deal a while back.

It is also one of my favorite games, and it is nice having all the versions of substance (I still need to get doc. of MGS2, and SOL)

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Everybody buy The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place! NOOOOOW![/quote]

Everybody pester Mr. Anderson until he updates! NOOOOW!

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']Everybody buy The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place! NOOOOOW![/quote]

Everybody pester Mr. Anderson until he updates! NOOOOW![/quote]

*pokes Andyboy*

[quote name='Trakan']Goddamnit, now I want an iPod. Thanks karsh. :p[/quote]

Sonny, let me tell you something. Music is overrated. Pocket that money and buy some games. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Trakan']Goddamnit, now I want an iPod. Thanks karsh. :p[/quote]

Sonny, let me tell you something. Music is overrated. Pocket that money and buy some games. :cool:[/quote]

yeah game music is better anyhow. :wink:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Trakan']Goddamnit, now I want an iPod. Thanks karsh. :p[/quote]

Sonny, let me tell you something. Music is overrated. Pocket that money and buy some games. :cool:[/quote]

I can have both, can't I? ;)

let's play word association, I will say a word and the next poster will associate it; for example:

I say: My Ex
Next poster says: Whore

see, very simple

The word is: Goldfish

I shall leave the OTT with the words of wisdom from a certain dwarf:

"What do trees have to talk about? Except the consistency of squirrel droppings."

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Agent Smith[/quote]

de-virginator.[/quote]

Ass-Hammer 4000.[/quote]

Haha, I ruined the game. :p

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Agent Smith[/quote]

de-virginator.[/quote]

Ass-Hammer 4000.[/quote]

Mr. Garison.

(ignores Traken) :p

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Agent Smith[/quote]

de-virginator.[/quote]

Ass-Hammer 4000.[/quote]

Mr. Garison.

(ignores Traken) :p[/quote]

Mr. Slave.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Agent Smith[/quote]

de-virginator.[/quote]

Ass-Hammer 4000.[/quote]

Mr. Garison.

Mr. Slave.[/quote]
Whore-off

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Agent Smith[/quote]

de-virginator.[/quote]

Ass-Hammer 4000.[/quote]

Mr. Garison.

Mr. Slave.[/quote]
Whore-off[/quote]
Britney Spears

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Agent Smith[/quote]

de-virginator.[/quote]

Ass-Hammer 4000.[/quote]

Mr. Garison.

Mr. Slave.[/quote]
Whore-off[/quote]
Britney Spears[/quote]

backup dancer.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Agent Smith[/quote]

de-virginator.[/quote]

Ass-Hammer 4000.[/quote]

Mr. Garison.

Mr. Slave.[/quote]
Whore-off[/quote]
Britney Spears[/quote]

backup dancer.[/quote]

Stripper.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Agent Smith[/quote]

de-virginator.[/quote]

Ass-Hammer 4000.[/quote]

Mr. Garison.

Mr. Slave.[/quote]
Whore-off[/quote]
Britney Spears[/quote]

backup dancer.[/quote]

Stripper.[/quote]

pole

Status
Not open for further replies.