Moxio's Unoriginally Named OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']GOD Six Flags rocks.[/quote]

man, i need to go to six flags, all i ever go to theme park wise is Kings Island. i have atleast 2 six flags within reasonable driving distant

[quote name='Moxio']GOD Six Flags rocks.[/quote]

I miss Six Flags so much. Sucks when you used to live 15 minutes from one, and now the closest theme park is 4 hours away

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='Moxio']GOD Six Flags rocks.[/quote]

man, i need to go to six flags, all i ever go to theme park wise is Kings Island. i have atleast 2 six flags within reasonable driving distant[/quote]

Yeah, they're open for the holidays, so I've been going there with my pass.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='Moxio']GOD Six Flags rocks.[/quote]

man, i need to go to six flags, all i ever go to theme park wise is Kings Island. i have atleast 2 six flags within reasonable driving distant[/quote]

Yeah, they're open for the holidays, so I've been going there with my pass.[/quote]

Holiday in the Park was pretty cool back in the day

[quote name='Wshakspear']I'll stick to Cedar Point. The Raptor/Gemini/Millenium Force trifecta has me hooked[/quote]

I want to go to Cedar Point, but isn't that in like Ohio? I want to try the Millenium Force soooo bad! xD

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='Wshakspear']I'll stick to Cedar Point. The Raptor/Gemini/Millenium Force trifecta has me hooked[/quote]

I want to go to Cedar Point, but isn't that in like Ohio? I want to try the Millenium Force soooo bad! xD[/quote]

Yeah, it's a few hours drive from here to northern Ohio.

My Indians are scraping out a division win on MVP Baseball 2004, we just passed the divsion leading Royals when we swept them. We're up .5 games and meet them for the final 3 games of the season, this'll be a great finish. Too bad we had a weak August(9-20) or we'd have a bigger lead. I'll keep you updated on our race for the playoffs.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']God damn Morpheus is such an awesome map. I love sniping on it.[/quote]

Hey, sweet avatar! Did you draw that?

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']God damn Morpheus is such an awesome map. I love sniping on it.[/quote]

Hey, sweet avatar! Did you draw that?[/quote]

Actually, that's a pic I kept filtering with PS Elements and nix ColorEffect, then added in the eye. It's like a page or 2 back.

Thanks though.

going to try and get up somewhat early to venture to gamestop. they have a copy of Ikaruga, and I want to get it badly.

Hopefully they have B2G1 free going on, as I would like to pick up a few other things when I go to pre-order RE4

mfheight.jpg

The Top Thrill Dragster goes 100 feet above THAT. unfortunately its mostly speed and hight for the TTD, but millenium has the whole roller coater experience.

height.jpg

Yeah. Its one of those magnectically powered coasters. Goes insanely fast insanely quick. Its pretty much a shuttle sim :) Fun...but i'd rather have more twists and turns

[quote name='Wshakspear']Yeah. Its one of those magnectically powered coasters. Goes insanely fast insanely quick. Its pretty much a shuttle sim :) Fun...but i'd rather have more twists and turns[/quote]

Yeah, I'm not too big of a fan of those 15-second rides. I prefer X, etc.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']And I would never go on one, lest I puke my brains out.[/quote]

That how I used to be. I was deathly afraid of roller coasters, adn you could NOT get me on one at all. Then I ened up in Six Flags Great Adventure for a Physics trip,a nd said fuck it, and went on Rolling Thunder. I loved it. Now I ride anything (except bobsleds, I cannot seehow those are safe)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']And I would never go on one, lest I puke my brains out.[/quote]

That how I used to be. I was deathly afraid of roller coasters, adn you could NOT get me on one at all. Then I ened up in Six Flags Great Adventure for a Physics trip,a nd said shaq-fu it, and went on Rolling Thunder. I loved it. Now I ride anything (except bobsleds, I cannot seehow those are safe)[/quote]

Yeah. I'm afraid of heights like a mofo.

And I just noticed Moxio's location. NIIIIICE.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']And I would never go on one, lest I puke my brains out.[/quote]

That how I used to be. I was deathly afraid of roller coasters, adn you could NOT get me on one at all. Then I ened up in Six Flags Great Adventure for a Physics trip,a nd said shaq-fu it, and went on Rolling Thunder. I loved it. Now I ride anything (except bobsleds, I cannot seehow those are safe)[/quote]

And I just noticed Moxio's location. NIIIIICE.[/quote]

xD It's been like that for the past year.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']And I would never go on one, lest I puke my brains out.[/quote]

And I just noticed Moxio's location. NIIIIICE.[/quote]

xD It's been like that for the past year.[/quote]

So perhaps as a newyear's resolution your going to make that more specific?

[quote name='Ledhed']/looks at Top Thrill Dragster

:shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

that looks like Mr. Freeze in a way (go up really high and then come plummeting down).

I hate rides like that.

Wooden Coasters >>>>>>>>> Metal ones

(aside from the Texas Giant, I get sick on that bastard every time I ride it)

The only magnetic coaster I've ever really loved was the Aerosmith one in MGM Studios in Disney World. That's an awesome coaster.

Aerosmith ride...drool...i went on that 1o times in a row. I just kept making a circle on the ride, through the line and back on. Me and about 12 other people were doing the same thing, because there was some other event happening that everyone else was busy with.

[quote name='Wshakspear']Aerosmith ride...drool...i went on that 1o times in a row. I just kept making a circle on the ride, through the line and back on. Me and about 12 other people were doing the same thing, because there was some other event happening that everyone else was busy with.[/quote]

Hehehehe

When we went to Disney World on my Senior Trip in High School a few years ago, my friends and I went to MGM every morning to go on the Aerosmith ride. Every single morning.

i dont work until 5, so im gonna start cleaning up around here.
The original plan was to play WoW all day...buti didnt realize that Tues was "Server update day" so from 9am-1pm (est) no WoW. so yeah..im gonna clean up for an hour...YIPPIE!

