Moxio's Unoriginally Named OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Hardy har har, let's all laugh at DZ because she's a girl and likes to incoherently ramble about nothing.[/quote]

Hey lady! There you are!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']OH MY GOD! DZ KILLED SNEAKY![/quote]

*IMs response*[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

Please Explain. :?

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']OH MY GOD! DZ KILLED SNEAKY![/quote]

*IMs response*[/quote]

Please Explain. :?[/quote]
Like fifteen minutes later, she was like "I just figured out your OTT post."

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']OH MY GOD! DZ KILLED SNEAKY![/quote]

*IMs response*[/quote]

Please Explain. :?[/quote]
Like fifteen minutes later, she was like "I just figured out your OTT post."[/quote]

Ah, I see.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Hardy har har, let's all laugh at DZ because she's a girl and likes to incoherently ramble about nothing.[/quote]

Nah, we're laughing at you despite that :)

GAH WHAT THE fuck! I go to bed and she returns! I wasn't evxpecting her to return and read the posts I made. I mean fuck, it was like scrawling on the stall in the men' bathroom, locked away from the ladies eye's forever more.

IKIK, yay, ye've returned!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']GAH WHAT THE shaq-fu! I go to bed and she returns! I wasn't evxpecting her to return and read the posts I made. I mean shaq-fu, it was like scrawling on the stall in the men' bathroom, locked away from the ladies eye's forever more.

IKIK, yay, ye've returned![/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']GAH WHAT THE shaq-fu! I go to bed and she returns! I wasn't evxpecting her to return and read the posts I made. I mean shaq-fu, it was like scrawling on the stall in the men' bathroom, locked away from the ladies eye's forever more.

IKIK, yay, ye've returned![/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']WEll CAG, I'm off to a LAN party. I may have sporadic updates, but doubtful, as I will only be on a 28.8 modem. Laters all![/quote]

That blows. That's the speed I'm running at now.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']WEll CAG, I'm off to a LAN party. I may have sporadic updates, but doubtful, as I will only be on a 28.8 modem. Laters all![/quote]

WTF?! 28.8? Is the LAN party taking place 6 years into the past?

No offense Morbid. I know why you can't have high speed. :wink:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Comedy Central is doing a marathon of this season's eps., now I can watch the few that I missed.[/quote]

Episodes of what?

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Comedy Central is doing a marathon of this season's eps., now I can watch the few that I missed.[/quote]

Episodes of what?[/quote]

Oh yeah, South Park. I got so excited that I neglected to include the most important info.

LOL

I like how MGS3:SE has a sense of humor about things. Between Snake looking like Raiden at the beginning before taking his mask off or calling the guy who calls you Major Tom, it's pretty damn funny, yet serious at the same time. I love it.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Comedy Central is doing a marathon of this season's eps., now I can watch the few that I missed.[/quote]

Oh yeah, South Park. I got so excited that I neglected to include the most important info.[/quote]

:lol: Ghostbusters II is on here.

Just picked up the Ron Burgandy Disks...im watching the Extra Bits on the Wake up Ron Burgandy disc...friggin hilarious. After these are done, i'll watch the new "movie" once thiey're done

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Comedy Central is doing a marathon of this season's eps., now I can watch the few that I missed.[/quote]

Oh yeah, South Park. I got so excited that I neglected to include the most important info.[/quote]

:lol: Ghostbusters II is on here.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm watching that, too. It won't be on until 9:30, so that's the other important piece of info that I forgot. Maybe I should take a breath next time and think about what I'm typing, oh well.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Comedy Central is doing a marathon of this season's eps., now I can watch the few that I missed.[/quote]

Go walking statue of happy slime! Beat that possessed painting.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Comedy Central is doing a marathon of this season's eps., now I can watch the few that I missed.[/quote]

Go walking statue of happy slime! Beat that possessed painting.[/quote]

Vigo was so ugly that his pictures burst into flames! :p

[quote name='karsh']LOL

I like how MGS3:SE has a sense of humor about things. Between Snake looking like Raiden at the beginning before taking his mask off or calling the guy who calls you Major Tom, it's pretty damn funny, yet serious at the same time. I love it.[/quote]

wait until you get to the end :lol:

BEST ENDING EVER!!!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='smalien1']Does Pokemon Sapphire know my name or is Sean one of the defaults?[/quote]

It's one of the defaults, I think.[/quote]

I thought somehoow it got my data from Pokemon Yellow in side the BGA soomehow,

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Comedy Central is doing a marathon of this season's eps., now I can watch the few that I missed.[/quote]

Vigo was so ugly that his pictures burst into flames! :p[/quote]
:lol: GB2 was on here too, but I couldnt bare watching it in fullscreen, so I stopped watching it after awhile.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Comedy Central is doing a marathon of this season's eps., now I can watch the few that I missed.[/quote]

:lol: GB2 was on here too, but I couldnt bare watching it in fullscreen, so I stopped watching it after awhile.[/quote]

I'm guessing you have a widescreen TV? I hate watching widescreen movies on a normal TV. I guess it's just as bad watching TV on a widescreen TV.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Comedy Central is doing a marathon of this season's eps., now I can watch the few that I missed.[/quote]

:lol: GB2 was on here too, but I couldnt bare watching it in fullscreen, so I stopped watching it after awhile.[/quote]

they really need to make a new ghost busters movie.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Comedy Central is doing a marathon of this season's eps., now I can watch the few that I missed.[/quote]

I'm guessing you have a widescreen TV? I hate watching widescreen movies on a normal TV. I guess it's just as bad watching TV on a widescreen TV.[/quote]
Nope, not yet. My parents bought one yesterday, but we wont have it until New Years day. I just cant stand watching movies if they aren't in their orginal aspect ratio. It just drives me crazy.

What the hell movie is this that's playing on Comedy Central now? The dude's mom just turned into a white guy and fought these two guys. It's not like they even tried to hide it either.

[quote name='Trakan']Zion, go here for a new avatar! :lol:[/quote]

Yes actually I was thinking about that, but its probably not as good a joke if I keep on doing it. It would just become like you with the DBZ and nachzeher with Fire Emblem.

Here is a really cool one on the first page however:

scarypony.jpg

:rofl: Its a hippony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back