Yeah...I meant to use all of today to play some of my new games...But so far CAG and the new Michael Crichton book have sapped away a lot of time.

[quote name='Wshakspear']i dont work until 5, so im gonna start cleaning up around here.
The original plan was to play WoW all day...buti didnt realize that Tues was "Server update day" so from 9am-1pm (est) no WoW. so yeah..im gonna clean up for an hour...YIPPIE![/quote]

I can't really compain about anything today...
I'm on vactation, and I get paid. :)

I just went and fully pre-ordered RE4 collector's edition, then I got Ikaruga, FFX, and the Getaway with B2G1 free

I have had FFX-2 sealed for months, so I need to get working on FFX so I can play the second

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Ledhed']/looks at Top Thrill Dragster

:shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

that looks like Mr. Freeze in a way (go up really high and then come plummeting down).

I hate rides like that.

Wooden Coasters >>>>>>>>> Metal ones

(aside from the Texas Giant, I get sick on that bastard every time I ride it)[/quote]

I'm not too much of a fan of the wooden coasters, because they rattle so much while you're on it. :/

[quote name='Moxio']I'm not too much of a fan of the wooden coasters, because they rattle so much while you're on it. :/[/quote]

Esp. the Texas Giant. Even on straightaways it rattles to the point where you think the supports are about to give. Scary, but oh so fun.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Moxio']I'm not too much of a fan of the wooden coasters, because they rattle so much while you're on it. :/[/quote]

Esp. the Texas Giant. Even on straightaways it rattles to the point where you think the supports are about to give. Scary, but oh so fun.[/quote]

I really liked the one at the Six Flags/Geauga Lake park that's near here.

Well that was cool. I got two of my packages today, so now I have an iPod carrying case, though I'm not sure if I like it, and my 10 dollar Sword of Mana from Bestbuy. I feel like ordering more stuff now.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Moxio']I'm not too much of a fan of the wooden coasters, because they rattle so much while you're on it. :/[/quote]

Esp. the Texas Giant. Even on straightaways it rattles to the point where you think the supports are about to give. Scary, but oh so fun.[/quote]

the white wooden roller coaster is awesome though. Probably my favorite ride in six Flags over Texas

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just went and fully pre-ordered RE4 collector's edition, then I got Ikaruga, FFX, and the Getaway with B2G1 free

I have had FFX-2 sealed for months, so I need to get working on FFX so I can play the second[/quote]

Play FFX. It's my favorite game of all time.

I doubt it, but has anyone seen The Chronicles of Riddick Dark Fury Anime DVD? I bought it today and am wondering if it's any good.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CaseyRyback']I just went and fully pre-ordered RE4 collector's edition, then I got Ikaruga, FFX, and the Getaway with B2G1 free

I have had FFX-2 sealed for months, so I need to get working on FFX so I can play the second[/quote]

I doubt it, but has anyone seen The Chronicles of Riddick Dark Fury Anime DVD? I bought it today and am wondering if it's any good.[/quote]

I saw it on USA network once late at night and found it fairly enjoyable. that and that it was free on the t.v. sorta of helped. Chronicles of Riddick was just an attrocious movie. Pitch Black was alright and Riddick the game wasn't bad but Riddick the movie just stunk.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CaseyRyback']I just went and fully pre-ordered RE4 collector's edition, then I got Ikaruga, FFX, and the Getaway with B2G1 free

I doubt it, but has anyone seen The Chronicles of Riddick Dark Fury Anime DVD? I bought it today and am wondering if it's any good.[/quote]

I saw it on USA network once late at night and found it fairly enjoyable. that and that it was free on the t.v. sorta of helped. Chronicles of Riddick was just an attrocious movie. Pitch Black was alright and Riddick the game wasn't bad but Riddick the movie just stunk.[/quote]

I liked it. I guess it's because I'm a fan of the series. Once I saw Pitch Black, I had to play the game. After I heard about the sequel to the movie, I had to see it. I can't wait for the sequel to the Xbox game.

Just bought Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga and KH for GBA at CC, came out to like 60 bucks, they had %15 off fpr some reason, should I have gotten FF lost souls over either of those?

[quote name='smalien1']Just bought Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga and KH for GBA at CC, came out to like 60 bucks, they had %15 off fpr some reason, should I have gotten FF lost souls over either of those?[/quote]

No, those are both worth it. I absolutely love KH right now. Probably seen my posts in the KH thread and in here for the past few pages. Mario and Luigi is also very good. I would've gotten all three my self as I do have them. You will not be disappointed by any of those choices.

I own every Square GBA game except FF Tactics which I plan on getting soon.

[quote name='smalien1']Just bought Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga and KH for GBA at CC, came out to like 60 bucks, they had %15 off fpr some reason, should I have gotten FF lost souls over either of those?[/quote]

I would have skipped Mario and Luigi and gone of FF lost souls even though the game has been modified a bit, but then I can't stop my self from buying anything FF related.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Moxio']I'm not too much of a fan of the wooden coasters, because they rattle so much while you're on it. :/[/quote]

the white wooden roller coaster is awesome though. Probably my favorite ride in six Flags over Texas[/quote]

Judge Roy Scream? I liked riding it when it was running backwards. I'm partial to the Flashback and the white metal one with two loops, Sonic-something I believe. I haven't been to Six Flags in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back